Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Bad press for Louis Vuitton now that Emma Stoneโ€™s dress broke on Oscar stage https://x.com/priya185/status/1767015883791077694?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

omg 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It broke from behind she mentioned it in her speech 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

People are criticizing Al Pacino for not naming the other 9 movies nominated smiley36

Love Al pacino ... But he was so out of it on stage ๐Ÿ˜‚

My eyes see Oppenheimer..

Everyone: Right .. but which movie won? 

I will update tomorrow with table index so it be easy to go through the pages and will add the speeches n behind the scenes as well. And controversies. 

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Love Al pacino ... But he was so out of it on stage ๐Ÿ˜‚

My eyes see Oppenheimer..

Everyone: Right .. but which movie won? 

lol he was tired and our clocks changed one hour ahead !! 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Billi Eillish performance was the highlight, such a powerful song..well deserved win for the sibling duo.

Barbie really got snubbed but Jimmy kimmel addresses it in the beginning, the movie is much more and above the awards. This is a movie for generation to come, I already cant wait to show it to my daughter when she gets old enough to watch it. 

Oscars really need to start looking at movies with emotions and heart too, movies don't always have to be depressing to win oscars.

Edited by Outlander22 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Billi Eillish performance was the highlight, such a powerful song..well deserved win for the sibling duo.

Barbie really got snubbed but Jimmy kimmel addresses it in the beginning, the movie is much more and above the awards. This is a movie for generation to come, I already cant wait to show it to my daughter when she gets old enough to watch it. 

Oscars really need to start looking at movies with emotions and heart too, movies don't always have to be depressing to win oscars.

yes Barbie was snubbed