Why Anupama is so cruel to Anuj and CA but not Shahs??

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I have been closely reading anupama  behaviour towards kapadias and Shah's since the Maya track .and now after the leap . The fact that adhya and Anuj still love anupama and still cares for her .... Anuj wanted to reconnect with her after 5 years and wanted to her to think for themselves only but she reduced to connect with both because she thinks they are happy even though anuj literally said that he still loves her .. Also kapadias Ankush ,Adhik and gk kaka respect and loved anupama but anupama behaviour is really strange with them which is quite weird ... 

How can you not respect someone who loves you and value you .. this is strange.this doens't happen in real life so it's strange to see anupama being cruel to Anuj and other kapadias 

Edited by Historia - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kawa kya jane hans ki chaal 

anupama is from lower middle class and has lived with uneducated uncouth ppl like shahs whole life or her own uneducated mother brother and herself not much educated

They do not have much manners or values or sophistication and can do anything to make money or cone others to live their life comfortably 

Its like expecting uneducated village ppl or slum people to behave like IIMB educated or ivy league educated professionals in everyday life 

Their way of living is completely different actually the hotels they eat the friends they have their pastime hobbys is playing golf or going to big clubs and big parties where others not allowed only their education level only etc which other sphere ppl cannot or will not do 

There is a reason why people marry equally educated or equal class people 

Or doctor usually marry another doctor or nurse or BE or MBA no less

Or an engineer or MBA will marry another BE or MBA or MBBS or CA only 

Have you seen an Harvard person marry a waitress whose 12th pass 

Or an IIMB degree holder marry a 10th pass lower class woman 

There is possible a person whose very qualified marries 10th pass or 12th pass only but thats only possible if that girl or boy is relative or close family friend and they know from birth each other family and parents fix marriages 

Here although anupama is anuj classmate she has no respect or love or care for him which is surprising. Because we all have extra care for our classmates always no matter we do not meet many decades 

Anupama only loved vanraj and is compatible only with shahs not with kapadiyas or anuj kapadiya 

Marraige to anuj was like forced marraige she had no desire, if she desired to marry anuj she would have changed herself to please him last 3 years or even after 8 years shes same 18 year old uncounth uneducated no sophistication or education anupama 

SShe only loves vanraj and her 3 kids and their family not anuj or any of his family 

If someone does not like you they cannot be forced to change no no matter what 

If anupama does not love anuj or his family she cannot be forced by anuj or ca or anyone 

it must come from within like she loves vanraj and shahs - that will never happen in this life as far as i can see her behaviour 

It will be one sided love from anuj and ca all life 

anupanma will never love or care for anuj or ca like she does vanraj or her 3 kids or grand kids in this life

because she never wanted them in her life in first place its all forced relationship by hasmukh or her mom or destiny 

than why she will care for them or make any efforts for them to change her behaviiour or give them time 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

First  why anuj engage to Shruti   if he still  love anupama  

Look like writer is confused what to do with anuj  character  

If anuj and Shruti  get married  then there will  not role of anuj  anuj  story  will add no value  with  original  story so ultimate  anuj character will  have to exit 

Another  thing  what if anupama  would have not reached  America   then what would have anuj d9ne

Then will  anuj would  have not  marry Shruti  .will  he still waiting  for anupama  whole life inspite of get engage with Shruti  

And also  who are kapdia  

Ankush  

I don't think and remember  that anupama  behave badly with Ankush 

Adhik is not Kapadia  he is mehta 

Anupama  never behave badly with  saara  gk 

And I think most of Kapadia hardly remain in show 

Gk ,malvika   saara they very soon exit from.show so that we dont have  much chance to see their relationship  between  them.and anupama  

Then only left barkha  and maalti  who are not themselves  milk wash they are planning plotting  one try to snatch  Kapadia  ajd try to create rifts  between  Maan and anuj  

Even.adhik was doing planning plotting  

But still  anupama  never ask them get out 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Kawa kya jane hans ki chaal 

anupama is from lower middle class and has lived with uneducated uncouth ppl like shahs whole life or her own uneducated mother brother and herself not much educated

They do not have much manners or values or sophistication and can do anything to make money or cone others to live their life comfortably 

Its like expecting uneducated village ppl or slum people to behave like IIMB educated or ivy league educated professionals in everyday life 

Their way of living is completely different actually the hotels they eat the friends they have their pastime hobbys is playing golf or going to big clubs and big parties where others not allowed only their education level only etc which other sphere ppl cannot or will not do 

