priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The movie is about the dynamic trio Geeta (Tabu) Jasmine(kareena) and Divya (kriti) who are air hostesses. 

Geeta wants provident fund her husband Arun (Kapil) seems unemployed. Divya had completed pilot course but due to economic condition not getting pilot job so became an air hostess. Divya has loan her parents sold her car on loan.But company gone bankrupt. Jasmine is a kleptomaniac her mother died and she lives with her nana. She has a close bond with him he gave his ring away so Jasmine could get money. 

Crew found gold strapped to an employee Rajvanshi who had health condition. Later they find out Mittal paid him money to deliver the gold in the plane.  Divya had affair with diljit character Jaiveer before they didnt show kiss only blur. Jai works in customs so he helped Divya (kriti) from the bag check the first time. Jasmine got back her nana's ring after she got money from transporting the gold I loved their bond (and the trios). 

Looks like their colleague who bumped into them after jasmine lavish party Komal reported them to custom authorities. Dog found the chocolate but luckily that chocolate were the edible ones not gold ones they disguised.Jai had told Divya about the informer beforehand so they hid it on time. It was Divya’s idea to hide gold on top of plane. Later they find out that Mittal's ex wife snitched on them as Mittal has a new white wife.

Mittal's wife reveals Walia is actually cheating the staff by not paying them and saying he is bankrupt when he has crores of gold. Divya plans to outsmart him and get the gold off him. At first, Jasmine doesn't agree but then she remembers her grandpa's words about apne. First they try to look through his luggage in wedding hotel then they do a heist on his private plane which Divya flies and Geeta Jasmine are air hostesses on that plane. 

The film is quite short. All actresses acted well including Kriti. Jai loves Divya but dances with Jasmine in the end which didn’t make sense. The movie is fun and enjoyable the script is not that logical but serves as a refreshing change in Bollywood. Diljit got a substantial role and was cute/endearing but Kapil seems under-utilised he didn’t get any meaty scenes they could have had him do some comedy in the end or something more. 

First 30 minutes is slow

Edited by priya185 - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Can moderators sticky this please

priya185 thumbnail

They didn't need a trailer and teaser just one would be enough. The teaser should have been something else which is shorter. 

If you watch both before the movie the best parts are in trailer and teaser

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Spoiler ***

Know its spoiler thread still mentioning it :)

What was that ending!!! 

They took off from out India Airport and landed in India some remote airport. Not even an airport actually. What even? Where's the clearance to enter into Indian airspace.

How are they suppose to just walk off. Police conveniently comes after they goes. Moreover all three are shown to carry big bags with them but police too have found same bags. Same number of bags were shown in storage area when they discovered it.

They didn't even cover their faces during heist nor wore gloves.. hello fingerprints.

Heist part was not done properly and ending didn't make sense.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was waiting on someone to open the spoiler thread as I didn’t want to personally lol. But I have lots to say n spoil which could not on other threads 

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I was waiting on someone to open the spoiler thread as I didn’t want to personally lol. But I have lots to say n spoil which could not on other threads 

do post your spoilers here as well

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Was I the only one who was initially creeped out by Diljit's character? I was like did he give Kriti alcohol to put her under the influence and sleep with her? Towards the end, you realize he really liked the girl she was from the inside. It was not a one-night stand type thing. Although their introduction was questionable but the love story was cute. It deserved more attention. I went from questioning the character to being in total awe. He was a marriage-material type guy. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - a month ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

I just thought Diljit was under utilized in the movie to a boy toy ( not age wise) then having a substantial role. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

I finally watched the film.

It's not an out and out comedy, but the chemistry between the leads is great. The best scenes in the film are when all 3 actresses are together.smiley32 Their backstories should have been done better.

It's a carefree, fun film that is not to be taken seriously. A breath of fresh air from masala/action films.smiley44

Kapil and Diljeet are good in their small roles.smiley27

It's a perfect film for a Girl's Night Out OR an evening with your close friends/cousins.

My rating is 4 out of 5. smiley10

Bollywood, please make more films like these.smiley20