Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Ren, Gags ye dekha hai smiley37... Before you kill me Snape is genuinely my fav character... But this is too funny to not share smiley37

IMG_20240503_204346.jpg

I love snape too. After darcy if I love a fictional character it is snape. But this is hilarious 

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I love snape too. After darcy if I love a fictional character it is snape. But this is hilarious 

Fav Fictional Men (Books & Series) : Snape, Chandler, Darcy, Sherlock, Professor Langdon, Lucifer and Sandman (HUGE Neil Gaiman Fan smiley16)

Really cried a lot when the actors playing the first two passed away šŸ„¹šŸ˜­

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Fav Fictional Men (Books & Series) : Snape, Chandler, Darcy, Sherlock, Professor Langdon, Lucifer and Sandman (HUGE Neil Gaiman Fan smiley16)

Agree with everything youā€™ve said. I did not watch Lucifer and Sandman but agree on everything else. Alan ke death pe jo main royi hoo. There are many books I cried over. 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gags05

+ John Keating, Dean Winchester, Steve Rogers, the list goes on and on...

I cried for days when Alan, Robin Williams and Matty died and then some more when I read their memoirs... Heartbreaking...

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 17 days ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally my painful stay will end tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to join the discussion for the last few days. We should have our own chat club though after the show ends. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Finally my painful stay will end tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to join the discussion for the last few days. We should have our own chat club though after the show ends. 

Tanu this can continue after the show ends too. 

Shree, what illogical drama in KMTMG. Who leaked those pics? aayi ke complaints don't make any sense when bhavani and ammu both are saying Virat is innocent. The building people seem to want justice more than the alleged victim. Jab Ammu told everyone he is innocent phir koi baat banti hi nahi. Upar se Police staying silent when the building people behaved like a mob. 

This aayi is so frustrating. She didnā€™t check with Ammu and Bhavani and is hell bent on putting Virat in prison. I didnā€™t see any other way these people would shut up coz truth toh kisi ko sunna hi nahi hai. Im glad Ammu did whatever she felt was necessary to save Virat from this nonsense. I think she will in a few days say they broke up. Bechara Virat was blindsided with Ammu ka statement lol. Also why is no one asking who leaked the pics and who were the goons. 

Edited by joliefemme - 17 days ago
PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All the accounts with no display pictures pls add some pictures, bhagwan ke liye smiley19

These colors and alphabets are straining my eye smiley18

Done, no more eye strain for you now! 

Iā€™d not been able to update when setting up account , kept trying then gave upā˜ŗļø. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Done, no more eye strain for you now! 

Iā€™d not been able to update when setting up account , kept trying then gave upā˜ŗļø. 

I am so happy people put nice DPs now. Yeah changing the DP is a task. I had not changed mine for like 8 yrs and only recently changed it lol.

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am so happy people put nice DPs now. Yeah changing the DP is a task. I had not changed mine for like 8 yrs and only recently changed it lol.

I wanted pic of both of them with Sai as Agastya (remember sheer black topšŸ˜‰) or Surya in black but then remembered this red outfit which I lovedšŸ„°. 

Yeah Iā€™m like that with dps elsewhere lol. 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tanu this can continue after the show ends too. 

Shree, what illogical drama in KMTMG. Who leaked those pics? aayi ke complaints don't make any sense when bhavani and ammu both are saying Virat is innocent. The building people seem to want justice more than the alleged victim. Jab Ammu told everyone he is innocent phir koi baat banti hi nahi. Upar se Police staying silent when the building people behaved like a mob. 

This aayi is so frustrating. She didnā€™t check with Ammu and Bhavani and is hell bent on putting Virat in prison. I didnā€™t see any other way these people would shut up coz truth toh kisi ko sunna hi nahi hai. Im glad Ammu did whatever she felt was necessary to save Virat from this nonsense. I think she will in a few days say they broke up. Bechara Virat was blindsided with Ammu ka statement lol. Also why is no one asking who leaked the pics and who were the goons. 

I'm just as confused... Ya to Amruta is being blackmailed ya she thought koi sach to sunn k believe kar rhi tha to yehi bolke bacha lete hain Virat ko...

See, this is why I dreaded Ajji ka return, she always brings in unnecessary drama and ends up doing something jissey AmVira mein MU ho jaye smiley7

Felt really bad for Virat... Faltu mein fasa hua hai bechara... 

I'm just as confused ki pics kisne leak ki, clearly it wasn't Ishika... Raj ko b, from what they showed, pta nhi tha where they were hiding... To kaun ho sakta hai!? Maybe Rajeev? But he has been MIA for days now... So not sure