Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 19th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Youngsters come to Abhimaan’s  bedroom to thank them for saving Daadi sa, they unknowingly interrupt AbhiMaan hug moments .
They apologise for interrupting their romance , but Abhira explains nothing was going on , AbhiMaan feel awkward  n embarrassed , the youngsters have moments of mutual leg pulling sessions.

They apologise to Abhira for being rude to her , accusing her wrongly , she hugs them n forgives them and wins their hearts . They all decide to have fun and masti and celebrate with the family on the occasion of Daadi’s victory .

Youngsters arrange a party at home , the entire family joins the fun n masti n dancing with the music . Everyone enjoys and they pull Daadi sa also. Kaveri shakes a leg for few moments but her anger resurfaces and she puts an abrupt halt to the happy moments by reprimanding Abhira for being responsible for  everything , the document falling into wrong hands and defamation suffered by Kaveri n the family in all news channels n leading newspapers all over the country.
She  orders that  Abhira will not live with this family as she did not know how to live with Family and knew nothing of family bonding and mutual love n respect . Abhira is further distraught as Armaan is ordered to leave the house along with his wife , 

Abhira pleads n begs Daadi sa to punish her but not ask Armaan to separate from the family , the entire family agrees with Abhira silently and feel sorry for her but Daadi sa walks away ignoring Abhira’s pleas . Abhira is seen sitting on the floor weeping n heartbroken. 
Armaan goes to Daadi’s room and pleads Daadi not t9 separate him from this family , he shares how much he loved n respected this family, how much he loved Daadi . Daadi then gives him a chance tk prove his love for the family . 
Armaam doe his best as the youngsters watch from the door and feel sorry for their beloved Armaan bhaiya . The youngsters are moved by Arman’s replies to Daadi sa’s test /challenge but he fails in the eyes of Daadi sa .,Armaan is heart broken .

Precap 

Daadi sa is in furious mood as she confronts Kiara for returning so late along with Ruhi. Kiara is very scared n informs she was at her friend’s Holi bash . Abhira comes to Kiara’s rescue and comes before her. Daadi sa is about to slap Kiara for her nightly  escapade , Abhira gets the light slap as she comes between Dasdi n Kiara .

All are shocked . Daadi sa is shocked too.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bezatti wali eviction hi gyi where the cast was assembled in a line and then Shehzada and prat were asked to get out in 15 minutes smiley19

Edited to add : Shruti (Vidya)  said that she couldn't bond with these 2 actors and fame went to shehzada 's head !! smiley3 & his behavior was a problem since the beginning!!

I m not saying she is lying, of course that could be the reason since she is there on the set everyday working & knows more than the audience. But why would you reveal all this, when someone is at their lowest & has been kicked out of their job?

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news/exclusive-shruti-ulfat-on-shehzada-pratikshas-termination-from-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-it-will-be-a-lesson-for-others-1287411

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think maybe next 2-3 episodes will still have Sheh. 

I will miss him. He acted well. He looked good with Sam. 

Mostly I worry that Armaan character will become a worse pendulum than what he already was :( 

I just hope Abhira is still given max SS. I love her. She's the reason to watch the show. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No Epi on hulu. 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Boring episode filled with armaan Dadisa jaap. In precap abhira took a slap from Dadisa which was meant for Kiara. Precap is for friday So I guess they have the episode bank till Sunday. I'm just waiting for new promo to see where will story go now 

Edited by Sawri67 - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Episode may be uploaded late due to last minute editing and shooting…

Edited by Criticiser - 1 months ago
ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mee too.

Pinecone thumbnail

So no Abhira Armaan scenes? 

Why is Kiara getting slapped? 

ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Holi pe new armaan ka entry hoga shayad, as Holi shooting already started 

Edited by ag20 - 1 months ago