Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 09th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Samridhii Shukla and Anita Raaj.

Krish appreciates Abhira taking a stand for the poor n down trodden in society . Abhira states she was supporting the cause of the ones who have suffered. Krish shares , one of his friend’s house too got burnt down in the incident, he n his family were on the streets . Abhira asks him to share the friend’s phone number so that she can manage to offer some help. Krish thanks Bhabhi .

Charu, Ayaan, Kiara come and confront the two . They are against Abhira for going against Daadi sa and only interested in her career . 
Abhira and Krish refute their allegations . An argument ensues between the two youngster parties.

RuhMaan arrive and confront Abhira for her selfish ness towards her career and ignoring family and a Daadi sa’s prestige . Ruhinaccuses Abhira for putting everything at stake , even family for the sake of her career . Abhira warns Ruhi that she never criticised Ruhi’s choices in life so she had no right to criticise Abhitpra’s choices . Also reminds Ruhi that she was forgetting her own warning to stay out  eachother’s lives . Abhira is reprimanded by Armamfor being rude to Ruhi . He shows his full support to Ruhi .Ruhi is full of appreciation for Arman for taking her side . Abhira insists she will go on the path of honesty n righteousness  s taught by mumma . And accuses Armaan for supporting the criminals and going against the values of His akshara ma’am . He was not her good student .Abhira stomps off .

Ruhi and Armaan show their support to each other .

Ruhi gets a video call from Manav, both are hesitant n awkward . Manav tries to be friendly n suggests they should try to know each other , but Ruhi shows her disinterest in any further friendship n cuts the line . 

Daadi sa over hears , she scolds Ruhi for refusing to meet Manav n for not trying to get friendly . She advises Ruhi to move on in life , she had agreed to Manish ji that she will arrange meeting between Ru Manav . 
Vidya is upset but Manish shows curiosity when Ruhi shows  disinterest in remarriage .,

Ruhi argues with Daadi sa that she trusted Armaan with her cases so Ruhi too trusts Armaan’s choices n decisions and asks Armaan tk meet Manav and decide for Ruhi l she assures Daadi that she will go with Armaan’s choice .

Abhira is preparing for her court case , she is looking for an old file in the store room. A lizard distracts her n she tries to shoo it away but ends up tripping the power supply , in the darkness she collides with Armaan who was here tk look for something . They have accidental close moments n both get affected by one another , they feel their chemistry stirring n soon move away . Armaan sets the fuse right n power supply is restored . AbhiMaan have an argument over supporting family / ignoring family for furthering  career . And over choosing the powerful abuser’s n defaulters over the poor sufferers of society. 

Precap

Same as yesterday .

Daadi sa asks Armaan to meet Manav to check the person for  Ruhi’s alliance. Armaan is hesitant but Daadi sa insist that Ruhi agreed to marry Manav if Armaan approved . Ruhi and Armaan look at each other . 

Abhira and Armaan have hilarious moments as they hire one auto , Abhira asks auto driver to turn for Par Naanu’s house to meet Mana. While Armaan asks him to turn around the vehicle as he did not want to go to Par Naanu house.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The topic needs to be amended to show 9th March.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why are these useless hags still in the show?

Marr kyun nahi jaate ye immortal buddhe smiley11

Ps: Surrekha looks like Swarna’s Sautan atp smiley14

IMG_4263.jpeg

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

They are here for Abhira's birth truth

After that I guess they will all have heart attack together or all will fall from a cliff 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Oishiii

After that I guess they will all have heart attack together or all will fall from a cliff 

😍😍 if so then I hope Abhira’s truth comes out soon cannot wait for the death of these vile, horrid hags smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What if its anti expectations and ends up being Abhira really senti about biological family. I hope not. I am eagerly waiting for Abhira taking down these old hags. But itv can serve melodrama where oldies are whitewashed. 

Criticiser thumbnail

I do hope not I eagerly want to see Abhira crucify the vile hags for abandoning her and her mother when they needed her the most. They cannot get away with doing such an inhumane deed. They deserve to meet their karma but knowing this PH I’m sure Thu Thu Shahi’s will whitewash this pathetic phemli once again. Abhira will instantly forgive them and have her hum saath saath hain moment and the hags will get away with committing yet another crime once againsmiley11

I don’t even think they’ll die knowing this show they’ll probably be around to take care of Roohi (and Abhira’s) kids. Hence why I call them the true protagonists of the show as everyone else has left but Goenka’s will (unfortunately) be here till the end smiley11smiley26

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why are these useless hags still in the show?

Marr kyun nahi jaate ye immortal buddhe smiley11

Ps: Surrekha looks like Swarna’s Sautan atp smiley14

IMG_4263.jpeg

Sautan kya baat kr dia aapne ..smiley17

Agr sautan hoti toh bhaishab ke jagah Manish Manish kr ke pukar ti jaise roohi pukar ti hai armaan armaan...🤣🤣🤣🤣......

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oishiii

Boooooooooooooooooo

We don't that truth to come out, let let just be 

btw why is no one stealing more money from them 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Charu 

People Are So Stupid Smh GIF - People Are So Stupid Smh People Are Dumb GIFs

I see nasty Charu, was inhaling too much of that coloring marker 

from, Ruhi, or she's just naturally rude and stupid