Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I was gonna say she is not telling the truth but this proves she is. Well she was just a stranger for him. So it is not that he was nasty to her. He was never known to be a great guy or kind person. Maybe he is a shy person who does not like to shake hands? 

this is what Orry replied

Babe, I do not know you, you ain’t my homie, I do not know what germs and shit your hand carries,

I am always happy to meet fans and friends, when the time permits, shoving your way to me at a public event, passing my security and disrespecting my manager, you yet got close to me and politely greeted you, dont expect strangers to touch you, you got a friendly fist bump but event that’s not enough ???

And if you were truly embarrassed what is the need for this clout chasing video ???

Sly and shameless

some other comments from Orry under this reply 

stranger = no shake

if u like touching strangers, go for it, don’t force it onto others

why would I wear a glove when I can just avoid touching people I don’t know ???

yes lovely, the real me has been exposed, wow, Orry doesent wana touch random peoples hands, u got me there, I’ve been exposed, this is my downfall, cancel orry for not touching the random girls hand

if u sanitise then this clout chaser wud make a video saying “can I imagine he shook my hand then sanitised in public calling me dirty, am so embarrassed, he could have just given a fist bump, dint have to shake” etc etc there is no winning with such ppl, they come with hidden agendas

they’re my friends… u have seen me with them again and again

stop lying, u made this video for clout, and u yourself have admitted that my manager physically has to intervene cause u wud not leave us alone. Shame on you.

she was not my fan, a real fan would have been happy to meet me and get a fist bump, she came just for the content, I spent the past 2 days in london meeting fans, none of them shook my hand, yet all of them left extremely happy and posting such kind photos, she came for the content, know the difference, I am here replying to u, because u r my fan and I am giving u that find and respect of being so, but don’t be fooled, she was not.

next video “he shook my hand, then sanitised it, am so embarrassed, he called my dirty infront of everyone, why dint he just fist bump me”

she was not a fan, she was a clout chasing content creator, no fan of mine would be upset with an introduction and a fist bump

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Babe, I do not know you, you ain’t my homie, I do not know what germs and shit your hand carries,

I am always happy to meet fans and friends, when the time permits, shoving your way to me at a public event, passing my security and disrespecting my manager, you yet got close to me and politely greeted you, dont expect strangers to touch you, you got a friendly fist bump but event that’s not enough ???

And if you were truly embarrassed what is the need for this clout chasing video ???

Sly and shameless

stranger = no shake

yes lovely, the real me has been exposed, wow, Orry doesent wana touch random peoples hands, u got me there, I’ve been exposed, this is my downfall, cancel orry for not touching the random girls hand

if u sanitise then this clout chaser wud make a video saying “can I imagine he shook my hand then sanitised in public calling me dirty, am so embarrassed, he could have just given a fist bump, dint have to shake” etc etc there is no winning with such ppl, they come with hidden agendas

stop lying, u made this video for clout, and u yourself have admitted that my manager physically has to intervene cause u wud not leave us alone. Shame on you.

she was not my fan, a real fan would have been happy to meet me and get a fist bump, she came just for the content, I spent the past 2 days in london meeting fans, none of them shook my hand, yet all of them left extremely happy and posting such kind photos, she came for the content, know the difference, I am here replying to u, because u r my fan and I am giving u that find and respect of being so, but don’t be fooled, she was not.

next video “he shook my hand, then sanitised it, am so embarrassed, he called my dirty infront of everyone, why dint he just fist bump me”

she was not a fan, she was a clout chasing content creator, no fan of mine would be upset with an introduction and a fist bump

Wow such a long post for a stranger?smiley3 he seems upset.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bekind

Wow such a long post for a stranger?smiley3 he seems upset.

this post can tarnish his reputation and damage his marketing as a friendly socialite

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this post can tarnish his reputation and damage his marketing as a friendly socialite

I wonder why the girl made the video? To ruin his image? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I’m embarrassed that I even watched this video. This has to be the dumbest most attention-seeking shit I’ve ever seen in my life. He didn’t shake her hand but gave a fist bump instead, so it’s not like he left her hanging. How entitled are people to believe that everyone wants to touch you, especially random peoples gross ass hands. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sly and shameless

stranger = no shake

Not a big deal if he didn’t wanna shake a stranger’s hand, but for someone who’s talking about hygiene and germs, ise celebs ko idhar udhar hath laga ke photo khichwane mei koi problem nee hoti smiley14 I mean ek handshake se kya maut aari thi? Muje toh dono hi attention seeker lag re hain waise, ye ladki bhi and Orry bhi, plan toh nee kia inhone smiley29

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I'm not a fan of orry, but I dont understand what orry did wrong here, he wasn't rude to the girl, he said hi and thankyou and instead of shaking her hand he gave her fist bump, he didn't completely ignore her hand. Some people do have an issue with germs and shaking peoples hands, especially people that they dont know. Orry should not have given so much explanation

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whenever people see Orry at an event, fans expect exclusive pics of their idols. We love to hate him, but he gets those pics!I hope he doesn't disappear.You know we will miss him!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Whenever people see Orry at an event, fans expect exclusive pics of their idols. We love to hate him, but he gets those pics!I hope he doesn't disappear.You know we will miss him!

Although I had no interest to watch the clip, I still read through the thread... I think that this post explains why Orry continued to react on comments and showed that he got upset... it's about his reputation, his connections, his income, his social position...he is a star now, isn't he?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

No we won't miss him. 

he can very well stop taking weird pics with everyone..infact that will make me happy.