Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

As per BTS nothing happened.. all are returning home unharmed.. Yuvi’s track got wastedsmiley6.. I hate to see the story again stuck with these three people smiley7

Not watching anymore unless something else is shown . Same Ruhi Arman drama is so tacky 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kuch bhi chal raha hai. The entire fiasco looks lame nowsmiley37 The build up to an absolute disastersmiley39 

Anyway it seems Yuvraj isn't going anywhere. He'll strike again. Probably college this time and the episode will pan out exactly like the promo. 

Baki WTF was that long jump by Armaan in the precapsmiley37

Ruhi was already intolerable now we have her step sister "mind" as her spitting image as wellsmiley39Double torture! Good going dkpsmiley11

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Not watching anymore unless something else is shown . Same Ruhi Arman drama is so tacky 

I’ll start watching when Ruhi leaves PH and her story starts. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess makers ko laga hoga ki Yuvraj ko hero se zyada footage mil raha hai so usko jaldi se nikalo . Par bts dekh ke laga ki may be kuch to hua hai as Ruhi was saying no to armaan when he opened car door. So may be something interesting might have happened.Let’s see 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Whole episode was wasted over Abhira acting drunk to piss off dadisa. She didn’t have to work so hard, she just needed to tell dragon sa her jamaisa was a scoundrel and she would have thrown her out of the house without her having to make so much effort.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Susi26

I’ll start watching when Ruhi leaves PH and her story starts. 

Matlab aap permanent departure le rahe kya?smiley3 Ruhi leaving PH is janam mein toh nahi ho rahasmiley36