Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Poornima is going to die in this show soon. In this promo, a leap of 18 years is shown after her death. 

https://youtu.be/fRNTCrTVYLo?si=ZQTpuLey9juKTPZR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

How did they fall in love so soon?

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

How did they fall in love so soon?

One day Raj saved Rati's (Poornima's younger sister) life. So, Poornima understood Raj was a very nice guy. Then an uncultured guy named Murli misbehaved with Poornima and Raj beat that guy up. He stopped Poornima's forced marriage with Murli as well. All of these incidents helped Poornima fell in love with Raj. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

One day Raj saved Rati's (Poornima's younger sister) life. So, Poornima understood Raj was a very nice guy. Then an uncultured guy named Murli misbehaved with Poornima and Raj beat that guy up. He stopped Poornima's forced marriage with Murli as well. All of these incidents helped Poornima fell in love with Raj. 

It seems too fast for someone to fall in love so deeply....

Shirsha thumbnail

It seems too fast for someone to fall in love so deeply....

Love story is a little rushed because the makers are going to show reincarnation track soon. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Love story is a little rushed because the makers are going to show reincarnation track soon. 

Yes but its hard to connect to such stories

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think in kasam they showed the love story for a long time.

Yes but its hard to connect to such stories

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think in kasam they showed the love story for a long time.

I can rant about that show too... smiley36

In Kasam, they introduced leads as Kratika and Ssharad but changed FL after reincarnation. Kasam had good ratings to begin with, hence they could implement whole Kiss Des Mein Hai Mera Dil track (yep preleap love story was copy paste of Harshad and Aditi's show KDMHMD), but here trps are low, and colors won't keep it for too long specially since even Zee gets better trp at this slot. smiley18...

So, all that is rushed. I am liking post reincarnation tracks, it has decent speed. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am in week 2. Story is good so far. Hope it remains. 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I can rant about that show too... smiley36

In Kasam, they introduced leads as Kratika and Ssharad but changed FL after reincarnation. Kasam had good ratings to begin with, hence they could implement whole Kiss Des Mein Hai Mera Dil track (yep preleap love story was copy paste of Harshad and Aditi's show KDMHMD), but here trps are low, and colors won't keep it for too long specially since even Zee gets better trp at this slot. smiley18...

So, all that is rushed. I am liking post reincarnation tracks, it has decent speed. 

I read on twitter that the show is planned for 120 episodes.. smiley1I think that's why it seems a bit rushed..