Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

But I thought you were a big hrithik fan. I’m confused

My guess is it’s Pyaar wala ghussa …I think, Hrithik fans are exasperated with his Hermit like behavior. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SDMAN

dont know,after the kangana thing lot of people don't invite him ,priyanka wedding,sonam wedding etc

He must have been invited to Sonam's. Anil Kapoor adores him. Anil worked with Rakesh as well. I think he skipped coz Kangana would have been there. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think he has not recovered from his injury. War 2 was to start in Feb but got pushed to April now.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There are many events , we have plenty of time left...

Pre Wedding

Wedding

Post Wedding

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Shouldn't the title be:

Why didn't Hrithik Roshan attend Ambani wedding?

instead of

"Why did Hrithik Roshan attend Ambani wedding?"

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SDMAN

no he wasnt invited

Matlab kuch bhi. Her wedding coincided with his most intensive schedule of Super 30 which is why he didn't attend.

So if someone doesn't attend that automatically means they're not invited? smiley36 Tiger, Priyanka, Anushka, Deepika, Shraddha, Parineeti, and many others didn't attend either, maybe they all weren't invited too 💁‍♀️

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

But I thought you were a big hrithik fan. I’m confused

No, I do not like that man.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

My guess is it’s Pyaar wala ghussa …I think, Hrithik fans are exasperated with his Hermit like behavior. 

You get it smiley19

OT, but honestly, drama aside, he wasn't there because he pulled a back muscle recently plus he needed to get into shape for War 2 whose shooting starts tomorrow. That whole not being invited because of Kangu is complete bs - he'd duly attended their NMACC event with Saba last year

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

He must have been invited to Sonam's. Anil Kapoor adores him. Anil worked with Rakesh as well. I think he skipped coz Kangana would have been there. 

Indeed, they both do, she wishes him on his birthday every year 🫶 

Yes that, plus his Super 30 shoot.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is an introvert. I think he found his happy place with his family, kids, and now gf. He clearly doesn't care enough to socialize with the industry people, he makes appearances but doesn't go out of his way to please anyone. It clearly shows with the lack of support for his movies from the industry. 

Having said that he does show up when he wants to, and i think he will show up to the main event in Mumbai.