Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

images - 2024-02-23T223628.422.jpeg

Alia to Kjo & her PRsmiley36

But honestly man khwaab dekhe Merly Streep banne ke aur Gal Gadot se overshadow hoke chali ayin madam, shehh...smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What does it mean to be Britainā€™s biggest Bollywood star ? 

smiley37 She hasnā€™t heard of something called subtlety. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

smiley37 She hasnā€™t heard of something called subtlety. 

But Britains biggest Bollywood star doesnā€™t even sound correct. Sheā€™s legitimately the only Bollywood star from Britain smiley36as far as I know 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Shah has been a very big force behind her career

He was co producer of her debut movie 

He got her Dear Zindagi and promoted her in KWK as an actor who is too good too soon 

He was co producer of "Darling" which was first movie of her production house

Not to say she owes her career to him or anything ultimately to each their own, it is just that one would expect them to not slander him like this

But what can we expect from KJO's protege? 

wow I wonder why he helped her so much? 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

And DP gets dragged till date for the same like the true disciple Alia is, she is following Deepika's footsteps in this regard as well, ye bhi original way mei na kar paismiley36

thatā€™s what happens when you sitting at top . Most entertaining is that few katrina fans who were bashing deepika during kat/dip .episode now applying same skills in full force on aloo and RKsmiley37too good . We donā€™t need to ask WHY. šŸ™šŸ˜

Btw alia  even dragged into shah and Jawan celebration topic , which is pretty sad šŸ˜ ppl have started questioning my love for aloosmiley37they feel alia has only one fan , brismiley36yeah i give loads of shit about these celebs who gonna pay my billssmiley36 but trust me if anything , itā€™s so good to sit other side of fence, just throw one post on aloo and watch, crawlers  from cave gonna show  upsmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Alia delulu is her sululusmiley37 she can not even give a blockbuster. Her movies are barely a hit and she got very popular thanks to Varun dhawan and her pairing with Sid. She is now dreaming too much smiley37 her Hollywood movie was forgettable. Even here she follows deepikasmiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Aloo can only dream, that is why she is desperate for validation she wont get overseas. Go Deepika. Meanwhile Deepika gets invited to the BAFTAS and the Oscars.

how about Katrina smiley36it was supposed to be deepika and Katrina . Aloo a minor šŸ˜

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

thatā€™s what happens when you sitting at top . Most entertaining is that few katrina fans who were bashing deepika during kat/dip .episode now applying same skills in full force on aloo and RKsmiley37too good . We donā€™t need to ask WHY. šŸ™šŸ˜

Btw alia  even dragged into shah and Jawan celebration topic , which is pretty sad šŸ˜ ppl have started questioning my love for aloosmiley37they feel alia has only one fan , brismiley36yeah i give loads of shit about these celebs who gonna pay my billssmiley36 but trust me if anything , itā€™s so good to sit other side of fence, just throw one post on aloo and watch, crawlers  from cave gonna show  upsmiley36

smiley36

images - 2024-02-23T230507.003.jpeg

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But Britains biggest Bollywood star doesnā€™t even sound correct. Sheā€™s legitimately the only Bollywood star from Britain smiley36as far as I know 

Katrina is as well..smiley36

The statement does sound lame AF

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh do din bad oscars bhi karidegi liklo.