nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Aaj ke date mei Anupamaa pe CHORI karne ka ilzam hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: STPrincess

What was this??!! What's with the shivering and continously shaking her hands like that smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/Amrinbanu164274/status/1767130569526362404?s=20

She has been overdoing overacting ever since the leap happened.

The first day of leap was also similar.

Also whenever she talks to Yashdeep, Kinjal Pari and even Tosu while feeding him yesterday, she talks like a Dadi Amma (I know she is one) but her hand movements and all resemble those big businessmen of old times who were wise and knowledgeable. She acts 20 yrs older than her age while giving bhashans.

Oh and this penic atteck drama is convenient. I find it cringe and idiotic no sympathy at all for this woman.

She is exaggerating everything through her expressions and screaming shivering, precap mein there was absolutely no need of that overreaction, why did she even lie down on floor and start screaming nahi nahi as if someone has given her a death sentence ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

I was a joking!!!!

He really came to US or what?

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

OMG!! How come she immediately remembered Anuj?! He is also stupid, he will come rescue her. 

It is hilarious how Shah family members have resigned to the fact that she has done it, let's move on funda.... smiley37smiley37smiley37

How conveniently she shifted from mishter kapadia to Anooojsmiley37

I was likesmiley3

Kyun ayenge bachane Anoooj??? 

Tum gayi thi jab Anoooj aur adhya akele the, you RAN away

But #CertifiedGadha zaroor ayega

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

What a joke this show has become. They better shut it down. Actors, their acting, the story( the lack of it!! ) is a bunch of nonsense. smiley11

DKP's other show got shut down. Hoping this would follow the same

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Toh ye Buddha akhir kaar Amreeka pohonch hi gaya and whatโ€™s with the extra fancy suit heโ€™s wearing is he planning on trapping a cute American lady smiley29

Anyways interested in seeing the kaands he does in sasta Amreeka smiley36

Edited by Criticiser - 2 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: strancho

DKP's other show got shut down. Hoping this would follow the same

But their other immortal shitshow is still running and will probably never end smiley11

The day that show ends is the day Iโ€™ll believe that this show will also end warna Iโ€™m sure it will follow that route and never end..

Henna75 thumbnail

[QUOTE=SmithaRam] I don't understand who directs her to act like this. This shivering is OTT, looks super fake too. Not only this, they way they make her act when she is excited is also very annoying. So irritated, that I cannot stand her at all. smiley7

As per poster "Rupali ka deewane" it is oscar winning performance smiley22smiley24smiley29smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

I am so over her penic attacks, her trembling, shivering, crying!!! Which 50+ woman does all this in reality? I watch and read only to laugh on the maid! I have never seen such a weak weeping willow character of a woman, in my life! What do the makers want to prove showing such nonsensical acting and cringe 90s songs around the most unsuited couple of all times!! 

Everyone wants to see some empowerment, positive changes in Upma but godd she is so pathetic!!!

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: STPrincess

What was this??!! What's with the shivering and continously shaking her hands like that smiley37smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/Amrinbanu164274/status/1767130569526362404?s=20

She looks like sheโ€™s having a seizure or sheโ€™s trapped in an igloo in Antarctica smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Anupamaa: mere haath mei Aaj tak chudiya rahi hai, kalava raha hai, dhaga raha haiโ€ฆ yeh hathkadi 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