Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I think a Promo will be released tomorrow.

I think what happened is for the good. Both of their acting was quite poor and their behaviour offscreen was so unprofessional there are videos and shorts about it. 

Hopefully the new track will bring longevity. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail

As per the articles they will start from tomorrow....by the way garvita as mrunal was so good in baaten kuch ankahi si.....she played negative charector in it...so she will ace the role......and about Rohit he is also good actor...let's see how his chemistry is with samruddhi ❤️

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I liked her negative role in Baatein… so it will be interesting to see …since roohi is not a full

Fledged villain role in this show yet she is majorly immature and childish …unless they change the character completely . I’ve never seen the new male lead in any shows but I hope he acts better than the previous ML. I really used to cringe seeing Shehzad on screen - no offense to any of his fans . But the actress playing Abhira is a powerhouse performer so always felt she needed a more mature seasoned actor to be paired opp her. 

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean on air. As there are some episodes with old cast

Shona1991 thumbnail

That to no idea but we will see them in this week only I think ..isiliye to koi BTS ya kuch nhi aa raha ...