Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

You are just making a big deal out of it because it's Alia. 

I sincerely hope thats not the case

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Clochette

Neither "all" nor "just for Alia", but she is pretending (again) as Raha most probably just made a tiny  random part of it ...it's just for her mother to enjoy, not for the SM-world. Maybe, I'm old fashioned...her post simply didn't give me a good vibe...

Same can be said for any celeb posting about their wedding/pregnancy

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No it seems like anything 

If my one-year-old daughter would do such a cute  thing (with the help of another person, of course) just for me, it never would be "like anything"...I would love and cherish it but I won't flaunt it to random people I don't even know.

Clochette thumbnail

Same can be said for any celeb posting about their wedding/pregnancy

Again a big NO. It seems to me that you don't see the difference I see. So just let us agree that we both disagree, dear smiley1

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Of course she can...albeit it is a public one, right? Read by millions of fans, right? So, yes, "flaunt" is the right word, regardless what part of the heart Raha really made...

Why not simply being happy as a mother/woman without the SM world to know?

What’s the problem if she wants to share something sweet about her daughter with the rest of the world? That’s like literally saying every celeb who posts something about their relationship with any of their closed ones are just flaunting it on their SM. It’s her account, she just shared something sweet on behalf of her daughter, it’s the age of the internet, I honestly don’t see the big deal? 

Clochette thumbnail

It's actually as normal as celebs posting about their wedding/pregnancy.

You are just making a big deal out of it because it's Alia

Just read this...no (again), it's only because of Alia because it had been done by Alia...I would have had the same reaction with any other actress... imo, this is one of those things Alia does to paint a certain picture...and it's not me who makes the "big deal out of it"...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Just read this...no (again), it's only because of Alia because it had been done by Alia...I would have had the same reaction with any other actress... imo, this is one of those things Alia does to paint a certain picture...and it's not me who makes the "big deal out of it"...

What picture? That her daughter loves her?

You do reliaze that truth right and not some "picture" she is trying to "paint"

Clochette thumbnail

It's not a "big deal" to me, it's a "big deal" for Alia...I just wrote my - insignificant - personal opinion...that's all.

Seriously.

Then why not ask other celebrities to do the same? Be happy with their Wedding/Pregnancy "without the SM world to know"

Not post anything on their "public account" that is read by "millions"

Is all the restrictions just for Alia?

Exactly.....when Deepu announced her pregnancy on SOCIAL MEDIA....a lot of people were apprehensive that how she could announce before 3 months.....I said it depends on how comfortable the parents are.....it depends on Alia and Ranbir.....how comfortable they are......its all a matter of comfort......

and regarding if Raha made the heart or not.....even Alia knows that people will know she didn't make the heart....she is not even one.....she just shared it with the world because ....for a Mom imagining that their kid did something for them is incredibly satisfying and cute.......she decided to share it.....

What is the big deal.....why so much discussion.....it is a cute thing but not worth so much debate and scrutiny.....smiley24

I know Clochette loves to debate....but Clochette ....sweetheart this topic doesn't need this much debate....smiley36smiley31

Clochette thumbnail

What picture? That her daughter loves her?

You do reliaze that truth right and not some "picture" she is trying to "paint"

Why show your little daughter's love for you to the random world? Is the feeling for yourself and your own small world not enough?

And then, when you feel the need, why not say the truth and tell that your little daughter made this heart with the help of XYZ for you...

It may seem to many of you like finicking about small things...so be it smiley16