PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Is Armaan truly the one for Abhira? Or are the makers planning to bring a new man for her later in the series?

Reasons I think so:

1) Armaan-Abhira love story hasn't started at all and it's been months since the shaadi happened 

2) Armaan’s feelings towards Ruhi are as it is, he truly feels something for her and is unable to get over her

3) Abhira has a soft/friendly corner for Armaan and vice versa but she's adamant on her one year ki shaadi

4) Rohit is coming back soon, and there are 99% chances that he will reveal Armaan-Ruhi relationship to the Poddars. And uske saath hi Ruhi may reveal Armaan-Abhira’s contract marriage. So unka raasta clear.

5) Last season mein laaye toh 2nd ML, and it hit off. So why not this season too lol

What do you all think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lately even I’ve been feeling the same thing.

It’s just the fact that it’s been months since they got married and we don’t have ANY sign of romance between them.

They just keep awkwardly landing in each other’s arms but no love realization. 

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a progress in their relationship and love realisation writers will delay as they can

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PenguinBaby

Is Armaan truly the one for Abhira? Or are the makers planning to bring a new man for her later in the series?

Reasons I think so:

1) Armaan-Abhira love story hasn't started at all and it's been months since the shaadi happened 

2) Armaan’s feelings towards Ruhi are as it is, he truly feels something for her and is unable to get over her

3) Abhira has a soft/friendly corner for Armaan and vice versa but she's adamant on her one year ki shaadi

4) Rohit is coming back soon, and there are 99% chances that he will reveal Armaan-Ruhi relationship to the Poddars. And uske saath hi Ruhi may reveal Armaan-Abhira’s contract marriage. So unka raasta clear.

5) Last season mein laaye toh 2nd ML, and it hit off. So why not this season too lol

What do you all think.

The way makers are degrading armaan ka character day by day, makers might defo have some plan…

May b armaan was a rasta to get abhira to poddars…. Most likely armaan ruhi ka sach to aayega bahar… and then armaan ruhi will b out of podddars… most likely… and abhira is shown nein accepted by all…. So May b this poddar family sort of will adopt abhira and the story of abhira goes on…

If armaan is the one for abhira, tab makers ne usko Bahut thok peet kar Sahi karna hai…. Tab hi baat  banegi😃😃

India_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

post removed for referencing S3

Not sure what people wanted…. But what makers have to show, they do….😃😃

Single for whatever reason death of spouse, divorce… kuch bhi… Uske baat it’s ok… 

But when ur partner is there…. Nothing is Sahi😃😃

Again, mahir difference is ki tab families wanted it…. Yahan oer all is hidden fri.  families… to Bahut antar hai….😃😃…

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think the marriage was for Abhira to bond with Poddars. So that they can serve as her mayka when she eventually marries her AA ala Balika Vadhu

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Armaan is the ML and Abhira's soulmate. You will understand if you watch the show. smiley36

It is SLOOWWWWWW burn for a reason. Lol. 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Not sure what people wanted…. But what makers have to show, they do….😃😃

Single for whatever reason death of spouse, divorce… kuch bhi… Uske baat it’s ok… 

But when ur partner is there…. Nothing is Sahi😃😃

Again, mahir difference is ki tab families wanted it…. Yahan oer all is hidden fri.  families… to Bahut antar hai….😃😃…

The same ppl made those characters get engaged  too in the show ? How to do that ? I wiant to throw Ruhi out of poddar house ,can I do that ?Only after actors accepts the track makers will proceed and got him engaged to his brother’s widow. 🤷🏻‍♀️

India_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

The same ppl made those characters get engaged  too in the show ? How to do that ? I wiant to throw Ruhi out of poddar house ,can I do that ?Only after actors accepts the track makers will proceed and got him engaged to his brother’s widow. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wohi na, bhai actors writers sab apna kaam kar rahe hsin…. Kuch na much to dikhta hi hoga ki accept karte hain role😃😃 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I think the marriage was for Abhira to bond with Poddars. So that they can serve as her mayka when she eventually marries her AA ala Balika Vadhu

Unfortunately uske maika hei g fam voh log uspar hal jatane aayenge.