Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Oh man sitaji is repeating Karan Arjun dialogue. Mere Karan Arjun aayenge. Now mere Shriram aayenge. 😊😂

I think expressions of prachi came out real good.  

Ravan looked weird but still good job

Ramji finally sees injured jatayu and learns about ravan and which direction he went. His angry expression very good

Coming up sita ji throws her jewels and vanar sena finds

DiamondLife thumbnail

Mere Shree Ram ayenge

That will be the only dialogue for her smiley19

Jatayu is dead . Now vanar sena appears.  Sugreev now looks proper vanar with beard.  So after jatayu antim sanskar, I guess ranji moves ahead in south direction 

Episode ends.  Ramji and lakshman ji find some rakshas who says he can tell the way to find Sita . And by this time ravan reaches Lanka while his family stands in balcony.  

Reminded me of scenes at airport where we stand to watch planes land 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Oh man sitaji is repeating Karan Arjun dialogue. Mere Karan Arjun aayenge. Now mere Shriram aayenge. 😊😂

I think expressions of prachi came out real good.  

Ravan looked weird but still good job

Ramji finally sees injured jatayu and learns about ravan and which direction he went. His angry expression very good

Coming up sita ji throws her jewels and vanar sena finds

So accurate they are trying in this track. They deserve a round of applause for showing real things smiley32

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved today's episode...

Sujay Reu as Shree ram is so brilliant and convincing that words fall short...truly loving the portrayal..❤

I honestly loved prachi's performance too..the way she detests ravan is coming out really well

Basant as Laxman is great too...he has very nicely captured the brotherly bond and definitely it's a treat to watch all of them...this show needs to be uplifted 

Nikitin as Ravan is fierce too

Honestly I'm happy with how the story is going forward..lots of good things to look forward to..Ram Hanuman Milan 😊👍🏻

I wish this show never ends but every show will obviously end some day..watching Ramayan truly induces a lot of positive vibes

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True Jatayu was very good...sad to see him die 💔 he battled till the end...a true veer