Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 23rd Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

1000030066.jpg

Episode begins with ll the ladies of Poddar khandaan laying the table for the family breakfast . Kaberi arrives , Abhira reminds that it was Holi the next day , they should celebrate n throw a party. Kaveri disagrees for any celebration as all were upset . Manisha protests but Daadi sa puts her foot down and orders Manisha and Ruhi to take over the responsibilities of her meals n medicines henceforth . She glares at Vidya angrily . Vidya feels hurt . Ruhi protests that they will never match the expertise of Vidya Chachi. Daadi states it was time for change. If elders don’t carry the responsibilities, the younger bahus have to take over . Vidya hands over the keys of Tijori to Daadi sa with heavy heart.

later Abhira apologises to Vidya , for causing this confrontation between Daadi sa and Vidya . Vidya is very hurt n gets teary . Armaan wipes her tears n Abhira offers water . Armaan apologises for causing this as Vidya took a stand for AbhiMaan . Manisha asks both of them to stop.,she states Maasa was wrong n Vidya did the correct thing by opposing her . And appreciates her style . Manisha thanks Abhira for bringing so many changes in this family since she arrived . Vidya and Manisha are happily bonding with Abhira and sharing sweet moments together . 
Ruhinwatches them n feels jealous l she is ready to go and confronts Abhira , Armaan confronts her n stops her, asks her to leave Abhira alone , give her space n make her feel loved in this family . 

Ruhi argues with Armaan for his support for Abhira despite he mistakes l he retorts back that everyone’s mistakes are forgiven except Abhira’s .He assures his full support to Abhira always . 

Ruhi is stunned .
Abhira is seen meeting Manish apar naanu. She shares her woes with him.How Holi was banned because of unholy Abhira .  He lovingly reassures her, calms n consoles her , wipes her tears and shows her love . 

Charu gets message from Dev to join her for Holi celebrations . She is very happy and decides to meet him as there was no function in Poddar mansion on Holi . 

Armaan wakes up slumbering Abhira and takes her to Holika dahan ritual celebration. Abhira is surprised and very happy, they decide to celebrate alone , AbhiMaan together perform Pooja and celebrate the ritual other their , they pray for eachother’s happiness and blessings . 

Precap

Same as yesterday

Ruhi and Kiara are seen getting harassed by gang of road side Romeos on holi. Abhira comes to their rescue by bashing up the eave teasers. 

Daadi sa confronts Kiara for going out at night without informing or taking permission from family elders. She states she had gone to her friend’s Holi bash. Daadi is about to slap Kiara but slaps Abhira instead accidentally . All are shocked . 

Daadi sa is confronted by Abhira for her growing hatred towards Abhira while she was being feared n hated by her own family. She discouraged truthfulness and encouraging fear culture . Daadi fumes with fury.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didi in today’s episode be like

Lostin90s thumbnail

Ye MG Arman ke special place pe kaise aa gaya.😡 

Iskko bhi Arman leke aya tha kya bench pe naam likhne🤮

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dinner drama has started today. Abhira notices everyone looking glum so she proposes holi celebration. But dadi shows up and says- NO holi. 

Manisha says lets celebrate as we do every year. 

Abhira tries to convince Kaveri to celebrate holi. Vidya goes to serve her dinner. Dadi objects to Vidya serving her and tells Manisha and Ruhi to handle her khaana and medicines. Vidya ko boycott kar rahi hai Kaveri. LMAO. She is a dadi but she is behaving like a child. So pathetic. Vidya hands over the chaabi ka guccha to Kaveri. Drops it on the table and leaves. 

She goes to cry in kitchen. Armaan Abhira go there. One with water, one with hanky to wipe her tears.

Abhira apologizes and says meri vajah seh you are now in jung mode with Dadi

Manisha comes and says- its not your fault to Abhira and Armaan

manisha cheers up everyone. She tells Abhira you have brought badlaav which is refreshing for us all. Vidya says without Abhira, Charu couldnt work, Aryan couldnt play hockey, etc etc. Abhira hugs them both. Armaan does light hearted teasing saying bolti band kardi iski. They all are having a good time. Ruhi watches it and is as usual annoyed that others are happy without her as center of attention

Kids want to go out for holi party and elders are stopping them

Kajal and Sanjay, Manoj are still in Abhira blame mode.

Kids are all wanting to go play holi. Ruhi reprimands them for all becoming badtameez like Abhira. Abhira confronts her. Saying you are always insulting me - now in front of kids too and walks off.

Ruhi is gonna go behind her but Armaan interrupts and says- are you gonna give her more taanas. can you let her breathe for 10 mins. he tells her off for keeping on discussing her galtis. Ruhi has already flipped saying Abhira screwed up and we are suffering. wasnt she 2 days ago pro Abhira, apologizing and party planning for abhira-dadi patchup.  pathetic woman. Armaan has defended Abhira really strongly!! I am shocked that this actually happened. amazing dialogues. I am shocked that he actually tells her off saying you dont see her acchai at all. He says all of us make mistakes but we get maafi but only Abhira has to be scared about the punishment and consequences. she is made to feel unsafe in the home. He has firmly said I will always support Abhira. He genuinely looks ANGRY. first time I am seeing this version of Armaan whom I have always wanted to see. BEAUTIFUL!!! Man after seeing this scene of Shehzada, I am SO gonna miss him. I loved this scene!!!

Abhira goes to her special spot with armaan and is about to take a stone and strike off her name. but before that somehow MG shows up to console her. UGH. Was hoping it would be Armaan. I hate that buddha. 

Abhira breaks down in front of MG saying how lonely she feels. She recalls how her mom hated holi because it was messy and MG has FB of Akshara. MG promises her holi will be played and Abhira stops short of hugging him because she recalls Ruhis words

Armaan wakes up Abhira at night. very cute scene happens with their usual nok jhok. he takes her out at night holding her hand and takes her to the holika bonfire outside the house. 

Abhira is happy to see the setup. And she is gonna go call everyone but Armaan stops her.

They both have their private celebration lighting fire and throwing poha in it. 

I love how Armaan doesnt even mention as thinking of inviting Ruhi to this. Only mentions how he went to get cousins- but all were sleeping and I was afraid Abhira would recall Ruhi but she didnt either. Thank GOD!!!

Armaan prays for Abhira and wants her life to be easy because she tries so hard for everyone in family's sake

Abhira prays and tells her mumma how she recognizes Armaan for always helping her and wants him to always be happy!

AWWWW. 

LOVELY EPI. So many wonderful moments

I will SO miss sheh as Armaan after this episode

MUST WATCH EPISODE

Keep this Armaan sa FOREVER. NO matter what MUs etc, as long as he behaves this way with Ruhi putting her in place, I will be SO happy. I dont mind Abhira Armaan fights also in future if Armaan's behavior with Ruhi is what it was today. Impressed that Sheh did it SO well despite his offscreen coochie coo with P.

Todays dialogues, performances are super by Sheh-Sam

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ye MG Arman ke special place pe kaise aa gaya.😡 

Iskko bhi Arman leke aya tha kya bench pe naam likhne🤮

B.Nanu aur Ruhi is lusty are batakthi atma’s hai kahi pe bhi pahunch jatha hai walk karthe karthe 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dinner drama has started today. Abhira notices everyone looking glum so she proposes holi celebration. But dadi shows up and says- NO holi. 

Manisha says lets celebrate as we do every year. 

Abhira tries to convince Kaveri to celebrate holi. Vidya goes to serve her dinner. Dadi objects to Vidya serving her and tells Manisha and Ruhi to handle her khaana and medicines. Vidya ko boycott kar rahi hai Kaveri. LMAO. She is a dadi but she is behaving like a child. So pathetic. Vidya hands over the chaabi ka guccha to Kaveri. Drops it on the table and leaves. 

She goes to cry in kitchen. Armaan Abhira go there. One with water, one with hanky to wipe her tears.

Abhira apologizes and says meri vajah seh you are now in jung mode with Dadi

Manisha comes and says- its not your fault to Abhira and Armaan

manisha cheers up everyone. She tells Abhira you have brought badlaav which is refreshing for us all. Vidya says without Abhira, Charu couldnt work, Aryan couldnt play hockey, etc etc. Abhira hugs them both. Armaan does light hearted teasing saying bolti band kardi iski. They all are having a good time. Ruhi watches it and is as usual annoyed that others are happy without her as center of attention

Kids want to go out for holi party and elders are stopping them

Kajal and Sanjay, Manoj are still in Abhira blame mode.

Kids are all wanting to go play holi. Ruhi reprimands them for all becoming badtameez like Abhira. Abhira confronts her. Saying you are always insulting me - now in front of kids too and walks off.

Ruhi is gonna go behind her but Armaan interrupts and says- are you gonna give her more taanas. can you let her breathe for 10 mins. he tells her off for keeping on discussing her galtis. Ruhi has already flipped saying Abhira screwed up and we are suffering. wasnt she 2 days ago pro Abhira, apologizing and party planning for abhira-dadi patchup.  pathetic woman. Armaan has defended Abhira really strongly!! I am shocked that this actually happened. amazing dialogues. I am shocked that he actually tells her off saying you dont see her acchai at all. He says all of us make mistakes but we get maafi but only Abhira has to be scared about the punishment and consequences. she is made to feel unsafe in the home. He has firmly said I will always support Abhira. He genuinely looks ANGRY. first time I am seeing this version of Armaan whom I have always wanted to see. BEAUTIFUL!!! Man after seeing this scene of Shehzada, I am SO gonna miss him. I loved this scene!!!

Abhira goes to her special spot with armaan and is about to take a stone and strike off her name. but before that somehow MG shows up to console her. UGH. Was hoping it would be Armaan. I hate that buddha. 

Abhira breaks down in front of MG saying how lonely she feels. She recalls how her mom hated holi because it was messy and MG has FB of Akshara. MG promises her holi will be played and Abhira stops short of hugging him because she recalls Ruhis words

Armaan wakes up Abhira at night. very cute scene happens with their usual nok jhok. he takes her out at night holding her hand and takes her to the holika bonfire outside the house. 

Abhira is happy to see the setup. And she is gonna go call everyone but Armaan stops her.

They both have their private celebration lighting fire and throwing poha in it. 

I love how Armaan doesnt even mention as thinking of inviting Ruhi to this. Only mentions how he went to get cousins- but all were sleeping and I was afraid Abhira would recall Ruhi but she didnt either. Thank GOD!!!

Armaan prays for Abhira and wants her life to be easy because she tries so hard for everyone in family's sake

Abhira prays and tells her mumma how she recognizes Armaan for always helping her and wants him to always be happy!

AWWWW. 

LOVELY EPI. So many wonderful moments

I will SO miss Armaan after this episode

MUST WATCH EPISODE

Keep this Armaan sa FOREVER. NO matter what MUs etc, as long as he behaves this way with Ruhi putting her in place, I will be SO happy. I dont mind Abhira Armaan fights also in future if Armaan's behavior with Ruhi is what it was today. Impressed that Sheh did it SO well despite his offscreen coochie coo with P.

Todays dialogues, performances are super by Sheh-Sam

I am expecting you are now seeing some hope in Armaan. Atlast she rebuked Ruhi the great. Kya zor ki beizzat kiya usko.  I was super happy with Armaan and also happy that Sheh showed this side of his character well . Repeating again. I am going to miss him.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago