Imlie 02 Apr 2024 Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

At the behest of Malti,  Surya speaks to Anjali and suggests they break off . He was very busy and had no time for her , he suggests Anjaki should leave Purwaiya next morning . Anjali is heart broken . 

Surya tells a shocked Makti that he was a married man now and it was morally wrong to keep relationship with another woman. He had no option but to break off  with Anjali .Malti is shocked . She decides to make sure Surya Anjali patch up  again .  . 
 Under vigilance of Indira kaaki, the entire Reddy family greet eachother on Holi and apply gulaal . Imlie and Surya have awkward moments ass they smear gulaal on eachother . Imlie recollects moments of Holi celebrations with Agasthya n gets nostalgic . 

Malti invites Anjali over tk the Holi celebrations and introduces Anjali as her friend . Anjali looks for Surya , hit n miss moments between Anjali n Surya . 
Anjaki and zImlie accidentally meet as Imlie gets misbalanced  n Anjali helps her . They meet n greet without knowing They are the girlfriend and wife of the same Surya reddy. 

Imlie and Surya have confrontation n clashes throughout the episode , Imlie retorts back to Surya and asks him tk stay away while he insists on helping her , with the chores, with the Holi arrangements and give her first aid for the injuries. 

Precap

Surya warns some one on the phone that Imlie should never ever come to know that Agasthya was killed because of a surya . He had promised Annapurna Daadi t9 keep this information under covers .

Imlie is imformed by a caller about the killer of her husband Agasthya , she gets a shock . Voice over warns if Imlie Sirya marriage will last after the truth about Agasthya’s death  is revealed 

Edited by Sutapasima - 29 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Thank you suta smiley1 as I am reading your updates from last 3 year silently on imlie forum and anupama forum.i have religiously watch imlie on tv. But last two on off watching after reading your updates.smiley13 Your updates help me to touch with this shows.smiley31Right now imlie Surya story feels intersting from today's episode. I am looking forward for it.smiley41