Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Maa said Kanhaji ki Leela nyaari hey…poore Amdavad ko Amreeca le aaye…kabhi socha nahi tha iss parivar ke saath phir se ye sab pal jee paungi 😂

She lives for Shahs, kitne hi claims kar le, ye unki naukrani thi aur hamesha rahegi!

Hate when this shameless hypocrite quotes from religion. The only gods she knows are Vanraj and his Leela not Krishnaji/Kanha. 

And it took her one second to start her 'parivaar' nonsense. What about risston se mooh mod liya? I guess it was only for the simp and the daughter she never considered one. Such a disgusting creature she is. 

Basically the 5 years where she was locked up as a jogan were completely fake and she was living that way only because her lord and master vanraj banished her and the simp dared to question her. Else she'd be living in shah shanty like the daasi she is 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bapuji manipulator ne aate hi start kar diya apna dukhda rona…he starts by saying teri already apni pareshaniya hai bohot main nahi chahta tu aur tension le…Maa says Bapuji aap kaisi baatein kar rahe hain aap sab mera parivar hai smiley39

I really want to know, what are Maa's parishanis? She walked out of her marriage, so does not have any responsibility of caring for a family. The only parishani as far as I know is that of her married adult children, baa's knee pain & bapuji's medicines.... and of course her sweater/hair. smiley24

What else? Why has she been crying ever since she landed in America?smiley44

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I find it hard to believe that she's not involved in these criminal activities of shameless shahs. All these proclamations could also be her nautanki. 

Have already seen in the past, how she fooled a simp just to enrich her 'phemli' all while claiming innocence and a ton of the overused excuses

You forgot, begging for a loan from Rakhi Ben middle of the night and when she was unable to repay and Rakhi Ben tried to take over the house how much she insulted her and banned Kinjal from going to her mom’s place. Ek number ki ehsaan faramosh freeloader hai ye Maa.

Phemily ke aate hi Yashdeep se free mein Holi ka event rakhwa liya, uss event mein guests kaun honge no guesses about that 😂

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

You forgot, begging for a loan from Rakhi Ben middle of the night and when she was unable to repay and Rakhi Ben tried to take over the house how much she insulted her and banned Kinjal from going to her mom’s place. Ek number ki ehsaan faramosh freeloader hai ye Maa.

Phemily ke aate hi Yashdeep se free mein Holi ka event rakhwa liya, uss event mein guests kaun honge no guesses about that 😂

You have deciphered this sadakchaap fokatchand AnupaMaid very well smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I really want to know, what are Maa's parishanis? She walked out of her marriage, so does not have any responsibility of caring for a family. The only parishani as far as I know is that of her married adult children, baa's knee pain & bapuji's medicines.... and of course her sweater/hair. smiley24

What else? Why has she been crying ever since she landed in America?smiley44

Bapuji also said sirf tu hi akeli nahi hai….this while sitting under a roof with 15 other people whom she calls family 😂

Her pareshaniyas are that she is a Maa, a Bati hui Matkadhari Orat who has to run in all directions and do sab sab sab so that people sing her praises.

And she loves taking others problems on her head and calling them her own 😂 No sympathies for this nonsense woman. I am sure TRP aunties who would have cried for her in past week when she went to jail must be cursing her now for serving the same abusers 😂 Her stans were going mad yesterday crediting her for 0.1 increase in TRP

https://x.com/rubinamylove4/status/1770775954882728054?s=46

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

How all these shameless shahs got visa so easily and landed in the US? And what about AnupaMaid's signature? Probably an excuse to come and enjoy her free services. Just replace simp 1 with simp 2 and everything is set for repeating the same old drama.

Visa? Most likely all of them are Dunki cases. smiley16 Signature?? what is that?smiley23smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Maa’s reaction on seeing Ansh and rest of the kids, Kavya ki beti kya bulayegi Maa ko? YRKKH? Badi Maa kaise hui?

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1770992656807784523?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail

Maa’s reaction on seeing Ansh and rest of the kids, Kavya ki beti kya bulayegi Maa ko? YRKKH? Badi Maa kaise hui?

https://x.com/ridz_rupali_fan/status/1770992656807784523?s=46

Aaawww!! smiley24smiley24smiley24smiley37 

[Post Removed]

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Pls don’t tell me her fans spent money to have her photu appear on Times Square Billboard? I’d rather spend that money on my own shopping 😂

https://x.com/whatta_world/status/1770994337570308452?s=46