Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Abhira walking absentmindedly on the road, she almost collides with Ruhi’s car . Ruhi and Abhira have argument over Ruhi always being against Abhira . Ruhi tries to hug Abhira n patch up but  Abhira wants to know the reason why she was always against her . Abhira states how their destinies have been twinning till now and they should work together.Abhira tells her how her career was her mumma’s dream and this was her inheritance . She has o ly mumma as her family, so she will always put her mumma before everything else . Ruhi agrees .

At Goenka house , Manish informs the family how Kaveri won the case because if Abhira . Swarna reminds the trouble was brought by Abhira only .  Manish is sure Abhira will bring happiness in Ruhi’s life too. 

Kaveri Poddar is entering home after winning court case . Vidya welcomes her with Aarti. All are taken aback as Abhira arrives and stands next to Kaveri . Kaajal is proud of Abhira for providing evidence and saving Maa sa . Sanjay speaks against Abhira and bad mouths her . 

The youngsters , Charu, Kiara, Krish and Ayaan decide to celebrate the happy occasion of Daadi sa’s victory in the court case and also uplift everyone’s moods.

Charu is seen thanking the deity for not revealing to anyone that she stole the property papers, at the same time thanks God for sending Abhira bhaabhi to rescue Daadi sa. Abhira over hears her confession. She gives long advise to Charu regarding honesty n hard work and how Abhira was the one who fought for her internship. Charu seeks forgiveness and begs Abhira not to reveal about this to family . Abhira agrees .

Armaan hugs Abhira, for a prolonged moment and appreciated her n thanks her . Abhira is taken aback by his sudden change in opinion about her n does not hug him back . They have nok jhok while hugging , she is sure he will flip again. She then realises Armaan was having bruises all over , he informs he was hurt in the stone throwing outside the court. 
Abhira gets hot water bottle n give him some hot fomentation. They have nok jhok while giving him the hot treatment and they have accidental close moments during that. 

Ruhi is seen cooking an area he of dishes for the party , starters, Main course, Pudding etc . She wants to go and placate Abhira but decides to postpone it for later .
Armaan notices Abhira keeping records of all the expenses incurred by her at Poddar villa , Armaan questions her and she informs she intended to return everything in due course and she did not like tk burden him , as she was his temporary responsibility. They have argument over this and Armaan feels hurt for Abhira. 

.Precap

Same as yesterday 

Daadi sa refuses to let Abhira stay in this house, she asks Armaan to accompany his wife n stay elsewhere along with her .

Ruhi persuades Armaan not to leave this house along with Abhira, he should break up/separate from Abhira n live happily with his family. Ever since he has taken her responsibility he has been in trouble , it’s now time to leave her . Armaan is shocked as he hears what Ruhi was saying , Abhira over hears this discussion n is shocked 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

Didn’t like today’s episode because both Arman and Abhira behaved out of their character.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I swear these writers check out forum..do din se yahan property and inheritance ka discussion ho rha tha and in today's episode abhira says - 

Abhira to roohi - Voh sapna he Mera virasat hai & I m not gonna get any property or khandani haar, so need to earn my own money 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Didn’t like today’s episode because both Arman and Abhira behaved out of their character.

What did they do that was extra especially with Abhira, cause with Armaan

Every time he let that woman touch him, he loses some of his brain cell 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I swear these writers check out forum..do din se yahan property and inheritance ka discussion ho rha tha and in today's episode abhira says - 

Abhira to roohi - Voh sapna he Mera virasat hai & I m not gonna get any property or khandani haar, so need to earn my own money 

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Hell yeah the be trolling IF, that's why we posting all the we want 

we don't know what they'll write in the story smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira is walking in extremely upset state and Ruhi does her nautanki. And Abhira has had enough of her crap. And she vents to her. Abhira doesn't let her talk and tells her that why do you go from mute mode to screaming only when its about me. Straight up says - why do you hate me?!  Abhira storms off. I love it. Exactly what Ruhi deserved. Thankfully Pratiksha looked guilty too but next scene she's happily smiling in the Poddar living room. 

Vidya glares at Abhira when she enters. But then pretends to be shocked that dadi did not forgive Abhira. Umm decide woman. Do you feel regret or do you blame Abhira. 

Sanjay says after trapping , Abhira is trying to be hero. 

Krish points out that builder would have contract copy could have given copy of contract rather than Abhira. 

Kaveri storms off

Ruhi is suddenly all pro Abhira-dadi patchup. She is planning party and cooking also. 😱😂

Manoj says Abhira hurt Kaveri because she did not trust Kaveri. But why should she?! She was there to defend the basti dwellers. And she only asked valid questions. She always said- i hope you  dont go to jail but i want sach to be revealed. 

Armaan is trying to get Abhira to move back into room. abhira is pissed. She has no interest in listening to Armaan. Abhira is absolutely over all the BS he says. She is keeping track of all the "ehsaans" . 

Abhira points out how he has different  rules for her and his family because shes just a bojh on him. 

Later Abhira confronts Charu for her actions. Charu begs her not to reveal  her kaands to everyone. Abbira says she won't reveal anything because she doesn't want to hurt family. 

Armaan has thankfully heard everything though and hugs Abhira. Its a very sweet scene. Its a LONG hug too. ❤️

He calls her bak bak jhagdalu chudail jaisi pari. And that hug melts Abhira. Armaan is finally repenting after seeing that Charu was responsible. Abhira says I should record all these things you are saying to play when you flip. Lol.SO true!!!! She forgives him easily.  Abhira applies heat pad on his back where he's hurt due to patthar baazi. 

Ruhi is suddenly having some introspection that she projects Armaan ke vajah seh everything on Abhira and gets rude and even thinks she should not go interrupt Abhimaan. Aaj toh suraj paschim seh uga hai. 

But precap mein Ruhi is back to her usual self. Sun rising in the east again. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved loved today's episode. One of best this gen. Abhira dropped some harsh truth bombs to ruhi armaan and abhira-armaan scenes were just smiley9

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe bas koi yeh batao ki precap same tha ya kuch adla badli Hui hai smiley36...