Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

The OG creator and actor is entitled to his opinion. I personally think Ranveer would be pretty cool.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is entitled to his opinion as he played the character.

Such iconic series or movies shouldn't be remade only.

Why not find good writers and make original content.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waah wah yahaan Lena na dena phir bhi logo ke views hai for certain movies / biopics smiley44smiley36

And this OG character can’t have his own views about shaktimaan remake  ?? smiley29smiley36smiley36

Not that I agree with his views but he can surely have his views - just like other people who are having views about other movies. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37Backfired ! Just few days ago long essays were written abut Arun Govil take on RK smiley37smiley37smiley37who had have thought real bomb yet to comesmiley37

Now discuss smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley37Backfired ! Just few days ago long essays were written abut Arun Govil take on RK smiley37smiley37smiley37who had have thought real bomb yet to comesmiley37

Now discuss smiley36

This is no bomb lol smiley36 mukesh is known to have a negative opinion on many things in bollywood, he hated Animal and said the censor board should not have allowed the film in cinemas, he slammed besharam rang and said cbfc should not have passed it, he seems like a very Conservative guy who only wants certain things to be shown onscreen and the rest should be banned 

And in terms of arun govil, that was about him talking about rk being sanskari to try to make it seem like he is like ram in real life, I said myself on that thread that there is no need for him to say that as rk is an actor and doesn't need to be like ram in real life to play him. 

Ranveer is playing a superhero who is not even real, that photoshoot is not going to effect it at all. The only thing that should matter for shaktimaan is that a good and capable actor plays him, and mukesh has not even questioned ranveers acting skills 

Edited by zara321 - 1 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

AB sr. the OG DON mein itna ghamand dum hota toh Maya memsaab wala SRK remade DON nahi bann patasmiley44

What is Maya memsaab? Care to elaborate?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I may be the only one who didn't like shaktimaan even in childhood 

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Well he did create the brand Shaktiman. He's entitled to have an opinion about how his brand should be taken forward.

If image of a certain hero doesn't affect the role he's selected to play then why people have objections to Ranbir playing Ram in Ramayan.

Even in the progressive Hollywood, adult movie stars are rarely given big roles in mainstream movies. Why? Just because they can't act or because of their previous work?

Hmm ig? 

sumitsinha2000 thumbnail

VFX ka budget high ho jayega usse Not possible.Mukesh Khanna ji is too old to play Shaktimaan now.