mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What happened to your intuitive eating?

I will suggest to do intermittent fasting.

For faster results consume warm lemon water on empty stomach , and avoid eating rice specially at night.

mintyblue thumbnail

Thanks dear.

I lost the intutive eating approach. My salary got increased and I started spending more on food. My habits became too indulgent.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Thanks dear.

I lost the intutive eating approach. My salary got increased and I started spending more on food. My habits became too indulgent.

Now that you are aware of your weak points, make them the focus point to resist the desires in order to achieve your goals.

Practice minimalistic approach, live beneath your means ,it will make you save a lot of money as well.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If possible stop all white things..  sugar, rice.

Exercise or walk at least for half hour minimum.if you like dancing then put songs and dance, best workout. You can do skipping.

You can do juice [fruits + vegetables](no sugar) (remove fibre if possible otherwise ok] or fruit fast. 

Currently twice a week am trying to do juice fast.. if too much hungry eat fruits in the evening. Have seen results.

There is a USB rechargeable mini juicer blender. You can carry fruits or whatever you decide to juice and do it at your office too as juice needs to be consumed within 15 mins of making it.

Best way is input calories should be less than output calories.

mintyblue thumbnail

Thanks smiley27

Very helpful!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

👏speak👏to👏a👏doctor👏

Less helpful, probably wiser🙃

I realized after posting that it's for a function, but I stick by this, it can take immense toll on the body if achanak you do any fasting (depends on the person) so a dietician/professional is a good idea

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Intermittent fasting 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail