Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Imlie in top 5!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!?!!!?? 

Wow well deserved. Last week was genuinely good. This week they are doing a marathon race. 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s_kavya

I don't understand on what basis they took decision of imlie ending despite PS and TMD is less than imlie?

Kya hi bacha hai Imlie me dikhane ko.. They really tried hard selling SurLie.. But clearly TRP audience had moved on by then...

Even most of the online fandom still isn't over Agastya and would even prefer Imlie living alone, than having a good happy ending with Surya.. Toh phir.. kya hi dikhayenge aur.. even if they continue...

Badia hai.. let them end with a Bang!

Let the last week's TRP even reach 1.8 - 2.. At least they will leave on a high note.. 

livelytanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Sorry KD Fans but udne ki aasha will wrap up at this rate. Yeh toh Imlie se bhi kam lekar aa raha hai despite marriage being done. 

Udne ki aashaa is a boring show. With no chemistry between the leads. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

No wonder they have not yet released the promo of the new show that is supposed to air in imlie’s slot.. 

I still think Gul’s new show will replace imlie when ever she is ready 

But there is no news of Gul planning any show.. Agar koi show floor par hota toh phir bhi chance tha.

Is it like Gul has agreed to give Up on slot for time being and if Ankit show don't do as expected Gul will come Up with new show on same slot.

livelytanu thumbnail

Only only and only Imlie maintained it's position in the rating chart. All shows dropped. All. 

I really really want the show to end with a bang. Really do want  

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Only only and only Imlie maintained it's position in the rating chart. All shows dropped. All. 

I really really want the show to end with a bang. Really do want  

Har thode din me.. Tanu-jhi...you and I come back on the same page...

https://tenor.com/ITii.gif

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

Do you trust the makers with an extension? Will the PH and channel pump in some investment? 

PH se I don't have any expectations but channel might put some money  

Despite my disappointments I do wanted the show to run a little longer but agar extension mil gaya toh I fear they might make the storyline and male lead trash like other star plus shows 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

PH se I don't have any expectations but channel might put some money  

Despite my disappointments I do wanted the show to run a little longer but agar extension mil gaya toh I fear they might make the storyline and male lead trash like other star plus shows 

Exactly. If the channel chips in then our leads will be beyond recognition. Jane do Sunaina….its for the best 

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry KD Fans but udne ki aasha will wrap up at this rate. Yeh toh Imlie se bhi kam lekar aa raha hai despite marriage being done. 

Actually show is so slow and too much kitchen drama, and ML character is too awara type. FL mein bhi itna spark nahi hain. May be it will shift to 6.00pm slot and Rajan shahi show will take 9.00 pm slot

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

Exactly. If the channel chips in then our leads will be beyond recognition. Jane do Sunaina….its for the best 

The physical violence in those shows are beyond pathetic.  Sara mood kharab kar dete. And the female leads first behave as college girls in love and then jhansi ki raani. Such 360° change in characterisation