maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Now what is next, now that Ruhi has clearly told Armaan she doesnt like to see Armaan with Abhira, with that what should Armaan do next, until now he ignored now when its clear what should he do about this. 

Well even after this if Armaan doesnt maintain distance he is wrong, now too he is not right but, now this would be gross. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I think truth about abhira reveal track

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1757952454971560376?s=20

Criticiser thumbnail

I find incredibly funny how Abhinav’s Patni and Abhira’s MAA have different faces.

How does Abhira recognise Akshara’s old face, unless she got plastic surgery for whatever reason (to hide from Goenka’s most likely) 

IMG_2278.jpeg

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Older Akshara looked older than 90+ years old Goenkas 😂

Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I find incredibly funny how Abhinav’s Patni and Abhira’s MAA have different faces.

How does Abhira recognise Akshara’s old face, unless she got plastic surgery for whatever reason (to hide from Goenka’s most likely) 

IMG_2278.jpeg

come on we cant expect PR to be mother of 20+ year old daughter 😂

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think he will leave her and go for Abhira. If Abhira goes missing that should be the end result f ruhi abhir track. He will start maintaining distance. But what I really want to see is dadi and Armand mom starts noticing Right hi’s inclination towards Arman. Would love to see their reaction on their so called perfect bahu after that. I really want them stopping Ruhi from meeting Arman and start focusing their attention to Abhira

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

IMG_2278.jpeg

We didn’t see Akshara for 20 yrs but Baby Sharma grown up watching her mom for 21 yrs so she knows her mom when she was young too ,and her papa is/was always young smiley36 Ak looked older than 100+yrs old Goenka’s because she was  alone and u know stress makes ppl look old 😂

On a diff note am hoping Abhira will get to know about her parents love story and stories of her brother Abhir too  from useless Goenka’s 

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why not ? 

Hina Khan at 25 played a mother to Rohan Mehra who is 26

1 year difference 

Gopi played a grandmother at 26

the list goes on age doesn’t matter acting skills does 

Annabethhoney thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Why not ? 

Hina Khan at 25 played a mother to Rohan Mehra who is 26

1 year difference 

Gopi played a grandmother at 26

the list goes on age doesn’t matter acting skills does 

Yeah but PR looks kiddish compared to others and we can’t deny it too

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They need a good sequence to get back, not saying always do kalesh, like ghum, which is way too much drama and kalesh, but they need something good, 

I am actually waiting for the Abhira ka khulasa, but I really hope they execute it really well. After months today Manisha took Rohit ka naam