Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 1 months ago

Thank you for the tag.

Hope RR wins. 🩷🩷

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur has traditionally favoured the batters, with scores in excess of 170-180 being par for the course. The wicket is expected to offer good carry and bounce, making it an enticing prospect for the pacers as well. However, the spinners might find some assistance if they can extract enough turns from the surface.

With Sanju Samson leading from the front and supported by talented players like Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler, Rajasthan Royals boast a formidable lineup. On the other hand, Delhi Capitals have the firepower to put up a tough fight, but RR’s depth in both batting and bowling departments could give them the edge.

As anticipation builds for the Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals clash, cricket fans can expect a riveting contest between two evenly-matched teams. With star players ready to showcase their talent on the field, the stage is set for an exhilarating showdown at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium. Stay tuned for what promises to be a thrilling encounter in the 9th match of the IPL 2024.

Lagta hai aap isi tarah exam mein 1 line ke answer ko kheench kheenchkar 5 marks kaa bana dete hosmiley17smiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Thanks for the tag and thread, Madz❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Delhi Capitals welcomed back Rishabh Pant to their set-up in their first match of the season against Punjab Kings, but nothing else went right for them on Millanpur as they crashed to an easy defeat. They were already without Anrich Nortje, a batting failure forced them to ditch Mukesh Kumar, who was their expected impact substitute. To add to their woes, Ishant Sharma limped out early into his spell and the absence of quality bowlers clearly told. But they have had s decent break and should be raring to go against the high flying Rajasthan Royals. Sanju Samson's team played almost the perfect game to beat Lucknow Super Giants in their first game and have emerged as the early contenders to beat. The franchise has looked well settled and have plenty of options amongst the bench - On paper, they look exceptionally strong and will back themselves to make it two wins at home.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

It's a fresh surface tonight. 67m square boundaries on both sides and a 76m straight boundary. We're playing on pitch number 5 today, it is absolutely rock hard, but there are some cracks which move as you press. It means that the bounce could be low with the new ball, it means the tactics could be similar to that of the last game. It wouldn't be surprising that the Royals could be wanting to bat first again today, reckon Simon Katich and Samuel Badree,m in their pitch report

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Kuldeep Yadav - Nothing like that (on suddenly becoming a star player), I would love to play all three formats though. I don't think a lot, I've always been very relaxed, I've matured with age (now 29), there are plenty of good people around me and that helps me. It's a team game, you need to perform together. Ishant's injury did cost us (in the last game), we couldn't get our combination right, but everyone is fit now and we're raring to go. It's important to have a collective effort, at times we need to lift individual performances - with the bat, someone who has got a start has to go on, same with the bowlers as well.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Friends, don't forget to submit predictions. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thanks for the tag and thread Madhu di

Neutral as I like both teams

WildestDreams thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Mukesh Kumar going full throttle, says Shashank, from the ground. Likely to come in for one of Ishant or Khaleel Ahmed