Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 08th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

The guy who is alive thanks to Abhira losing her mother is speaking about thanklessness. And why the F should Abhira discuss anything with him?! I'm glad she's answered back clearly. 

100 % backing Abhira as a viewer always. 

Precap is such a nuisance. Why doesn't he just leave her alone instead of constantly rubbing his Ruhi obsession over her face. Khud voh kuch bhi kare but Abhira ke liye alag rules. 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Why Armaan shouldn’t have said what he said in the precap ? Bhabiji is already guilt tripping him  as if Armaan forcefully made her get married to Rohit.she is the one who decided to get married to Rohit , and she have no guts to talk to Dadisa or even with her B.Nanu and say she doesn’t want  to get married because they will ask the reason and what’s the reason she can give ? That she want to have EMA with her jeth ? Cunning women putting  Armaanin guilt and making him  talk on her behalf. He doesn’t want her to get into another marriage so he is just supporting her decision. I don’t see any other reason.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today he says andar jao but tomorrow he will go and complain about Abhira to Ruhi or join her in taunting Abhira. He's nalaayak. If only Akshara had let him be shot instead of taking a bullet for this pendulum insaan. 

And Dadi is one heck of an arrogant person. 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Hello guys. So long came here

Episode analysis 

Episode is 🔥

Abhira and armaan

Abhira is angry with armaan as he stops her talking by calling her not to interfere in his personal life and ruhi life. It is gud. Abhira is getting affected and conveying the same to Mr Khadoos man

I had the feeling yesterday too, the case is not manipulated. The case is genuine. Mera one cent doubt ki dev is here for revenge got cleared. He is a nice man.  He is a professional. He actually doesn't know abhira sharma is daughter in law of poddars. What I think is Fufasa allowed and made payment to builder for this fire. 

Abhira took the case bcoz she has proof. But daadisa is a nice lady. She can't be culprit like this. 

Now agr fufa has any kind of involvement in abhira accident then armaan uska collar okdr ghist denga use. 

Also armaan couldn't talk to daadi about marriage on hold for sometime due to case. 

So now this week. 

Marriage drama will going on and case drama. 

And armaan and abhira angry with each other. 

And see abhira is very much affected by armaan words ki baadi ne use rehna ki permission di. That means she is not family. Armaan is so gone. Jbki for the first time daadi asked abhira to sit and eat properly like a family. 

Here in the case, no one is wrong. Actually in yeh rishta, all characters are always justified. 

I am just waiting for accident drama. I wish is baar armaan ki fufa ka involvement pta chle. Not like Yuvraj time pr bs fufa ko case se nakal Diya tha. Nothing major. I want armaan holding fufa collar for his abhira. 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why Armaan shouldn’t have said what he said in the precap ? Bhabiji is already guilt tripping him though as if Armaan forcefully made her get married to Rohit.she decided to get married to Rohit , and she have no guts to talk to Dadisa or even with her B.Nanu and say she doesn’t went to get married now ,because they will ask the reason and what’s the reason she can give ? That she only want to have EMA with her jeth ? Cunning women is Armaan talk on her behalf. He doesn’t want her to get into another marriage so he is just supporting her decision. 

Right. I was thinking how this all will come back to haunt armaan though when abhira will learn the truth 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why Armaan shouldn’t have said what he said in the precap ? Bhabiji is already guilt tripping him though as if Armaan forcefully made her get married to Rohit.she decided to get married to Rohit , and she have no guts to talk to Dadisa or even with her B.Nanu and say she doesn’t went to get married now ,because they will ask the reason and what’s the reason she can give ? That she only want to have EMA with her jeth ? Cunning women is Armaan talk on her behalf. He doesn’t want her to get into another marriage so he is just supporting her decision. 

let’s wait for the episode… if Ar reacted that way without Ruhi’s interference then well we can’t say anything… because he was shocked when dadisa asked him to meet Manav.. let’s see how they will show..

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haan toh bhai ghr se bahar nikal de, itna  Ehsaan kyu kr raha hai uspe ...? 

iss admi ki juban sirf abhira ke aage khul ti hai , warna toh ghr ka naukar bhi boldega ki tum souleta ho toh bhi ro yega ...smiley8....,aur dadi aur family ki gun gana kr rega ....

This is the right time to understand ki abhira iss ghr ki kisi insaan pe depend or trust nhi karni chahiye smiley20...

Edited by priyabehera - 2 months ago