Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Khans no. I think a lot of their classmates have told their school time stories . We have school pics. we know properly their school and college year so we can verify.

Some outsiders are suspicious like katrina

Except sara ali all other nepo kids are okay 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Khans no. I think a lot of their classmates have told their school time stories . We have school pics. we know properly their school and college year so we can verify.

yes star kids can’t as media keeps tracks and these days it’s tougher because it’s registered not like earlier where unless born in hospital it gets recorded but these kids in the limelight. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

I hope at least it answers ur question on Katrina that she wasn’t 17 when she was in Bollywood or at least met Salman. 

Of course she wasn't 17. There are pictures from her modeling days with Gaddafi in which she definitely looks older than 20.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Sara Ali Khan is definitely lying about her age. When she debuted she was 25-26….. and that was 6 years ago. Apparently she is 28 now according to Wikipedia smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The reason why I thought rk was lying about his age was, few months ago, I saw his age stating 43 and now it's changed to 41.

Swara Bhasker is the only one honest and bold enough to say "yes I have lied about my age and kept changing it" lol she said someone would change it back to the real age and she don't know who kept doing that 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

You joined IF early then

Yes, I joined when I was 9 yes old.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sara Ali Khan is definitely lying about her age. When she debuted she was 25-26….. and that was 6 years ago. Apparently she is 28 now according to Wikipedia smiley36

I have seen sara's school pics with anant ambani at dais, anant is 95 born and saif amrita was famous at that time, so how can they lie..

But Mr. Kartik aryan is definitely 36 and not 33 fyi

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Omg..u are after sara as always... I have seen saras dais school pics with anant ambani who is 1995 and all her friend circle including her ex veer is also 1995