I guess he was bluffing as usual 

Sometimes ravan becomes just like naughty school boy 😂😂

But really enjoyed today fight scene so hoping. Mahayuddha is shown in detail 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ha ha but this was first time I saw plane crash in treta yug.  

And about ravan telling about his secret in toes, does anyone know anything about it or was it just ravan bluff 

Atleast we know he has amrit in his belly .

I’ve only read translated Valmiki Ramayan, nothing like this is mentioned there. The kind of language he uses to describe her beauty smiley36 I wonder if any maker would dare to show that!

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I’ve only read translated Valmiki Ramayan, nothing like this is mentioned there. The kind of language he uses to describe her beauty smiley36 I wonder if any maker would dare to show that!

Hmm ya wel let's say creative liberty taken..

Yday i was searching for ramcharit Manas translated version and so far what we have seen is mostly in that book.

Chhaya sita part also I read.

But one more interesting part I read was when shurpankha provokes and lies to ravan about her condition he goes to his room and thinks.

That by abducting sita only he will be able to meet ram and get killed by him to get his moksh. 

Means he was aware of everything 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes ravan becomes just like naughty school boy 😂😂

But really enjoyed today fight scene so hoping. Mahayuddha is shown in detail 

I think it was his bluff to trap Jatayu ji ....I have a feeling they will show like this 

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I think it was his bluff to trap Jatayu ji ....I have a feeling they will show like this 

Ya i also think but about amrit vibishan only tells ramji to dry up amrit in his navel...

Tomm jatayu death then ramji and lakshman ji may meet that bodyless rakshas who guides them to meet shabri. Maybe Wednesday as some Lanka part will be shown too i guess

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Hmm ya wel let's say creative liberty taken..

Yday i was searching for ramcharit Manas translated version and so far what we have seen is mostly in that book.

Chhaya sita part also I read.

But one more interesting part I read was when shurpankha provokes and lies to ravan about her condition he goes to his room and thinks.

That by abducting sita only he will be able to meet ram and get killed by him to get his moksh. 

Means he was aware of everything 

Chaaya Seeta I came to know from this forum, I hope they don’t show that because it makes no sense to me smiley18 also, I feel that bu the time other version were written, Ram was already considered a God, so he is portrayed more as a God than a human being - my opinion!

Sneha2002 thumbnail

Chaaya Seeta I came to know from this forum, I hope they don’t show that because it makes no sense to me smiley18 also, I feel that bu the time other version were written, Ram was already considered a God, so he is portrayed more as a God than a human being - my opinion!

Yes exactly...it is after All Ramayan happened he came to know as bhagwan but otherwise barring some rishi all of the people knew him as good leader , maryada purushottam etc ...for tretayuga people he was Manushya only ...

Sneha2002 thumbnail

I completely agree with you about Prachi, weakest link seriously, I’ve been waiting for a long time for her to reach Ashok vatika smiley36

Exactly dude ... I don't know her acting in previous work but she failed big time here let her promote her movies  ..sorry but no sorry ....infact new Mandodari also acts better than her let Kishkindha kand , Sunder Kand , Yuddha Kand been shown in huge detailing... And coming to think of it it is her 2nd mythological show ....so she knows what she is signing up for like can anybody please tell about her acting in that show ?