||Anupama Banner Contest 2024 [Deadline 22-03-24]||

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello Forum People!

Welcome to Anupama Banner Contest 2024.

Before you jump in, please do read the rules. 

Banner Size should be 1456W X 180H

You can send up to 5 Banners. Make sure they all are different.

You MUST read this before you get into your designs: *New* Forum Banner Dynamics

It goes without saying that it needs to be non-animated.

Banners shouldn't have the copyright or any kind of watermark on it.

Title of the forum in the banner should be spelt correctly i.e "Anupamaa" The title should appear in the middle of the banner. 

No offscreen pictures or pictures from social media allowed. However pictures from episodes and from promos of the show are allowed.

Characters who have to be included:  Anupamaa, Vanraj, Anuj, Aadhya, Baa, Bapuji, Kavya, Toshu, Kinjal, Paakhi, Adhik, Dimple, Titu, Shruti and Yashdeep.  Including other characters is optional. You can find the pictures in this album.

Upload your banner on [www.imgur.com] or [www.minus.com] or any uploading site that supports images (please ensure that your account is not visible in the link or your account is not public - like with Photobucket links).

If you don't know how to upload images in new site then visit: How to post your creations on New Site

Don't know how to make a banner? Not to fear! Tutorials are right here!

For PS Users ~* Tutorial: How to Make a Banner? *~  by Abhisheking [Banner size is different make sure you take the current banner size mentioned above]

For PSP Users: Making Banners using psp:)*TUT* by  -aditi- 

The Banner(s) MUST be PMed to ContestEntries with the subject field as 'Anupamaa BC' by 22 March 2024, 11.59 PM IST.

Color coding, Tags: oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tags

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shouldn’t the characters new looks be posted on the banner rather than the old ones otherwise what’s the point of remaking? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Shouldn’t the characters new looks be posted on the banner rather than the old ones otherwise what’s the point of remaking? 

That's ok, as long as the current cast is there. Change in casting of Paakhi and choti Anu and inclusion of the new characters is the main reason why we decided on the new banner.

Ik everyone here loves the beige sweaters and Anuj's mufflers, but pictures bhi toh Milne chahiye😅

These pictures are just soo that people know what they aare looking for, it's upto graphicers which pictures of the actors they wanna go with.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

That's ok, as long as the current cast is there. Change in casting of Paakhi and choti Anu and inclusion of the new characters is the main reason why we decided on the new banner.

Ik everyone here loves the beige sweaters and Anuj's mufflers, but pictures bhi toh Milne chahiye😅

Don’t worry about pictures I have some relevant ones so I’ll post them in the picture gallery if I have time smiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Don’t worry about pictures I have some relevant ones so I’ll post them in the picture gallery if I have time smiley36

You can post them here too, with the character names, logo ko help ho jaayegi😅

Criticiser thumbnail

Post Leap Anupamaa

IMG_2831.jpeg
IMG_2832.jpeg

Post Leap Vanraj

IMG_2826.jpeg

Post Leap Kavya

IMG_2830.jpeg

Edited by Criticiser - 2 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail

Post Leap Baa

IMG_2825.jpeg

Post Leap Bapuji

IMG_2827.jpeg
IMG_2834.jpeg