Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

Segment nhi ayi sbs ki...😬

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Different pov. 

I feel, vidya's issue is armaan is in love with "abhira", like she told today, armaan ko sirf isi ladki se pyar Karna thasmiley36?? Though she told marriage deal as her dislike for abhira but unka genuine issue is madhav choosing abhira over her or their relationship 🤭. 

I still feel if armaan was in love with someone else, & called off his marriage with ruhi, vidya maasa ko itna bura nahi lagtasmiley37.

Mataji ko pata lagne do madhav is with abhira, behosh hone waali hain woh, I won't be surprised if she assumes it was madhav's plan to sent abhira into armaan's life again & again, just bcos she was supporting ruhi with armaansmiley37

But I feel with dadi abhira deal truth reveal maasa will flip to abhira's side

I thought about that point of view. She is having ego problem with Abhira, isn’t it similar but in lesser degree to Dadisa’s problem. 
which is also pointing To the fact that she is not as selfless as she portray herself.

But I agree I also have a feeling makers will flip Vi soon as these characters are supposed to be like this.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Lagta hai kal bts ka wait krna padega with dialogues and allsmiley37

Have you noticed ki since lst month, no bts was there aur ab dekho fir sesmiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/ShahidzAnnie/status/1802183216864125208?t=SFdLSjqakUbiV0H6PjZEcA&s=19

Love it!! Dono EK dusre Ki beizaati Karo

Madhav is thinking of him as some mahaan but he is isn't any better.Dono useless Hain. smiley37smiley37

Armaan dropping truth bombs is all fine, but Vidya and pareshan for her patidev? When did that happen? smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kaveri is that vile person jo ILU bhi manipulate karne ke liye bolti hai. 

She knew that he's never heard ILU or felt her love so he decided at least he'd let her take pride in him and works his ass off for that. 

In the end she tells him ILU right before his baaraat, shaadi to Ruhi. 

So cruel. She knows shaaadi mein marzi nahi pressure hai , phir bhi usko manipulate kar rahi thi. 

Its imperative that Kaveris ghamand be shattered and her control over everyone- especially Armaan reduces. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Lagta hai kal bts ka wait krna padega with dialogues and allsmiley37

Have you noticed ki since lst month, no bts was there aur ab dekho fir sesmiley36

Arey yar yeh blue sherwani hatao … maaf karo pls . He’s looking like phool in laapata ladies 

Edited by Aadi04 - 26 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahut log bol rahe the ke yeh naha bhi raha hai. Usi sherwaani mein hai for 2 -3 days. So rain sequence is so that he gets hosed down by water - if not from a shower, then from the skies! Lol. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

Since armaan's relization..

There are 3 comfessions..

All are beautiful...

smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail

Its so sweet ❤️❤️❤️ 

I love how they look here. Its so romantic.