Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

I actually assumed from the wattpad reading that, this is the final chapter, no more chapter is going to come. But, yaha pata chala ki, we're going to get the proposal scene & epilogue too. 

And, about the case, Kuch nahi bohot kuch toh abhi bhi chhut raha hai aisa mehsoos ho raha hai, jaise ki sach nazro ke samne hote huye bhi clearly dikhayi nahi de raha hai, dhundla sa hai. But, Arjun aur Sameer dono mein se koi bhi, especially, Arjun the super cop ko kuch off hai, aisa ehsass hotey huye bhi actually kya off hai yeh pakadh nahi pana, yehi khatak ta rahega mujhe. Toh isska ek aur season toh banta hai with the revelation & proper closure to the case.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

You'll get it in the epiloguesmiley9

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Epilogue

In an extremely secured location. Deeya impatiently tapped her fingers on the table as the other person was on the phone. 

“Just finished talking to the HQ, they're quite happy with your work and you get a choice in your posting. Would you like to go to the North East or stay in Maharashtra?” The man in his mid-forties asked. 

“North East sounds good but is it okay if I go after 3-4 months?”

“Why?”

“Well, it's my brother's wedding, so.” 

“Arjun is getting married? Alright, let me see what can be worked out.” Singh scratched his beard.

“Thank you sir. I'm looking forward to my next assignment.” Deeya beamed with a smile.

“Before that, tell me how you got away with an investigating team like ETF on the case? How did you pull it off?”

Deeya shrugged. “It was easy. Played the victim card perfectly. I must admit that despite the antidote, the drug’s effects were way too strong. I feel one of our prime focus should be to make sure this drug doesn't get into the market. It is deadly.” 

“Yes, we're working on it. Yash was a key player in the game. He was managing drugs, human trafficking and money laundering for a new boss in town. Before the damage is too big, tap the source and nip it in the bud.” He nodded. “And, for record purpose, tell me what exactly happened.”

“Uhm. Fine.” Deeya sighed. “Firstly, I made sure that Arjun would leave me alone for a few minutes, at least, so I had very limited time to act. Trapping Yash was easy, I just looked at him and smiled a bit, he walked right into the trap. Then he had my drink spiked and I was ready with our poison. The moment he walked in behind me, I poked his hand with the poison, dropped my glass and bracelet and left from there because the drug had started making me feel numb. But I didn't know his father had also asked him to be killed. That also helped in taking focus off me.”

“The way you made it look coincidental is commendable.”

“Thanks to Yash for that, he was an easy target. Very predictable.”

“Indeed. I'm glad Arjun didn't bother you about the case much.” 

“The drug made it easy, honestly. I can't believe it worked so well in my favour. Although turning temporarily blind was scary but that helped me seal my position as a victim. And I would not want to talk about this again, it was emotionally and physically taxing.”

“But you're a braveheart. I'm looking forward to working with you.” Singh held his hand out, Deeya shook his hand and nodded before leaving. 

~

Arjun had been planning this moment for weeks, wanting it to be perfect, just like Roshni. With meticulous attention to detail, he arranged a candlelit dinner on their terrace on the full moon night. He knew Roshni loved the tranquility of the night and the sparkle of the stars above.

As Roshni stepped onto the terrace, her eyes widened in surprise at the sight before her. Entire terrace was filled with rose petals, a special path marked with pink ones unto the table. They both slowly walked over to the table which was adorned with flickering candles, casting a warm glow over her favorite dishes prepared by Arjun. Soft music played in the background, adding to the romantic ambiance.

"Arjun, this is beautiful," Roshni’s heart fluttered with excitement.

He smiled nervously, his hands trembling slightly as he pulled out a chair for her. They sat down together, the gentle breeze carrying the sweet scent of flowers in the air.

“Well, well ACP sir! I didn't expect you to be this extra with a date night.” She winked.

“This date night is special. It's been five years to the first time we met.” Arjun smiled as he remembered the moment. Her smile had stolen his heart and rest is history or well, the present.

“You remembered the date?” 

“I have it written in my diary.”

“So. You don't remember it?”

Arjun frowned. “Yes, I do. The note in my diary is just a -”

“Reminder.” She completed his sentence.

“It's not like I will ever forget that day.” He tried to save himself. 

“Of course!” She chuckled, taking a bite of the Mac and cheese pasta. “Umm, It's delish!” 

“Made by truly yours.” Arjun bowed in acceptance. 

“It's quite cheesy.” 

“Just the way you like it.” 

Roshni smiled. “I think I know what's coming.” 

“A dance after the dinner.” Arjun quickly answered.

“Dance?” She raised a brow, and mumbled, “I thought it's the proposal.”

“Did you say something?” Arjun pretended to not hear. 

“Nothing. What else have you planned, besides the dance?”

“If you're in the mood then, my bedroom is just downstairs.” He winked slyly, making her blush. 

