Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am saying it again. Why aren’t the filmmakers considered casting the OG actor to reprise his most beloved role? I think with a little bit of VFX it can be done. 

Btw, Bollywood Hungama’s luurve for RS is so touching. 😘

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

That suit/uniform needs an update. Thats power ranger eqsue 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The day I saw naked shoot of RS , I did scream .. this gonna haunt you smiley36but then I logged on IF , the topic was filled with , oh my heart melts emojis smiley37I did say.  RS kya yeh nangapan zaroori tha, but like I said , heart melting emoji’s overshadowed me smiley37

I hope heart melts and RS stays on board for some cartoon movie . smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I am saying it again. Why aren’t the filmmakers considered casting the OG actor to reprise his most beloved role? I think with a little bit of VFX it can be done. 

Btw, Bollywood Hungama’s luurve for RS is so touching. 😘

Genuine question as I am absolutely clueless here.  How big was Shaktiman as a show?  Was it just popular at its time (Wikipedia says it ended about 20 years ago) but more or less forgotten now?  Or did it become a massively iconic show that’s still part of pop culture references?  If it’s the first one then it definitely needs a big star.  But if it’s the latter then the makers have the added challenge of making the audience accept someone other than the original.  

But if this show ended 20 years ago how old is the original actor now?  Just because the Khans get away with VFXing themselves into every scenario doesn’t mean this guy can get away with it too.  Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Genuine question as I am absolutely clueless here.  How big was Shaktiman as a show?  Was it just popular at its time (Wikipedia says it ended about 20 years ago) but more or less forgotten now?  Or did it become a massively iconic show that’s still part of pop culture references?  If it’s the first one then it definitely needs a big star.  But if it’s the latter then the makers have the added challenge of making the audience accept someone other than the original.  

But if this show ended 20 years ago how old is the original actor now?  Just because the Khans get away with VFXing themselves into every scenario doesn’t mean this guy can get away with it too.  Just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

Never watched it myself. I doubt it has any clout in India while I was growing up. The audience of the OG must be all in their 40 s and 50s who I doubt will be interested in a superhero movie anymore.I only came to know about it on this forum. IMHO another flop in the making if they think they can depend on the imaginary clout and not come up with a solid screenplay. 

@VFX, oh well it’s a flop anyway. Doesn’t matter how he shows up. 😆

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Edit: never mind I thought of something elsesmiley36 ranveer you are better without it. Please original movies only

Edited by Bekind - 1 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Never watched it myself. I doubt it has any clout in India while I was growing up. The audience of the OG must be all in their 40 s and 50s who I doubt will be interested in a superhero movie anymore.I only came to know about it on this forum. IMHO another flop in the making if they think they can depend on the imaginary clout and not come up with a solid screenplay. 

@VFX, oh well it’s a flop anyway. Doesn’t matter how he shows up. 😆

I also heard about it for the first time here and very recently at that.  And I agree, the screenplay has to be crisp for this to work because on paper it doesn’t look like a good project.  Fantasy adventure genre is tricky IMO.  

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shaktiman was my favorite show as a kid, and i think Ranveer would be a perfect shaktiman. He is funny, dorky when he needs to be but also strong, intense when he has to be. He actually would be a great next indian superhero after Hrithik.