Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Adi is already hiding Omi's dark secret from Kavya for too long now. So now whenever Adi discloses it to Kavya or whenever she finds out about it herself, she is going to part ways with him. Comeon it has to be! Any girl will do it and Kavya is not any different. It has to be else something is wrong! We know stories can be fictional but not so much lol!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeh baat Sach hai ke AdYa for sure alag hogaye but not now you know story is a girl manage home n office responsibility together.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This will definitely not happen. Divorce is a very big term, there may be misunderstanding (all thanks to Monty and Giriraj) but divorce never. Adi may give up for Kavya's safety/happiness and let Kavya go from his life (not divorce of course), even Rajiv/Anjali may go against Adi, but dont think Kavya is so weak that she will give up. She will definitely save her marriage and also save Adi from his guilt..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, Kavya will definitely not give up so soon. After all, Adi is her only support/strength and she knows he cannot go against her happiness/her goals..

There will definitely be misunderstanding (otherwise there is no point Monty knowing the matter Adi hiding from Kavya, he will use that to create misunderstanding), but not divorce for sure..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Most important point here is, Adi is not involved in the crime at all. So, he cannot be served injustice..

Adi knows half-truth or still not found Monty's involvement. Most likely, Kavya will find Monty's involvement and assume Omi is not involved in it. Then Adi and Kavya will fight against each other, Adi will think Kavya  saving Omi (real culprit) and Kavya will think Adi saving Monty (real culprit) and the misunderstanding will start..

It may also lead to Bansal family going against Adi (Pradhans already against him). May be eventually Kavya will find the complete truth OR Adi will investigate further after getting some clue..

[Post Removed]

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sure we will witness a separation track, but don't think it will lead to divorce. Netaji & Malini may suggest Adi to take Divorce but I don't think Adi will agree to it.. 

rakeshopg thumbnail

I don't think, Adi and Kavya both will agree for divorce here. There will be misunderstanding for sure, especially because Adi is hiding the truth (or unable to reveal the truth), but divorce will never happen/it may not even lead to there..

There may be clashes between both families again. Never know, if it may also turn out to be Adi+Bansals vs Kavya+Pradhans (if Adi doesn't know Monty's involvement and Kavya finds the real culprit is Monty)..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There will be misunderstanding between adya but I don't think divorce will happen 😔

Saniya721 thumbnail

I dont think Kavya will let this issue affect their relation