Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I am far behind in catching upto KMTMG's latest story.. Still on the March episodes..

But like even while fast forwarding leads ke scenes... I was wondering, what if the exact story was under Gul's cinematography team... Alag hi vibes aa jaati..

Virat and Amruta's fiery chemistry would have lit the screen on fire yaa...

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

What kind of 'Experiments' are we talking about here? smiley43smiley42

*Cough*TMI*Cough*

Innocent experiments with food. Like trying to cook a new dish or something LOL. 

Not like the ice cream ones smiley37

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeh bhau khane wala gossip bhaiya abhi tak daily TRP post nahi kiya. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Waise I was seeing a lot of Chintus on Sai ka yt comment section. I hope he takes action against this hater who makes an id on all social media sites just the way Sumbul ka father did. Not sure if y’all know, he issued a legal notice to haters. The cops are involved too.  

Just coz he is a public figure does not give Chintus the right to character assassinate him like that. In a way it’s funny, they are wasting time increasing engagement on Sai ka account helping him earn money at the same time wasting their own time coz Sai is least bothered. He is living his life the way he wants to. Usko block karne ka bhi kasht nai kia smiley37 

These chintus are useless apne hi lala land mein they live pehle i used to get angry about there comments but now i royally ignore them... They have selective vision you know kuch cheeze they see and for other they become blind iykyk lol so they want to live in there delulu world toh let them live.. Humko and sai ko kya😂

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Waise I was seeing a lot of Chintus on Sai ka yt comment section. I hope he takes action against this hater who makes an id on all social media sites just the way Sumbul ka father did. Not sure if y’all know, he issued a legal notice to haters. The cops are involved too.  

Just coz he is a public figure does not give Chintus the right to character assassinate him like that. In a way it’s funny, they are wasting time increasing engagement on Sai ka account helping him earn money at the same time wasting their own time coz Sai is least bothered. He is living his life the way he wants to. Usko block karne ka bhi kasht nai kia smiley37 

These chintus are from Malti and Anjali’s delulu school. They just don’t want to understand anything. I am glad he ignores them. They don’t deserve his time and efforts. 

Though I must say I got a severe headache reading the comments. How do these people live with so much negativity 

Edited by sai2311 - a month ago
livelytanu thumbnail

I don't understand this IF. Home press karne se home nahi aata. Reply press karne se reply nahi aata. smiley24

Edited by livelytanu - a month ago
livelytanu thumbnail

About Udne ki Aasha,  look at the kind of outfit FL is given post marriage. 

What is your opinion about the FL's acting here? 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: livelytanu

About Udne ki Aasha,  look at the kind of outfit FL is given post marriage. 

What is your opinion about the FL's acting here? 

She is a poor girl who runs a flower shop. The ML’s father is a Mumbai local train driver and the FL’s father dies in an accident on the train tracks. Guilt ridden ML’s father gets the FL married to his son but ML’s mother is greedy and does not like the poor flower girl. 

With that background the dress the FL wears is okay. The Shaadi episodes had good dresses with maharastian navari saree. They did not extend the marriage thing at all. It was 5 mins sequence. Let’s see how trps come next week as marriage happened on 17th with a long episode of 31 mins. 

The show airs everyday consistently for 21 - 22 mins and sometimes 23 mins. Also this show has the advantage of innings break. I am thinking next week Udne might go to 1.6 due to marriage and longer episodes. 

It is true that longer episodes are at least stabilizing the trps and that is why now Ghum is giving 30 mins every day. It is unfair that SP is marginalizing Imlie and PS by giving their 5 mins of air time to Ghum. 

So it looks like the 3 shows that will go off air probably after IPL are TMD(the leap flopped), PS and Imlie. 

Edited by PSharada - 29 days ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 29 days ago

The FL acting is okay - not too great. She is acting very timid now and is over sacrificing in nature. Usse apni Imlie is 1000 times better. The initial low trps were also because the leads took time to connect to the audience - not like Imlie Gen3 where we got fiery leads right off the bat. Let’s see how they show her growth after marriage. The ML is known actor KD - he is acting okay but damn his dress styling and grooming are an eyesore