🏏IPL 2024 ~ Match N6 ~ RCB vs PBKS in Bengaluru @7.30 PM IST 🏏 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Royal Challengers Bengaluru Subs: Suyash Prabhudessai, Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh 

Punjab Kings Subs: Arshdeep Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Tanay Thyagarajan, Harpreet Bhatia, Vidwath Kaverappa

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Shayad aaj Maxwell ki batting dekhne ko mile, but koi wickets na gire toh accha hi hai

Aur agar Maxi batting karne aaye toh uske creative and crazy shots dekhne ko milesmiley42smiley27aur Maxwell aap ๐Ÿค pe na out ho jaana

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Prizi

Royal Challengers Bengaluru Subs: Suyash Prabhudessai, Mahipal Lomror, Karn Sharma, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Swapnil Singh

Punjab Kings Subs: Arshdeep Singh, Rilee Rossouw, Tanay Thyagarajan, Harpreet Bhatia, Vidwath Kaverappa

Which impact player they had last time in RCB?

Karn Sharma right?

Thanks a lot for the tag smiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

BM

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Which impact player they had last time in RCB?

Karn Sharma right?

It was yash dayal as they were bowling in second innings๐Ÿ˜›

Irfan: "What is the point of including overseas players in subs when you are already playing 4 overseas players in the starting XI?" Well, it allows them to come on as substitute fielders.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

It was yash dayal as they were bowling in second innings๐Ÿ˜›

Then they will bring Lomror as impact player

Edited by DiamondLife - 2 months ago

Amith: "I think Faf gave out the batting first sheet at the toss... If they're fielding first, why wouldn't they start with Karn Sharma in the team and bring in DK for the chase?" Yes, it's an odd one! But maybe they are happy to get some overs out of Maxwell and Green, with an extra batter there for the chase. But yeah, not the same XI as Faf said at the toss.

Liam Livingstone: It was the first game at our new stadium, everyone was really pleased with the way we played. Think there's a lot of ways we can get better which is the exciting thing. I guess winning games when you don't play at your best is probably a good thing going forward. The environment is really good, it's my third year now, we haven't made too many changes throughout the year. It's a group that's been together for a long time and it's somewhere I really enjoy playing. With our middle-order, we've got boys that can bat pretty much in any position, we are going to be quite flexible throughout the year. I don't think there's necessarily going to be a certain batting order. We are just going to see how the game pans out, whoever is best for each situation goes out and bat, that's the pretty exciting thing, you don't quite know when you are going in. Being flexible and being able to adapt to different situations is a challenge. (Batting at this venue) It brings more pressure as well, don't think you want to miss out on a ground like this. It's a really nice ground to play at, especially the first game of the year. I am sure all of our batters are really looking forward to it.