Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Yashikha16

I'll try... I'll drop it the 1st chance I get if it's cringe.🙄

trust me... it's wonderful!! I have seen it when it aired on tv. They showed real politics of mughal time and the grey shades of characters. if you compare it with the so called ITV historicals then it would be an insult to it... 

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

trust me... it's wonderful!! I have seen it when it aired on tv. They showed real politics of mughal time and the grey shades of characters. if you compare it with the so called ITV historicals then it would be an insult to it... 

Who are those stupid guys who fabricate a fictional story in the name of a historical show?!

Really, hate them for ruining the ancestors story. I'm Mauritian of Indian ancestory (ancestors were from India), so, part of my ancestors history consisted of India and all. And apparently our family didn't mix since it came from India, at least in my line if ancestors. My other cousins may have the same or mixed though.

Yashikha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Apparently my streak broke, but oh well. I watched Dunki on Sunday night and that got me sad, and thinking and researching about the Donkey/Dunki Route and I wassmiley28smiley18smiley19knowing those stories. If you know anyone in your friend circle doing that, just stop them. Or counsel them. As a last resort only make the do those kind of trips.

I'll stay till the forum is closed and would be reading the Sagas of Chandragupta of @NostalgiaLove.

If the forum closes before I finish reading, I'll DM you. But I'll surely be commenting on your story.