Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

No, it definitely didn't need this much debate...

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why show your little daughter's love for you to the random world? Is the feeling for yourself and your own small world not enough?

And then, when you feel the need, why not say the truth and tell that your little daughter made this heart with the help of XYZ for you...

It may seem to many of you like finicking about small things...so be it smiley16

This level of nipticking is pathetic. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

This level of scrutiny is just plain pathetic smiley36

Now, she actually needs to take permission from starngers to post something on her account. 

Tujh sang bair lagaaya aisa…

Rahaa na mein phir apne jaisa…

🤷‍♀️smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Disappointing aloo,  we all were expecting something like wipe  it off than this smiley39

Edited by Briaahna - 2 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maroon, of course she "can"...she did, right? But I can write my opinion about doing that in such a public way...why not being happy just for herself? Does she need the "oh, how cute" of the SM world?

Generally new moms post stuff cos they feel love and emotional towards their baby. In general too among mango ppl have read other people cribbing about new moms postings about each & every thing their babies/child do for first time or even little things ..  most new parent will post  because those emotions are new to them and love for the child overpowers everything but others complaint. Never understood why? 

Simple point: just like my life my choice..  their account their choice as to what to post. If ppl have problems they can just ignore it. There is no need for unnecessary cribbing or bashing of new parent. Let them enjoy their  happiness and joy. 

Clochette thumbnail

Dear (and also all the other dears), I very well understand the joy a mother feels when she gets a self-made present from one of her children...

BUT just in this case I got the strong feeling of 'bragging'...and that, I voiced...

I still have my treasure chest with what the kids made to me at every stage...what they made alone...and believe me...Raha did not make this heart (although she may have made  s o m e t h i n g...like the small cut in it).

I'm a kind person and I don't dislike Alia...I just dislike her whish to give a certain image to the world in a way I perceive as 'not healthy'.

If others find it okay, why not? I don't...and I wrote my reasoning.

It is more revealing to me that nobody else seems to have dedicated something to her (among others) for women's day except RedChillies... (or am I mistaken?)

Edit: Sadly, I feel, that Raha becomes a tool... (maybe I'm over-sensitive when it comes to children)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Tujh sang bair lagaaya aisa…

Rahaa na mein phir apne jaisa…

🤷‍♀️smiley36

Le Alia -

Lol Friday GIF - Lol Friday Payday GIFs

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Also congratulations smiley36

Backfired Okay GIF - Backfired Okay Oops GIFs

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh, all these pages for something as insignificant as this. There was another post about Shraddha winning an award for TJMM, but I can't seem to find it on the main page anymore. Like I mentioned before, Alia could sneeze and it would stir up a controversy. That's just how much power and influence she has. The others simply can't compare.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Gosh, all these pages for something as insignificant as this. There was another post about Shraddha winning an award for TJMM, but I can't seem to find it on the main page anymore. Like I mentioned before, Alia could sneeze and it would stir up a controversy. That's just how much power and influence she has. The others simply can't compare.

If she would sneeze on her Instagram account, certainly smiley36

I wonder if "the others" would even like to compare with certain things Alia does...