Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24 Feb 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Haan toh kal bahut ro liya tha tha hasane ke liye bol rehe hai smiley36shukriya bolane ki jagah unhen gali de rahe ho smiley36..

Sachme yaar! Do din back to back sundar episodes ke baad ye pura anti climax laag raha hai smiley37smiley37

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Humein torcher karne ek Ruhi kaafi nahi thi ,doosri leke aaya DKP ! 

I take my statement back,  Ruhi is evil ,she got the phone inside to chk the messages instead opening it there rm infront of the family . She is revealing the truth just becauee  she can’t see her jholmate crying. 

DKP is biggest pendulum , showing FB’s or Ru and Abhira doesn’t melt anyone ,she is evil and cheap so keep her that way. 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Hulu did not upload it. I had to watch in YT and that too the “ Subscribe to my channel” one. I seriously did not understand what was happening in the precap. Everything looked so weird.

It was weird smiley37

Ruhi tells Armaan about Yuvraj. 

In the jungle Yuvraj tries to forcefully marry Abhira.. 

Armaan comes there in time taking a big a$$ jump smiley37

Punches Yuvraj.. 

Somehow the sindoor from Yuvraj's hand transferred to Armaan's and accidentally falls on Abhira's Maang.. smiley37

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

DKP ne sabh ka moye moye Kar dhiya , and all those theories of who will get shot ,polls smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1761206212534710314?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Future -Armaan angry at Abhira.. bhabhiji pacifying Ar... Aww... Exciting scenes ahead....

Pura track ka satyanaash smiley38

Edited by adithyan - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

It was weird smiley37

Ruhi tells Armaan about Yuvraj. 

In the jungle Yuvraj tries to forcefully marry Abhira.. 

Armaan comes there in time taking a big a$$ jump smiley37

Punches Yuvraj.. 

Somehow the sindoor from Yuvraj's hand transferred to Armaan's and accidentally falls on Abhira's Maang.. smiley37

Ohhh sindoor armaan ke haaton mein tha kya?? I thought they both might be holding it fighting & it falls of her maang. Like borh will be confused kiske haaton se girasmiley37. Jaise ruhi armaan ki half wife banke ghoomti hain waise yuvraj ko bhi promotion de dengesmiley39

cvs can do anything not to move out of trikon. 

Also agar armaan ke haaton se sindoor girta hai tho I fear koi parallel scene ruhi ke saath bhi repeat na kar desmiley6

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Which such bakwass with how many times the leads separate and marry

multiple people in ekta serial smiley37

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Basically they want to show ki Ruhi is a nice person. She cares for abhira as a human. 

She had a thought to tell or tell Ar not to show she is not a bad person. 

Her only problem with abhira is that Abhira is getting close to Her jethji/ soulmate.

Logically dekhe to thik hai ki Ruhi told about abhira drama reason to armaan is fine, but 

Who sensible jethji took along his bhabhiji for a dangerous mission. 

Armaan tumhe bhabhiji ki bilkul fikr ni hai. smiley19

As we discussed yesterday, sabka popat ho gya. Hospital scene hi de dete. Atleast us scene me at last ML chose to stay with his wifey.