Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The is  based on the time where all the truths come out in front of  Abhira basically the armaan ruhi connection  and abhira goenka relationship. I am a novice in writing so plz don't mind much ..

Born and brought up by a single mother can have great effects on the child though they may not be visible l Abhira Akshara Sharma too had that. I knew that my father was a good man and in a better place but still part of me craved for him and also for a family apart from my mother the luxury of which l never received .

Mind you l am & will be forever grateful to my mother cause she made me what l am irrespective of the problems ; she made my existence a whole one and l immensely love and respect her for that. But knowing that we had a family though a namesake one and the one who just gifted misunderstandings and miseries to my mother was  terrible. 

Now reading my mumma's diary l feel pain betrayal and a lot of complex emotions adding to the already existing turmoil of my marriage.

My marriage to Armaan was a definite one never true but still it hurt to know that he didn't tell me that Ruhi was the chit wali girl his special one I felt betrayed by a friend though my feelings are more than that. But l realised that it doesn't matter l had my mumma the only solace in my past and my present life and l should not expect anything else from anybody but still it bloody hurt; it hurt just so much. So l cried l cried a lot cause tomorrow l will smile l will accept the realities and move on  .........

I knew that now l won't regret not having a family because it is ultimately better that way and though I love armaan but that love is a part of me and l know that love is a worthwhile experience and a freedom to have . My love is free from all shackles and mine alone and that is enough..

Edited by Soldierindia - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Please write more. This was emotional.