Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Loved Adhi protecting kavya from reporters and protecting and guiding her in such a pathetic situation

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For episode was Adhi rich episode and enjoyed it totally

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Thanks everyone who likes my update.smiley1

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think, Omi was correct to warn Adi about Giriraj. He can save himself, and he will torture Kavya once he is out.

Hopefully, he doesn't flip again and protects Kavya from Giriraj/Anurag if necessary. I think, he can anticipate Giriraj's plans, as he has been a part of it for so many years..

Edited by rakeshopg - 3 months ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Another highlight of the episode was Rajiv Bansal. He was always correct to warn Kavya about Pradhan family before. The only person (other than Adi) who could understand Kavya and her dilemma, pain so well.

Looks like, he was impressed the way Adi took stand for Kavya, protected her and stood by her and for justice. I think, he will change his opinion about Adi slowly now..

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for this summary of the episode. Kavya has been put into an emotional turmoil caught in the midst of family with culprits within the family, a duty to perform as a responsible officer also being witness at the site of the incident. Entangled in this mess, how Kavya will come out doing justice to the common man and sincere to her work is a challenge to be seen

CherryKavya thumbnail

Oh yes she has entangled in her responsibilities all of which she wants to do justice. Sadly culprits r in their own house. Justice to the common man, justly perform her office duties n duty of daughter in law. It's a maze for her now 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Agree. Adi's immense support to Kavya during this turmoil that she is going through he is the only support she has. Among all the voices that is going around, he only wants to hear Kavya n know what really happened and standing up with her even if he has to get his dad arrested is something very rarely seen, khudos to the makers for bringing this change. Rarely seen 

CherryKavya thumbnail

V very good point to discuss about Malini. Once she said that she gets inspiration from Kavya for the way Kavya stands up boldly. Now a days she looks like a meek, selfish woman. Good she didn't continue her IAS post, not worth for a woman of her calibre who can't fight for truth within her family. She selfishly thinks about her criminal husband n son. What about the woman's husband whom Giriraj threw on a truck n lying in hospital. He is father of two children. If I have to tell she is equally a criminal herself a silent partner in all of Giriraj and Omi's crimes by supporting them 

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, looks like its just the beginning and she will be tortured more. Hopefully she finds her strength and keeps fighting..