Anupamaa 03rd Mar 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Anupama deciding to leave Kapadiya house because she feels Aadya will be upset seeing her here . Just as she reaches the door Aadya arrives and is shocked to see the woman she hated the most standing before her. As Aadya lashes out , Anupama asks her to remain quiet n explains the reason, she was here for Shruti’s sake who  is devastated  as her parents’ untimely demise in plane accident . Aadya is shocked too . Anupama tries to calm, console and suport Aadya , but Aadya lashes out at Anupama , she speaks to her in derogatory language and blames her for bringing misfortune on this happy family , 

Aadya rudely orders her tk get out , Anuj comes and reprimands Aadya for her unacceptable behaviour . Aadya refuses , Anupama hastily makes her exit so as to not stir up Father n daughter problems.
Anuj feels frustrated.

Aadya and Anuj together calm n console and support devastated Shruti .

Later They are seen at the airport. Anuj is dropping off Aadya and Shruti as she leaves for India to complete the last rites of her demised parents. Anuj  wants to accompany them so does Aadya but Shruti asks him to stay back n look after his food carnival event .

At Spices and chutney restaurant Anupama is  working in the kitchen and is recollecting the harsh words of Aadya , she is very upset n emotional , her work is getting affected n Yashdeep notices how disturbed she was .

He tries to speak to her n calm her . He serves her masala chai n tries to share her woes and assures he will always support her , Anupama senses how he was unduly concerned for her n recollects Diya’s words about Yashdeep falling in love with her , Anupama feels awkward .

At SH , neighbours have brought stuff to be handed over to their near n dear ones in Umreeka and asks LeelaBaa to deliver them. Babuji is shocked to see the enormity of thestuff . Kavya and Dimpy explain the luggage weight restrictions . Baa politely declines as she refuses to pay for extra baggages . The ladies are annoyed by Baa’s refusal , they then speak of Dimpy Titu relationship in poor light .

Vanraj gets angry n after the ladies leave he decides to take Dimpy to the US but Dimpy explain the repercussions on this house, managing the three kids n Ansh’s exams, Dance academy etc . Babuji understands n asks Vanraj to drop the idea of taking Dimpy to US. Babuji decides to stay back n take care of the family here , asks Baa nvanraj to go ahead..

Precap 

Anupam and Yashdeep arrive with grocery bags. Anupama accidentally drops them and both share a laughter as they collect the items . Right then Vanraj appears at the doorway n gives them dirty looks .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dukhmukh is definitely gonna hook up with Sarla Vimla once Vanar Jhuli leave for Amreeka smiley43

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nothing. Just a creepy scarecrow sweet boss creepily touching romancing with his employee 

Bechari MAA seriously looks so uncomfortable with the way that creep is touching her why can’t she set boundaries with Mishter Dhillon or threaten him with a chaaku.

IMG_3662.jpeg

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Nothing. Just a creepy scarecrow sweet boss creepily touching romancing with his employee 

Bechari MAA seriously looks so uncomfortable with the way that creep is touching her why can’t she set boundaries with Mishter Dhillon or threaten him with a chaaku.

IMG_3662.jpeg

Uncomfortable??? I dont see that here on this picture!!! Probably, in the episodesmiley24

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Uncomfortable??? I dont see that here on this picture!!! Probably, in the episodesmiley24

She seems annoyed with the way he’s holding her. She’s looks like she’s about to push his hand away and shout ‘AAP Apne Kaam Se Kaam Rakhye Ne Mishter Dhillon.’ 

Besides no man except Pati Parmeshwar Mishter Shah has the right to touch her. Vanraj would become Kabir Singh and beat Simpdeep up badly had he seen this smiley9

Gam4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maa learnt English, don't mess with maa

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

IMG_3662.jpeg

How do these people work in the kitchen with sweater, coat, muffler?!! smiley29smiley37smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

How do these people work in the kitchen with sweater, coat, muffler?!! smiley29smiley37smiley37

I guess their Rasoda is the equivalent of Antarctica I would sweat like mad if I was them smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gam4

Maa learnt English, don't mess with maa

Woh Woh My name ijj Onupamaa woh I em a Maa soori muther who ken shpeak in Ingliss sho don’t mess wijj me or I vill show u chaaku soori  nyphe 🔪 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I do not understand the need for a chefs cap either?