Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Happy for Ranveer. Hope the movie gets profits too

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope it's a slick thriller with atleast Fighter level VFX. 

And seriously, all the pankhas need to chill. Farhan's Don franchise has been mediocre at best imo, drama aise ho rahe hain as if it was some masterpiece or the new movie is going to be Bollywood's Mission impossible.

The saving grace for the previous ones was SRK's performance. RS is a great actor as well so hope it works out for him.

I found both Don 1 & 2 a drag. Only found the swap twist in Don 1 interesting. Toh zyada ummeed hai nahi, but hope Farhan does something decent this time. Thodi toh dhang ki script ho.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why are ranbir and Alia the only options 

16 hours later... sometimes life comes in-between (and not read all the posts since yours):

I suppose, they are - presumingly and /or fabricated - a succes-item in bringing money into a project...(just my thinking)

Gangubai hadn't been a genuine success...and Bhansali certainly lost money and credibility...

Sacnilk:

India Net Collection     ₹ 132.01 Cr

Worldwide Collection    ₹ 211.5 Cr

Gangubai Kathiawadi Budget:    ₹ 180 Cr * Approx

Interestingly, Sacnilk doesn't give a verdict...

But Bhansali did interesting movies in the past...so, maybe...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You have a point Sherlock....smiley16

But your Veera went after your SRK during Zero time too......so there is that too...smiley36

How???!!!

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

I found both Don 1 & 2 a drag. Only found the swap twist in Don 1 interesting. Toh zyada ummeed hai nahi, but hope Farhan does something decent this time. Thodi toh dhang ki script ho.

As a biased person, I didn't find them a drag as - to me at least - it was the first time that such a slick (and feline) villain had been portrayed in Hindi Cinema.

As for Farhan...my hopes are quite low looking at the years between 2012 and now...

However, for Ranveer's sake, I would be happy if it works out well smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Do you even read what you post? What does it even mean? He worked with her in Gangu Bai and is working with her again. It's obvious Bhansali wants to keep working with her.

Well...how much are you sure & certain that Bhansali liked the outcome of GK, Alia's acting and the choices he has now?

Just as an afterthought... why not taking only Vicky of the three and making him the leading man of Inshallah (his heart project)...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well...how much are you sure & certain that Bhansali liked the outcome of GK, Alia's acting and the choices he has now?

Just as an afterthought... why not taking only Vicky of the three and making him the leading man of Inshallah (his heart project)...

Why don't you go ahead and sponsor the Inshallah project with Vicky as the lead? 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Why don't you go ahead and sponsor the Inshallah project with Vicky as the lead? 

Wow, what an intelligent counter-question...I'm mighty impressed...

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

that's understandable. SRK as haklata don was always a pathetic choice. Anyway, good riddance to bad don. Better late than never.smiley17smiley2

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Shouldn't the movie release first before it outshines anything? smiley4