Roshni focused on the food for the next few minutes, trying to calm her thoughts galloping in different directions.

“Rosh! You okay? We don't have to actually do anything, if you're not comfortable, you know that, right.”

“I was just enjoying the food, it's really good.” 

“And the chef is here, waiting for his kiss.”

“Well, it's just good, not exceptional, so, I'm reserving the kiss.” 

Arjun opened his mouth in offense, then pouted. “Fine, I'll eat the tiramisu by myself.”

“No dessert for me?” 

“None.” Arjun out on a stern look.

She pursed her lips. “Fine.”

He smiled at the cute look. He could spend his life looking at her, she was so pretty! His heart skipped a beat. As the night wore on and the moon shone brighter, Arjun's nerves began to mount.

After serving the dessert, he held out his hand, “Let's dance!” She slipped her hand into his and stood up. She put her hand around his shoulder, he held her waist, ever so gently, swaying with the music. Their eyes locked into each other, everything else seemed to have stopped to witness their love. 

Arjun cleared his throat, his heart pounding in his chest. Roshni looked at him curiously, her eyes filled with love and anticipation.

"Roshni,” Arjun gulped, “I've been wanting to say this for a while. Over the years I've known and felt this, when I'm with you, my joys double and my problems get sorted with a lot more ease. Your presence in my life has been so natural, it feels like you've always been there. And I want to share the rest of my life with you. Would you like to-” his voice trembled with emotion.

Roshni gently clasped his hand, her eyes glistening.

"I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy, cherishing every moment we share together. Will you marry me?" Arjun asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Roshni's breath caught in her throat as she stared at the ring he held out to her, a shimmering diamond catching the light of the moon above.

“Pinch me.” She said, Arjun looked at her. “Pinch me.” She repeated. He nodded and smacked her hand. 

“Oww!” Roshni winced and chuckled. “Finally! It's not a dream.” She looked into his eyes, “Yes, my love. I will marry you.”

Arjun's face broke into a radiant smile as he slipped the ring onto her finger, sealing their love forever under the magical embrace of the starry night sky.

With hearts full of love and promises of forever, they embraced, knowing that this moment would be etched in their memories as the beginning of their happily ever after.

~*~*~

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally, we got the revelation of the truth from Deeya. Mainly, the flow of suspense in the case as well as the mysteriousness nature of Deeya, made me hooked to this story till the end. I would really love to read more of this kind of work from you. So, please do keep experimenting with your writing & imagination & post as as soon as possible.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Finally, we got the revelation of the truth from Deeya. Mainly, the flow of suspense in the case as well as the mysteriousness nature of Deeya, made me hooked to this story till the end. I would really love to read more of this kind of work from you. So, please do keep experimenting with your writing & imagination & post as as soon as possible.

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! I had fun writing as well! I **might** give updates to my long standing Reshimbandh. I'm hoping to finish it smiley36 

Might come up with another short story if some case seems interesting. 

Big hugs to you! smiley31 I really enjoyed reading your comments and ideas!smiley27

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful epilogue dear 😍 

Just loved it 🤗 

🤔 Hmm so finally the missing part of Deeya is also clear now ... I think such people need to be treated like this only 

Arjun's date & proposal was really cute 🥰 finally a beautiful end to a wonderful journey ❤️ 

Thanks for the Tag ☺️ 

Keep writing 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Beautiful epilogue dear 😍 

Just loved it 🤗 

🤔 Hmm so finally the missing part of Deeya is also clear now ... I think such people need to be treated like this only 

Arjun's date & proposal was really cute 🥰 finally a beautiful end to a wonderful journey ❤️ 

Thanks for the Tag ☺️ 

Keep writing 

I think you missed the chapter 5, it's on previous page! More things happened there smiley36

Yes, Deeya is just as dangeroussmiley36

I'm glad you lived the ArNi scenes smiley27smiley42

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Finally I caught up on all the chapters...it was difficult to understand the characters as I never followed the show lol. I liked the suspense element!smiley9

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Finally I caught up on all the chapters...it was difficult to understand the characters as I never followed the show lol. I liked the suspense element!smiley9

lol, the story is quite simple smiley37

I'm glad you enjoyed the suspense. smiley9

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I love how you stick to their characters a little, and also give them their own twists according to your interpretation smiley15

Seeing the girls's samajhdaari here highlighted more prominently is a welcome change smiley27

You seem to have a good sense of CID and such stuff with the precision with which you have described this smiley16

The roller-coaster ride and surprises kept me gripped to your tale smiley32(though I re read it now since it had been long and I forgot the first plot smiley36)

This is one of the few Arjun FFs I have read, but I can say I truly thoroughly enjoyed the entire case smiley20

Keep writing, you are marvellous at it, and thanks for the tag dearie! Gave me a reason to do what I had started IF for, reading great content smiley31

Edited by dhun.laagi - 7 days ago