Frequent Posters

Redblueblack thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Redflag

You are the captain of AbhiMaan ship 

Thank you 😊 😅😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think ruhi holding Armaan's hand is overblown no ? He was mentally paralysed and was having panic attack. He was not in correct state of mind to even think ruhi was holding his hand. But when abhira appeared he got his senses back and suddenly withdrew his hands. This was why interpretation when I first saw the scene

Docworld thumbnail
Docworld thumbnail

Edited

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was base for armaan to tell abhira about his birth truth. He doesn't reveals secrets easily idk why many are overreacting on a filler episode 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Today's episode was base for armaan to tell abhira about his birth truth. He doesn't reveals secrets easily idk why many are overreacting on a filler episode 

Because Bhabhiji was there on screen for most of the time. Usko dekh ke hi irritation hoti hai aajkalsmiley11

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even though Armaan and Abhira are giving hus wife vibes, both are still in friendship zone ...they have not gone beyond that. agar makers ko pyar, missing etc dikhaana tha toh they had many options. Like Armaan remembering her while having food , coffee etc given by her.. but they are not showing all those scenes...I doubt why are they not showing...pyar ka ehsaas, missing ek saal ke baad hi hoga kyaa??.🤔🤔 What they are upto???Dukh Dard Peeda abhi mujhe ho rahi hai😂

Redblueblack thumbnail

I think ruhi holding Armaan's hand is overblown no ? He was mentally paralysed and was having panic attack. He was not in correct state of mind to even think ruhi was holding his hand. But when abhira appeared he got his senses back and suddenly withdrew his hands. This was why interpretation when I first saw the scene

Agree! I wrote a nice essay on it edt pe😂

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Armaan and ruhi scenes will always have this kind of reaction smiley36

Redblueblack thumbnail

Its become the norm to micro analyse and overreact to everything Armaan does, even breathing 😂

Edited by Redblueblack - 2 months ago