hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

No, I’m not talking about Vanga’s Animal. it’s about her love for Animalssmiley14

Aloo was Awarded “PETA India’s Person of the Year 2021” to “celebrate her work in support of an Animal-friendly fashion industry and her advocacy for dogs and cats in need,”

“We have a responsibility towards our planet, and that’s one of the reasons why I became a part of PoacherAnimals bring so much joy to us. It’s important to reinstate the significance of the coexistence between humans and Animals..” says Alia Bhatt, the Global Ambassador Of Gucci – the luxury brand notorious for cruelty against Animals.

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/height-of-hypocrisy-alia-bhatt-turns-executive-producer-for-poacher-but-flaunts-gucci-bags-known-for-animal-cruelty-13734952.html/amp

Disclaimer: this topic is not against the movie Poacher and No Animals were harmed in the making of this post.

Edited by hasini009 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Animals right people are extra tho. They say even swatting a fly or or bug is cruel 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Animals right people are extra tho. They say even swatting a fly or or bug is cruel 

That is fair.  Some Animal rights groups do go overboard.  At the same time when you are trying to be very vocal about animal rights then you must also be aware and conscience of companies that engage in animal cruelty in their production.  Once you lose your credibility then all your advocacy work has gone down the drain.  

This is almost as bad as when Anushka was lecturing people about plastic straws but then FLYING all over the world and pretending that jet fuel is not one of the worst thing for the environment.  

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

“We have a responsibility towards our planet, and that’s one of the reasons why I became a part of PoacherAnimals bring so much joy to us. It’s important to reinstate the significance of the coexistence between humans and Animals..” says Alia Bhatt, the Global Ambassador Of Gucci – the luxury brand notorious for cruelty against Animals.

Lmao cooked smiley36