Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Not only movies even other issues too fooling brainwash etc

So true. You just don’t know what or who to trust anymore. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

Glad these samosa critics are getting exposed, they have become too big headed and think they are invincible, thry have bevome so money and fame hungry, hopefully it gets to the point where these biased and paid critics are not needed anymore, more and more people are realising the truth 

I would not miss them if they aren't posted anymore in the forum (Sumit, Himesh, Joginder...) smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I would not miss them if they aren't posted anymore in the forum (Sumit, Himesh, Joginder...) smiley36

Thry have become so annoying, driven by money and they have now been hired by certain stars and producers, so they are biased in whatever they tweet or report

e1t53e thumbnail

Thry have become so annoying, driven by money and they have now been hired by certain stars and producers, so they are biased in whatever they tweet or report

That’s literally their business model. If not, how else are they going to earn their karcha paani? Like I said, this is nothing but a hafta vasooli business, just a glorified version of what the gali ke gundas used to do in the 90s movies ( I am sure in real life too), going around threatening the shop keepers if they don’t pay them. 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That’s literally their business model. If not, how else are they going to earn their karcha paani? Like I said, this is nothing but a hafta vasooli business, just a glorified version of what the gali ke gundas used to do in the 90s movies ( I am sure in real life too), going around threatening the shop keepers if they don’t pay them. 

Himesh recently wrote an angry tweet against farhan and ritesh, he was whining about how they didn't allow him to break the news of kiara being in Don3, its because the producers themselves wanted to break the news, himesh has become so hungry to break every single news about bollywood, its literally making him so big headed and he has the audacity to be so rude about top producers in bollywood. Himesh then deleted the tweet, likely that his bosses told him to delete it. 

But this is an example of the gunda behaviour these samosa critics show, they give themselves so much importance, they have become greedy. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who are these two ? Wat happen ?

e1t53e thumbnail

Himesh recently wrote an angry tweet against farhan and ritesh, he was whining about how they didn't allow him to break the news of kiara being in Don3, its because the producers themselves wanted to break the news, himesh has become so hungry to break every single news about bollywood, its literally making him so big headed and he has the audacity to be so rude about top producers in bollywood. Himesh then deleted the tweet, likely that his bosses told him to delete it. 

But this is an example of the gunda behaviour these samosa critics show, they give themselves so much importance, they have become greedy. 

They bash and pull the people and movies down if they don’t get paid their hafta. It’s becoming increasingly difficult as the audience to steer clear of the fake perceptions these people create , both good and bad, and choose a movie that would be worth our time& money. In short, these people are hurting the movie business with their white lies. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

They bash and pull the people and movies down if they don’t get paid their hafta. It’s becoming increasingly difficult as the audience to steer clear of the fake perceptions these people create , both good and bad, and choose a movie that would be worth our time& money. In short, these people are hurting the movie business with their white lies. 

With fake narrations think they are influencing but ppl after some time knew it n won’t work 

zara321 thumbnail

that true, and another thing that has made them so big headed is the social media following that they have, i see fans literally begging himesh everyday for updates about their fave, so many people trust him and call him bhai as if he is their friend or something, its insane. These samosa crtiics tweet one thing and they get hundreds of retweets, they know exactly what to tweet to send these fangroups mad, its unbelevable how many people fall for their nonsense. 

I have realised how biased himesh and so many other of these samosa critics are, them being at that bmcm song shooting was just the limit, it totally exposed them of their bias and how they are bought by people in the industry. i really hope for these samosa critics downfall very soon. 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago