Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

That's my problem.  Anuj was correct when confront anupama about her priorities. But he need to retrospect his actions also. Anuj was to be equally blamed for whatever wrong happened in their relationship.  Even now neither anupamaa has changed nor anuj.

Anuj bailing out toshu is the last nail in the coffin. He lost every but of my respect.he is bloody attention seeker and people pleaser just like anupamaa 

Atleast Anupama is aware of her priorities and very clear on that but he keeps going to and fro like a pendulum 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: STPrincess

I have no energy left to troll this absolutely stupid non sensical show also. Lol. smiley22

Kinjal can say that Pati se hi aurat ka astitva hai !!!??? There are so many things fundamentally wrong with this show. smiley21smiley12

@bold - how about some "Anupamaa" brand masala chai to regain that lost energy?smiley23smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Iska Pati ghar mein kab aur kitna rehta tha waise bhi ki ye aaj uske na hone se bilkul akela feel kar rahi hai?

What about the women who decide to remain unmarried all life? Kya bakwas kar rahi ye!
https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1773197582845571498?s=46

Kinjal's char was very good when she was introduced, loved how she had questioned Vanraj. I cannot believe this is the same woman who is making a fool of herself. Dumbo! smiley44

SmithaRam thumbnail

No one can beat this emotional manipulation today 😂

Meri Mummy smiley39 reminds me - “Toshu, na hum Nanny afford kar sakte hain na maid, Mummy yahan rahegi to humari help ho jayegi, unko bhi humare sath rehne ko mil jayega” 😂

Meri Mummy ko naukrani bana kar rakhne mein koi problem nahi hai, Meri Mummy jab tujhse aur tere Pati se bheekh maang rahi thi Samar ke case mein gawahi ke liye tab these two cowards chose themselves and left the country, and now suddenly she is so concerned about Meri Mummy!

But guess what, Anupama deserves this! I don’t feel bad for her, Kinjal ko sar par chadhaya kisne? Kinju Baby, Mhari Bootifool, aur aaj bhi uske liye khana banana uska ghar sambhalna, to ab bhugto 😂 The only person I feel bad for is Aadhya for having such shit parents! I wish when Maya took her away, Anuj never went back to Mumbai to search for CA, toh aaj sab thik hota! Shahs Kapadia Mansion mein rule kar rahe hote aur Anuj Anupama ghar ka saara kaam 😂

https://x.com/aalu_lover/status/1773221139864539395?s=46

Good lord!!  Toshu ki wajah se Maa bani??!!

When she said, "pata nahi woh kaise handle kar rahi hai...."  Anuj could have said - she can handle it just like how she handled CA, by walking out. She should handle it just like she did when she was on self-exile mode. smiley7

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

@bold - how about some "Anupamaa" brand masala chai to regain that lost energy?smiley23smiley37

Nooo - what if that chai masala has been sprinkled with something from her dirty snotty pallu. 

I am happy making my own lemongrass infused chai 😂😂 far away from Ma's saaya. 

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Nooo - what if that chai masala has been sprinkled with something from her dirty snotty pallu. 

I am happy making my own lemongrass infused chai 😂😂 far away from Ma's saaya. 

oh well! I tried to advertise 🤷‍♀️

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Anupama Show:

1000083881.jpg

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: strancho

Mera to lagta hai kabhi nahi hoga smiley37

Jane kaha se khareedi Kinjal ne yeh balwaas dictionary.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really wish to see a scene of Kinjal alone, where she gives a wicked smile and accepts that it was her plan all along and Anuj got trapped. All for a negative Kinjal than this rotli Crinjal who acts miss goody two shoes while being equally evil like every other Shah.

Her wicked smile would be more acceptable because that is what she is a wicked person. But the problem of this show is all wicked characters are not openly wicked be it Maa or Kinjal….

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Kinjal's char was very good when she was introduced, loved how she had questioned Vanraj. I cannot believe this is the same woman who is making a fool of herself. Dumbo! smiley44

#AnupamaaEffect

Remember when Anupamaa was retorting back and all during/post the divorce and then suddenly started singing paens in the praise of Vanraj urf 'bacchon ke acche pita Mishter Shah' , day and night smiley37