Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Sa7861

okay the glasses need to go...i repeat...THEY NEED TO GO!

what are they even thinking?! like look at this man's eyes and those glasses are just an obstacle in the way of them! please remove them 😭

He’s so handsome. One of the most good looking men on itv. I don’t understand how and why makers thought to put glasses on Armaan suddenly when he never wore one before. 

Edited by The_Best - 2 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

will they show the song sequence in the episode?? i thought that was montage/mock shoot. 

I was just kidding. Don't think the news is true. Even if it is true, he'll be thinking of Abhira only.

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Exactly I was very happy when this news came and more than this I am happy RP is replacing him ....he is one my favourite actors 

I hope your favourite ❤️ actor impress me with his acting skills smiley2 

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Feeling anxious tomorrow's epi will decide our AbhiMaan's story...🥲

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

smiley44smiley44 But Armaan doesn’t need to get drunk to go close to Ruhi smiley29 he always does without getting drunk smiley39smiley39 Don’t think dear a lot as Rajan Shahi told in one his interviews that we can change the story in a second  smiley39 they r very fast their 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️  

But he doesn't approve of bhabhi's beech ka rasta idea. So who knows what Ruhi bhabhi's desperation will lead too. smiley39

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Are they hiding his eyes because they think it won't be liked by Indian audience? Because majority of time in ITv they don't keep coloured eyes actors on positive role.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neutrals

If so then it’s just ridiculous. It’s just eyes for gods sake not a demonic tattoo! His eyes deserve to be showcased as they’re beautiful and seductive!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

If so then it’s just ridiculous. It’s just eyes for gods sake not a demonic tattoo! His eyes deserve to be showcased as they’re beautiful and seductive!

IKR!! It's stupid, but it happens in ITV. Even Rohit mentioned in his earlier IVs that they don't consider him for ML role because of his eyes. They want to wear black lens if they even consider him.

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Are they hiding his eyes because they think it won't be liked by Indian audience? Because majority of time in ITv they don't keep coloured eyes actors on positive role.

Really? I thought people were obsessed with light colored eyes.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

IKR!! It's stupid, but it happens in ITV. Even Rohit mentioned in his earlier IVs that they don't consider him for ML role because of his eyes. They want to wear black lens if they even consider him.

NM was kanchi ankhon waala bagad billa