Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

All are looking good! 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Oh relly its a movie ?🤔Thanks for enlightening me...🤣

Yes its always sort of a  wrestling in terms of competition in peformsnces when few leads acts together with each other

Hope I made it more clear to you, this time

Lol

Yeah, a 'sort of wrestling competition' which Madhuri lost twice to her juniors like Aish and Karishma. Seriously, it's the shallowest and dumbest way to view a movie. Imagine seeing posters for a movie with multiple female leads and your only thought is about who will outshine whom. Like, seriously, take a moment to think about why you even enjoy movies in the first place.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

They've really gone overboard with the editing here, haha! But that poster with them wearing sarees is just gorgeous.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Yeah, a 'sort of wrestling competition' which Madhuri lost twice to her juniors like Aish and Karishma. Seriously, it's the shallowest and dumbest way to view a movie. Imagine seeing posters for a movie with multiple female leads and your only thought is about who will outshine whom. Like, seriously, take a moment to think about why you even enjoy movies in the first place.

I don't care if Madhuri lost or won.

What I found really shallow and GENUINELY DUMBEST is this way of trying to provoke someone by bad mouthing about their favorite

Itni negativity, grudges aur stupidity...lol

Do u think I will get triggered and worked up if the argument is against my favorite ...lol

I am not one of those obsessed ones.

Try another member.

Good Luck in finding one.

😇

--------

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Haha, you seem a bit triggered for no reason. So now you don't care who won or lost? I thought it was like some kind of wrestling competition.smiley37

I didn't know Madhuri was your favorite. I was just giving you an example of how ridiculous it is to view movies as who overshadows who. The way characters are written plays a major role in who shines in a movie.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

mad negative liars

Lagay raho

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Is inspired like oceans 8? Or just a women rom com on air hostess n there lives ? I don’t care how they look in their posters it’s show business lol let’s just see how the movie is tabu n Kareena what a combo too see onscreen. Gosh wish Kiarra was in the mix lol instead kirti though. I guess every movie that’s intrigued me I’m thinking Kiara should be there. Im remember or stewardess look in Indy ki jaawani. Anyhow let’s see how this one is. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hmm are they conwomen who steal stuff and pretend to be part of an airline crew? Seems to give that feeling with the "risk it, steal it, fake it" taglines.

edit: I was thinking something like oceans 8

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Is inspired like oceans 11 ? Or just a women rom com on air hostess n there lives ?

oceans 6 and not 11 smiley36