There is a reason why people marry equally educated or equal class people 

Or doctor usually marry another doctor or nurse or BE or MBA no less

Or an engineer or MBA will marry another BE or MBA or MBBS or CA only 

Have you seen an Harvard person marry a waitress whose 12th pass 

Or an IIMB degree holder marry a 10th pass lower class woman 

There is possible a person whose very qualified marries 10th pass or 12th pass only but thats only possible if that girl or boy is relative or close family friend and they know from birth each other family and parents fix marriages 

Here although anupama is anuj classmate she has no respect or love or care for him which is surprising. Because we all have extra care for our classmates always no matter we do not meet many decades 

Anupama only loved vanraj and is compatible only with shahs not with kapadiyas or anuj kapadiya 

Marraige to anuj was like forced marraige she had no desire, if she desired to marry anuj she would have changed herself to please him last 3 years or even after 8 years shes same 18 year old uncounth uneducated no sophistication or education anupama 

SShe only loves vanraj and her 3 kids and their family not anuj or any of his family 

If someone does not like you they cannot be forced to change no no matter what 

If anupama does not love anuj or his family she cannot be forced by anuj or ca or anyone 

it must come from within like she loves vanraj and shahs - that will never happen in this life as far as i can see her behaviour 

It will be one sided love from anuj and ca all life 

anupanma will never love or care for anuj or ca like she does vanraj or her 3 kids or grand kids in this life

because she never wanted them in her life in first place its all forced relationship by hasmukh or her mom or destiny 

than why she will care for them or make any efforts for them to change her behaviiour or give them time 

This is not classist or sexisr at all. Lmao.

This forum allows posts where women are valued for rajabeta NRIs on the basis of their education but god forbid if a woman wants financial security in a marriage.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

This forum allows posts where women are valued for rajabeta NRIs on the basis of their education but god forbid if a woman wants financial security in a marriage.

we do not mind if anupama wants financial security and uses anuj money 

but she wants money for her ex hubby vanraj his second wife kavya and her 3 kids and their bahus and potas and ex mom in law ex father in law etc

pls everyone ask your spouse or father will he be ok giving wealth to their spouse ex spouse and their step kids half kids who never live with them or respect them or to ex in laws of their spouse (if they had one)

You will get answer 

See when its your own hard earned wealth you do not dole it out like kairat to mayka, relatives etc because you know value of hard earned money compared to kairat you get from hubby or his family etc 

If i am anupama atmost i can leave some of my hard earned money from my job to samar only i will not give any kapadiya money or property or business to my kids from another hubby vanraj shah 

Because no human likes to give his hard earned wealth to others kids or others spouses or in laws in world and although anuj may not say it openly like others as hes a timd man i will understand that he do not like to give to vanraj or my 3 kids his hard earned wealth . 

Also if i am anuj i will give my property and business only to Malvika and CA  (shares of kapadiya and kapadiya bungalow etc) i will not write in will to anupama name too. Because anupam ais not my wife only if ours was only marraige and she was loyal only to me and my kids i may write that the bungalow should be anupam name till death than go to CA but i am not sure of anupama loyalty as she has naother ex hubby and kids. In such situation i do not blindly trust my spouse too or my baby and sister may become pauper on roads after my death as anupama may give all to shahs and they may throw my kid and sister on roads and hadap my empire and property 

I have seen enough life to know that even court allows divorce of spouse not divorce to kids or parents for a reason. 

If i was anupama and anuj had two wives i will do exact same not trust anuj with my wealth or propertys. Because he may give to his first wive and kids after my death and my kids may be on roads. 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

🤔

And who has stopped/forbidden her from "Financial Security"?

Also, kindly elaborate on what constitutes Financial Security in the context of Anupama?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

🤔

And who has stopped/forbidden her from "Financial Security"?

Also, kindly elaborate on what constitutes Financial Security in the context of Anupama?

I don't care about Anupamaa. This forum happily platforms opinions that criticise the character's education, body image, even something as mundane as accent, something as human as love for her children from previous marriage to deem her ineligible for ooh-la-hot-NRI-MBA-gift-of-god rather  than criticising her actions towards the people around her. These are social markers and not individual flaws. 

And then this same forum has the audacity to have debates over whether a woman was or wasn't a gold-digger.

The op I quoted stated which person would like to give their hard-earned money as "khairat" to mayaaka. Well, women do unpaid backcrunching labour for sasurals— don't see anyone rushing to file wage-theft cases against themselves/their fathers/brothers/sons/husbands.

Upma should have had a DV case slapped against her when she hit Dimpy. Anuj should/would have had a child trafficking case slapped on him when he went to another city to hassle the biological parent of a kid he had only legally fostered.

But, anyhow, they are the leads.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

She toiled for 26 years for the Shahs to acknowledge her, love her n adulate her. 

