Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

rs has been printing articles associating himself to srk's name since his debut film. He wishes he can be srk. sorry rs you look horrible and dp started looking bad because of being associated with you. dp's bad taste in men rs rk. Like sonam said "if your costar look good, you look good too and if they look bad, you look bad" also another famous quote from sonam "bad looking actors are considered good actors while good looking people are considered bad actors" both rs and rk are bad looking actors with over active PR of trying to act like they are something they are not lol 

Or is it a sarcastic post? 

My bad if it is one...  and a good one 👍👌 (if it is) 

he’s going overboard now he ain’t no khan where we can debate in whose net worth or brand value is more. I would understand in case there compared the khans their endorsements etc. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

These miya biwi jodi....never cease to entertain....smiley37

smiley37but why is Bollywood hungama posting this or they his  pr now ? Lol 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I really wonder if people actually read the article before making comments, because the only part of the article that mentions srks name is this:

In the same article, Kumar Deb Sinha, head, Wavemaker remarked, “If Shah Rukh Khan was the face of brand endorsement in cable and satellite television in India, Ranveer Singh takes that mantle for YouTube and Facebook.” 

they are quoting what an advertising/media head said, the rest of the article just mentions ranveer and the many brands he endorses, that’s it. 
so this article is not comparing him to srk, the guy they quoted only said that ranveer is on par with srk when it comes to brands. 
but as usual people will bash him for this, it is simply an article about the brands he endorses and how he is one of the leading stars for brands, which is true. 

and it seems like bollywoodhungama is now deliberately making articles where the headline has ranveer and srk, as they know it gets a lot of attention in the form of a lot of hate and bashing. 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Or is it a sarcastic post? 

My bad if it is one...  and a good one 👍👌 (if it is) 

looks is subjective to everyone. I have notice some people I find good looking are considered bad looking here on this forum. I find srk's charm, humor and overall personality and style to be good looking but that's just my opinion. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

IDK about SRK fans but SRK sure seems to adore both DP & RS. Also, I don't see any use of mocking DP here when she is not even remotely related to the post or article. 🥴

& AGAIN, IDK much about enthusiastic PR much but the tweet sure is cringe. RS is such a good actor & actually comes across as a nice guy. I always wish he could give up or atleast tone down his clownish personality for whatever reason he acts that way. He is otherwise a very likeable & smart guy whenever he's behaving lol.

What SRK has to do with Ranveer and Deepika? 🤔, 😳

Or is SRK laughing at them that no one can have more overly enthusiastic PR than what his PR is ? 🤔 😂😂

- -------------------

Just in case u didn't notice that the comparison is with SRK...smiley22

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just in case u didn't notice that the comparison is with SRK...smiley22

Both have no comparison with each other. 

Different generations, different personalities, aura, audience and lot of difference in career' length. 

Ranveer should be compared with his contemporaries and SRK with Salman, Aamir, Akshay and Ajay. 

Whoever did this, is doing a huge disservice to Ranveer. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both have no comparison with each other. 

Different generations, different personalities, aura, audience and lot of difference in career' length. 

Ranveer should be compared with his contemporaries and SRK with Salman, Aamir, Akshay and Ajay. 

Whoever did this, is doing a huge disservice to Ranveer. 

It's the second time bollywoodhungama have written a headline with srk and ranveer in it, even though the article itself is not comparing ranveer to srk. Bollywood Hungama must have seen the attention the first article got with all the retweets and comments , and straight away made another one with the headline mentioning srk and ramveer, all they are trying to do is get attention for their articles. They even wrote that article saying alia is ahead of deepika, and even that got a huge amount of attention, the writers at bollywoodhungama know exactly what they are doing, they know how to get the fandoms all ruffled up and get them to accuse actors PR's. 

Coz why would any pr team write such a headline knowing that a previous article got such a negative response for their actor? Only a dumb pr team would do such a thing, so I seriously doubt ranveers pr team is doing this, bollywoodhungama has been playing some dirty games recently 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

It's the second time bollywoodhungama have written a headline with srk and ranveer in it, even though the article itself is not comparing ranveer to srk. Bollywood Hungama must have seen the attention the first article got with all the retweets and comments , and straight away made another one with the headline mentioning srk and ramveer, all they are trying to do is get attention for their articles. They even wrote that article saying alia is ahead of deepika, and even that got a huge amount of attention, the writers at bollywoodhungama know exactly what they are doing, they know how to get the fandoms all ruffled up and get them to accuse actors PR's. 

Coz why would any pr team write such a headline knowing that a previous article got such a negative response for their actor? Only a dumb pr team would do such a thing, so I seriously doubt ranveers pr team is doing this, bollywoodhungama has been playing some dirty games recently 

Of course it cannot be Ranveer's PR for sure, or for the matter of fact any other actor's PR. 

In yesteryears it was the magazines and tabloids doing all the dirty work and now in this digital age all these online portals and websites taken this dirty place. 

Yes they want attention. click baits and keeping an eye on how all of the fandoms reacts, they know the pulse and acts accordingly.