She received none. 

All she got from Shahs was their selfish eternal need for her services. 

She believes she deserves this reward of being loved by the Shahs, its her right. Her due. 

Until then, she'll do everything and go to any length to achieve this goal, despite all these hatred, rejection, humiliation, cheat, double standards, ungratefulness n ousting she get from the Shahs. 

On the other hand, Anuj adores her. CA loved her. 

But she never invested in them-time wise, emotionally or even her so precious service

Never thought to invest in them. 

CA was sick, she chose Shahs over her. 

Anuj was bed ridden n on wheel chair, she chose Shahs over him. 

Always the Shahs. 

Koz her loyalty lies there. 

She connects with cruelty. She thrives in cruelty. 

N when someone who doesn't recognise herself as a victim of cruelty, she is oblivious to cruelty, n equates cruelty to love n devotion...she will practice cruelty too. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't care about Anupamaa. This forum happily platforms opinions that criticise the character's education, body image, even something as mundane as accent, something as human as love for her children from previous marriage to deem her ineligible for ooh-la-hot-NRI-MBA-gift-of-god rather  than criticising her actions towards the people around her. These are social markers and not individual flaws.

The angst as mentioned many many times over, comes from the "know-it-ALL" complex of the lead who is self-acclaimed BESHT 🤷🏻‍♀️with a "holier than thou" attitude, no realisation and no willingness to learn and improve. Her incessant need to be revered for the very things she broke away from a toxic marriage.

Hell, even her reason for divorce with Vanraj was flawed.

And then this same forum has the audacity to have debates over whether a woman was or wasn't a gold-digger.

Well, for starters, everyone is free to share their opinions. Talking of audacity, it comes from the same place that people get to call names and question other's audacity.

op I quoted stated which person would like to give their hard-earned money as "khairat" to mayaaka. Well, women do unpaid backcrunching labour for sasurals— don't see anyone rushing to file wage-theft cases against themselves/their fathers/brothers/sons/husbands.

Were Shahs her Maayka? The same people who abused her for 26 years? The same people who continued to insult her and her husband and make her life miserable?

Did anyone question her serving her mother and brother who were her real Maayka, who valued her, loved and cared for her. Who held her when she had nowhere else to go?

But wait she did nothing to help them so, no question of questioning isnt it🤔?

Upma should have had a DV case slapped against her when she hit Dimpy. Anuj should/would have had a child trafficking case slapped on him when he went to another city to hassle the biological parent of a kid he had only legally fostered.

So, which case should Anupama have had to face for betting on the future of a child? On Anuj-Anupama For not taking the legal route to establish parentage through a DNA test as against the "Mamatha meter" while they were still legally fostering the child? For letting the child (who was manipulated and against her true will) go with the alleged biological mother.

But, anyhow, they are the leads.

Isn't there just one lead "Anupama"? The male lead is a toggling title.

@bold:

But isn't the show Anupama? Isn't this forum discussing the show?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

@bold:

But isn't the show Anupama? Isn't this forum discussing the show?

See, my dude/dudette,

"Have you seen an Harvard person marry a waitress whose 12th pass?

Or an IIMB degree holder marry a 10th pass lower class woman?

There is possible a person whose very qualified marries 10th pass or 12th pass only but thats only possible if that girl or boy is relative or close family friend and they know from birth each other family and parents fix marriages."

When class, educational qualifications, accent (Surri surri jokes are not funny or savage— sorrrrry to burst the bubble, I am more educated than a fictional IIMBI graduate, so I guess, my opinions are more valid than Anuj according to the logic of people on the internet), sexiness is brought up to delegitimise a fictional character, they are coming from a place of social prejudice (instead of their individual actions). Social prejudice is not cool the last time I checked. And should not be platformed.

The quoted statement doesn't say that a fictional character was not suitable/qualified for a compensated job, the statement states opinions about social relations at large. They are arguing that certain group/class of women (like an exaggerated fictional character) are just not good enough to be loved and married by a certain section of privileged men.  

That is both sexist and classist. That is victim-blaming. Especially when women's access to education is so tied to caste, class, and the benevolence of men around them.  I hope when Havard graduates and IIMBA's go around evaluating women on whether they are "classy", "sophisticated," and "well-educated", they support reservation and free public education— because many women irl, like Upmaa, are just socially oppressed to not be able to afford Harvard and IIM ka fees/coaching etc etc etc.

Furthermore, those same men should be prefectly fine when women grade their suitability on superficial things like money, hotness, sexiness, poshness and whether their degree is from Harvard or Juhmritalaiya's best college.

Anyhow.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago