A Stroke of Destiny Part 2, Page 1 21/02/24

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

What unfolds when Angad and Sahiba encounter each other, finding an instant attraction fuelled by their shared connection to spirituality and art?

In the vibrant city of Ludhiana, where the colors of tradition danced alongside the rhythms of modernity, the art exhibition buzzed with an electric energy. The air was filled with the scent of fresh paint and excitement, while the walls adorned with Sahiba's creations exuded a kaleidoscope of vibrant hues and poignant strokes. Soft music played in the background, mingling with the chatter of the crowd, as guests marveled at the beauty and emotion captured in each piece. The venue was adorned with elegant décor ,with fairy lights casting a warm glow over the space, enhancing the enchanting ambiance of the evening.

Sahiba Kaur Monga, a young woman of twenty-three, had defied the odds to pursue her dreams. With a scholarship in hand, she navigated the halls of her college with determination and grace, her heart ablaze with a passion for art that knew no bounds. Dressed in a sky-blue salwar kameez adorned with delicate embroidery, her bangles jingled softly with every movement, adding a musical touch to her presence, while intricate jhumkas adorned her ears, glinting in the soft light of the exhibition hall.

Angad Singh Brar, a distinguished figure of twenty-six,stood transfixed before one of Sahiba's paintings, his gaze fixed on the canvas as if drawn into its depths. The colors seemed to leap off the page, swirling and dancing before his eyes, evoking emotions he couldn't quite articulate. Lost in admiration, he barely noticed when Sahiba approached, her eyes bright with enthusiasm for her craft.

"Sahiba, your art is truly remarkable," Angad exclaimed, turning to face her with genuine awe. "It speaks to the soul."

Sahiba smiled warmly, her hazel eyes reflecting the passion that fueled her creativity. "Thank you, Angad. When I'm creating, I feel a connection to something greater than myself. I believe it's by remembering Wahe-Guru during the process that my creations come out good."

Angad was mesmerized by Sahiba's spiritual wisdom, a sense of wonder blossoming within him. "Your perspective is truly enlightening, Sahiba. There's a profound beauty in your understanding of art and its connection to the divine."

Before their conversation could delve deeper into the mysteries of creativity, Sahiba's friend Priya approached, her eyes alight with excitement. "Sahiba, your work is always incredible! "

Sahiba chuckled, her cheeks flushed with gratitude ."Thank you, Priya. I'm glad you like it."

As Priya and Sahiba engaged in conversation, Angad admired the easy camaraderie between them. However, a part of him longed to continue his discussion with Sahiba, to delve deeper into the depths of her mind and soul.

After a while, Sahiba excused herself from Priya's company ,sensing Angad's presence nearby. As she turned to leave, she found Angad standing before her, a look of determination in his eyes.

"Sahiba, would you do me the honor of accompanying me for a stroll outside? I'd like to get to know you better," Angad asked, his voice gentle yet earnest.

Sahiba's heart skipped a beat at his words, her cheeks flushing with a rosy hue as she nodded in agreement. Together, they slipped away from the crowd, their laughter mingling with the gentle rustle of the evening breeze.

Angad and Sahiba found themselves seated on a bench outside the exhibition hall, the soft glow of the moon casting a gentle light upon them as they conversed.

Angad: "So, Sahiba, tell me more about your family. Who do you live with?"

Sahiba smiled warmly, her hazel eyes sparkling with fondness as she spoke of her humble upbringing.

Sahiba: "I live with my parents and my sisters. We have a simple, happy life together. My father has always been my inspiration. I've watched him work tirelessly, crafting jewelry with his skilled hands to provide for us. We may not be the richest family, but my father's dedication has ensured that we've always had a comfortable life."

Angad nodded in appreciation, his admiration for Sahiba growing with each passing moment.

Angad: "That sounds wonderful. Family is everything, isn't it? I come from a big, joint Punjabi family. We live under one roof, and there's never a dull moment. The love and warmth that permeate our home... it's truly special."

Sahiba listened intently, a soft smile playing on her lips as she felt a kinship with Angad's words. Despite their different backgrounds, they shared a deep-rooted connection to their culture and faith.

Sahiba: "Yes, family is indeed everything. We may come from different worlds, Angad, but I believe our values are the same. We both hold dear the teachings of Rab."

Angad's eyes lit up at Sahiba's mention of their shared faith, a sense of camaraderie blossoming between them.

Angad: "Absolutely, Sahiba.

As they basked in the serenity of the night, Angad couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder at the connection he shared with Sahiba. With a newfound courage, he broached a question that had been lingering in his mind.

Angad: "Sahiba, forgive me if this is forward, but have you ever met your Mirza?"

Sahiba's eyes twinkled with amusement at Angad's question, a soft chuckle escaping her lips as she shook her head.

Sahiba: "No, Angad, I haven't. But who knows? Perhaps, one day, my Mirza will come into my life, just as you have."

And as they gazed at each other under the starlit sky, they knew that their encounter was not merely a chance meeting, but rather a testament to the power of destiny and the boundless possibilities of love.

It had been a couple of weeks since Angad and Sahiba had exchanged numbers. Their conversations had flowed effortlessly, weaving a tapestry of shared dreams and aspirations. Sahiba had mentioned how, alongside her studies in her final year, she pursued freelance designing on the side, a detail that impressed Angad even more.

One sunny afternoon, Angad suggested they meet in person. Sahiba's heart fluttered with excitement as she agreed, eager to finally seethe man behind the messages that had filled her days with warmth and joy.

Their first date was not in a fancy restaurant or a bustling cafe, but at the serene sanctuary of a gurudwara. As they walked side by side, the soft murmur of prayers filling the air, Sahiba felt a sense of peace wash over her, as if she had come home.

Angad glanced at Sahiba, his heart swelling with admiration at the serene smile gracing her lips. There was a quiet strength about her, a depth that drew him in like a moth to a flame.

Angad: "I thought it would be nice to seek blessings before we begin our journey together."

Sahiba nodded in agreement, her eyes shimmering with gratitude as they approached the entrance of the gurudwara. Together, they bowed their heads in prayer, their souls intertwining in a silent communion with the divine.

As they emerged from the gurudwara, a sense of serenity enveloped them, their spirits uplifted by the spiritual connection they had forged.

As the days passed, Sahiba and Angad found themselves drawn to each other even more, their conversations becoming a comforting ritual at the end of each day.

As the night settled in, Sahiba's sisters couldn't help but notice her constant engagement with her phone, her fingers moving swiftly across the screen, emitting a soft glow in the dimly lit room.

Seerat: "Sahiba, you've been texting someone every night this week. Care to spill the beans?"

Sahiba's heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and apprehension. She knew her sisters were perceptive and wouldn't let her off the hook easily.

Sahiba: "Oh, it's just a friend. We've been catching upon old times."

Keerat exchanged a knowing glance with Seerat, silently communicating that there was more to Sahiba's story than she was letting on.

Meanwhile, in Angad's home, his cousins couldn't help but notice the constant smile that adorned his face whenever his phone lit up witha notification.

Veer: "Angad Paaji, you've been beaming like a Cheshirecat lately. Got a secret you're not sharing?"

Angad felt a rush of emotions flood through him as he contemplated revealing his newfound connection to his cousins.

Angad: "Well, there is someone special. Her name is Sahiba, and... there's just something about her that feels right."

Garry and Veer exchanged intrigued glances, eager to hear more about Angad's mystery woman.

Garry: "Tell us more, Angad. What makes her so special?"

Angad's smile widened as he recalled the warmth in Sahiba's eyes and the ease with which they connected.

Angad: "She's unlike anyone I've ever met, Garry. There's a depth to her that draws me in, and when we talk, it's like the world fades away, and there's only her."

As Sahiba and Angad shared their feelings with their siblings, they couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement and vulnerability at the prospect of what lay ahead. And in the quiet of the night, their bond continued to strengthen, weaving a tapestry of love and anticipation that transcended the confines of time and space.

A few more days passed, and Seerat and Keerat couldn't help but notice Sahiba's recurring bouts of smiling and blushing whenever she was on her phone. Concerned yet intrigued, they exchanged knowing glances, silently acknowledging the change in their sister's demeanor.

One evening, as the three sisters gathered in their shared bedroom, Sahiba felt the weight of her secret pressing down on her. With a deep breath, she made a decision to confide in her sisters, trusting them with her heart's most cherished secret.

Sahiba: "There's something I need to share with you both."

Seerat and Keerat turned their attention to Sahiba, sensing the gravity of her words.

Seerat: "What is it, Sahiba? You seem quite serious."

Sahiba hesitated for a moment, grappling with her emotions before finding the courage to speak.

Sahiba: "I... I've been talking to someone. And... I think I'm starting to fall in love with him."

Seerat and Keerat exchanged surprised glances, their curiosity piqued by Sahiba's revelation.

Keerat: "Who is he, Sahiba Di? Do we know him?"

Sahiba's cheeks flushed with a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she prepared to reveal the identity of the man who had captured her heart.

Sahiba: "His name is Angad. He's... he's amazing."

As Sahiba shared the details of her budding relationship with her sisters, she felt a sense of relief wash over her. In Seerat and Keerat's understanding gazes, she found the unwavering support she needed to navigate the complexities of love and longing.

Keerat: "Whatever it is, Sahiba Di, we're here for you.No matter what." 

Seerat nodded in agreement, offering her sister a reassuring smile.

Seerat: "Keerat's right. We'll always support you, no matter what challenges come our way."

Just as Sahiba was about to respond, her phone began to ring, displaying Angad's name on the screen. Before she could answer, Keerat swiftly picked up the phone and put it on speaker, sharing a mischievous grin with Seerat.

Keerat: "Hello, Angad ji. This is Sahiba Di’s sister, Keerat. Or should I say, future Jiju?"

Seerat chimed in with a playful tone.

Seerat: "Yes, the guy who has captured Sahiba's heart! Welcome to the interrogation room, Angad."

Angad couldn't help but chuckle at their playful banter, his nerves easing as he realized the warmth and acceptance of Sahiba's family.

Angad: "Well, hello there, Keerat ji and Seerat ji. I must say, I wasn't expecting to be put on the spot like this, but I'm happy to chat with you both. Sahiba has spoken so highly of her sisters, and now I see why."

Seerat grinned, enjoying the easy going nature of their conversation.

Seerat: "Likewise, Angad. Sahiba has been glowing ever since she started talking to you. You seem to have a way of making her smile."

Keerat nodded in agreement.

Keerat: "That's right. So, tell us, Angad ji, what made you fall for our Sahiba?"

Angad paused for a moment, reflecting on his feelings for Sahiba and the connection they shared.

Angad: "Where do I even begin? Sahiba is like no one I've ever met before. Her kindness, her warmth, her passion for life... it's infectious. And when we talk, it's like the world fades away, and there's just her, and me, and everything feels right."

Seerat and Keerat exchanged satisfied glances, reassured by Angad's heartfelt words.

Seerat: "Well, it's clear that you care about Sahiba a lot, Angad. And that means a great deal to us."

Keerat added with a smile.

Keerat: "Absolutely. Sahiba Di's happiness is our top priority, and it's good to know that she's found someone who values her the way you do."

As their conversation continued, Sahiba listened from her seat, her heart overflowing with gratitude for her sisters' support and for Angad's genuine affection. In that moment, surrounded by love and laughter, she knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

Keerat couldn't resist injecting a bit of humor into the conversation, albeit with a hint of seriousness.

Keerat: "Just a friendly warning, Angad ji. Sahiba Di may seem sweet and gentle, but don't ever think you can take her for granted. You see, I know about wrestling, and I wouldn't hesitate to beat you up myself if you ever hurt her."

Seerat stifled a laugh at her sister's playful threat, while Angad chuckled nervously, sensing Keerat's underlying message.

Angad: "Noted, Keerat ji. I promise, Sahiba's well-being is my top priority. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to hurt her."

Keerat's stern expression softened into a smile, reassured by Angad's sincerity.

Keerat: "Good to hear, Angad. We trust you'll treat Sahiba with the love and respect she deserves."

Seerat chimed in with a grin.

Seerat: "That's right. And remember, we'll be keeping a close eye on you!"

The playful exchange lightened the mood, and as the conversation continued, Sahiba couldn't help but feel grateful for her sisters' protective instincts and for Angad's willingness to embrace their family dynamic. In that moment, surrounded by love and laughter, she knew that she had found a true partner in Angad, someone who would stand by her side through thick and thin.

On a bright Wednesday afternoon, Garry and Veer strolled into Angad's office, greeted by the familiar sight of their cousin immersed in his work.

Garry: "Hey there, Angad! What's up?"

Angad looked up from his desk, a smile spreading across his face as he motioned for them to take a seat.

Angad: "Hey, guys! I'm glad you could make it. I have something important to discuss with you both."

Veer leaned forward, curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

Veer: "Ooh, sounds intriguing. What's on your mind?"

Angad's expression turned serious as he broached the topic at hand.

Angad: "Well, you both know I've been seeing Sahiba for a while now, and things have been going really well. I've decided it's time for you to meet her before I bring up the topic with our families."

Garry and Veer exchanged knowing looks, their excitement evident.

Garry: "About time, Angad! We've been dying to meet Sahiba Bhabhi that you have been talking about."

Veer nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Veer: "Absolutely! Let's not waste any time. When and where do we meet her?"

Angad grinned, feeling a mix of nerves and anticipation coursing through him.

Angad: "We'll meet them at our favorite café downtown in about an hour. Sahiba and her sisters will be joining us there. I can't wait for you both to finally meet her."

Garry and Veer nodded eagerly, already imagining the lively conversation and laughter that awaited them. With a shared sense of excitement, they left Angad's office, ready to embark on this new chapter in their cousin's life.

As Angad, Garry and Veer eagerly waited in the café, their excitement palpable in the air, Sahiba, Seerat, and Keerat arrived, their steps a mix of nervousness and anticipation. Sahiba's heart fluttered with nervous energy, her mind racing with thoughts of meeting Angad's cousins for the first time. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing pulse, as Seerat and Keerat exchanged reassuring glances.

Seerat: "Hey, Sahiba, it's going to be fine. Just be yourself. They'll love you."

Keerat nodded in agreement, her voice soothing.

Keerat: "Yes, Sahiba, you've got this. We're all here for you. And besides, Angad wouldn't have invited them if he didn't think they'd get along."

Sahiba offered a grateful smile to her sisters, their words providing a much-needed boost of confidence. Taking a moment to compose herself, she straightened her plum-colored suit, the bangles on her wrist chiming softly with each movement. Seerat, clad in a vibrant Anarkali, and Keerat, in a stylish kurti and jean combination, stood by her side, offering unwavering support.

As Sahiba, Seerat, and Keerat entered the café, Angad's eyes lit up at the sight of Sahiba, and he rose from his seat with a warm smile. Making his way over to them, he greeted Sahiba's sisters with genuine warmth before turning his attention to Sahiba.

Angad: "Hey, Sahiba. You look stunning."

Sahiba's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue at his compliment ,and she smiled nervously, her fingers fidgeting with the ends of her scarf. Seerat and Keerat exchanged amused glances, their smirks evident as they noticed Sahiba's nervousness.

Seerat: "Looks like someone's a little jittery."

Keerat added teasingly.

Keerat: "Relax, Sahiba Di. You're going to charm them with your personality, not your scarf."

Sahiba couldn't help but laugh at her sisters' playful teasing, their light hearted banter easing her nerves. With a newfound sense of confidence, she adjusted her scarf one last time before following Angad to the table, her sisters close behind.

As they settled into their seats, the air buzzed with anticipation, each of them eager to get to know one another better. With Seerat and Keerat's support and Angad's reassuring presence by her side, Sahiba felt ready to embrace this new chapter in her life with open arms.

As Sahiba, Seerat, and Keerat approached the table, Garry and Veer stood up in greeting, their smiles warm and welcoming. Their eyes twinkled with mischief as they noticed Angad's presence with the three ladies.

Garry: "Well, well, well, look who finally decided to grace us with her presence. Sahiba Bhabhi, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Angad talks about you non-stop, you know, always making him blush."

Sahiba's cheeks flushed at Garry's playful remark, her smile shy yet genuine as she exchanged greetings with him and Veer.

Sahiba: "It's lovely to meet you too, Garry and Veer. Angad has spoken very highly of both of you."

Angad stepped forward, a proud grin on his face as he made the introductions.

Angad: "And these are Sahiba's sisters, Seerat and Keerat. Seerat, Keerat, this is Garry and Veer, my cousins."

Seerat's eyes sparkled mischievously as she caught Garry'sgaze, a playful smirk tugging at her lips. Meanwhile, Veer found himself captivated by Keerat's charming smile and friendly demeanor.

Seerat: "Pleasure to meet you both, Garry, Veer."

Keerat added with a smile.

Keerat: "Yes, it's wonderful to finally put faces to the names Angad Ji has mentioned."

As they settled into their seats, the atmosphere buzzed with excitement and anticipation, each of them eager to get to know one another better. With Angad's playful cousins and Sahiba's spirited sisters, the table was alive with laughter and camaraderie, laying the foundation for new friendships to blossom.

As the café meetup unfolded, Sahiba couldn't shake off her shyness, particularly when conversing with Angad in front of her sisters and his brothers. Angad, noticing her discomfort, couldn't help but chuckle fondly at her adorable nervousness. Sensing her unease, he decided to send her a reassuring message.

Angad: "You're doing just fine, Sahiba. Relax and be yourself."

Sahiba's phone buzzed with his message, and she couldn't help but smile at his words, feeling a wave of comfort wash over her.

Meanwhile, the group ordered some coffee and cake, settling into the cozy ambiance of the café. Despite Sahiba's initial nervousness, the conversation flowed smoothly, and the atmosphere was filled with laughter and camaraderie.

Seerat learned that Garry had recently started his own fashion venture, her eyes lighting up with interest as they delved into a discussion about his exciting new endeavor. Veer discovered that Keerat was in her first year of studying law and was also a part-time wrestler, his admiration for her growing as she shared her passion for both fields. 

Overall, the meeting exceeded everyone's expectations, with each member of the group forming genuine connections and enjoying each other's company. As they bid farewell, Sahiba felt a sense of gratitude for her sisters' support and excitement for the new friendships that had blossomed, while Angad couldn't help but feel a deep sense of contentment knowing that his cousins had taken to Sahiba and her sisters so well.

After the successful meet-up at the café, Angad and Sahiba found themselves more convinced than ever that it was time to introduce each other to their respective families. They both agreed that honesty and transparency were essential in their relationship, and they didn't want to keep their feelings for each other hidden any longer.

As they discussed their plans, they felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Angad knew his family would be supportive, but he couldn't shake off the butterflies in his stomach at the thought of breaking the news. Sahiba felt similarly, knowing her family's opinion mattered greatly to her.

With their hearts set on taking this important step together, Angad and Sahiba made plans to arrange separate meetings with their families. They wanted to ensure that their loved ones understood the depth of their feelings and the sincerity of their intentions.

Despite the nerves, they both felt a sense of conviction and confidence in their decision. They knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, with honesty, love, and unwavering support for each other.

The next morning, the aroma of breakfast filled the air as Angad's extended family gathered around the dining table, ready to start their day. Sensing the gravity of the situation, Angad cleared his throat, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation.

Angad: "Family, I have something important to discuss with all of you."

His parents, Manveer and Inder, exchanged curious glances, their attention fully focused on Angad as he continued.

Angad: "I've been thinking a lot lately about my future, and I've come to a decision. I want to get married."

The room fell silent as his words hung in the air, the gravity of his announcement sinking in. Bebe and Daarthji, Angad's grandparents, exchanged surprised glances, while his uncle Jasapl and aunt Gurleen leaned in with interest.

Manveer nodded in agreement, her expression thoughtful as she interjected.

Manveer: "That's good news, Angad. Let me start finding a match for you from a high society family. I'm sure we'll find someone suitable for you in no time."

Angad felt a pang of apprehension at his mother's words, but he knew he had to be honest with his family.

Angad: "Actually, Mama, I've already met someone. Her name is Sahiba, and she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

His family exchanged bewildered glances, surprised by Angad's revelation. But as they looked into his eyes, they saw a determination and sincerity that left no room for doubt.

Bebe: "Sahiba? Who is she, Angad? Do we know her family?"

Angad nodded, his heart brimming with love and conviction.

Angad: "She's remarkable, Bebe. Her family may not beas wealthy or prestigious as ours, but they're good people with kind hearts. I've never felt more certain about anything in my life. I want your blessings for our union."

As the rest of the family listened intently, Garry and Veer chimed in, eager to share their experience meeting Sahiba and her sisters.

Garry: "Angad, when we met Sahiba Ji and her sisters, they were incredibly respectful and welcoming. It was clear from the start that they hold family values in high regard, just like us."

Veer nodded in agreement, his expression reflecting the genuine admiration he felt for Sahiba and her family.

Veer: "Absolutely, Sahiba Ji and her sisters left a lasting impression on us. Their warmth and sincerity were palpable, and it was evident that they deeply care for each other."

Their words resonated with Angad's family, further solidifying their belief in Sahiba and her suitability as Angad's life partner.

Jasleen: "Oh, Angad, this is wonderful news! We're so happy for you, puttar!"

Gurleen and Pravjot nodded in agreement, their faces a light with excitement as they eagerly offered their support and blessings for Angad and Sahiba's union.

Angad felt tears of gratitude well up in his eyes as he embraced his family, feeling an overwhelming sense of relief and joy wash over him. And as they sat around the table, sharing stories and laughter, Angad knew that he had made the right decision, guided by the unwavering love and support of his family.

Sahiba sat beside her sisters, her heart pounding with nervousness as she listened to Seerat and Keerat explain the situation to their parents. Though she appreciated their support, the thought of facing her parents directly still filled her with apprehension. 

As Seerat and Keerat broached the topic, Sahiba stole glances at her parents, her fingers fidgeting with the hem of her dupatta. She couldn't help but feel a mix of fear and hope swirling within her, knowing that this conversation would shape her future in ways she couldn't yet imagine.

Seerat: "Maa, Papa, there's something important we need to discuss with you."

Santosh and Ajit turned their attention to their daughters, their brows furrowing with concern at the serious tone in their voices.

Ajit: "What is it? You both seem quite serious."

Keerat took a deep breath, her eyes flickering with determination as she glanced at Sahiba, silently urging her to find the courage to speak up.

Keerat: "It's about Sahiba Di, Maa, Papa. She's been feeling a bit shy about sharing something with you, but it's really important."

Santosh and Ajit exchanged a puzzled look, their curiosity piqued as they focused their attention on Sahiba, who felt a lump form in her throat at being the center of attention.

Santosh: "Is everything alright, Sahiba? You know you can tell us anything, beta."

Seerat placed a reassuring hand on Sahiba's shoulder, offering her silent support as she found her voice, albeit tremulous with nerves.

Sahiba: "It's about... someone I've met, Maa, Papa. Hisname is Angad."

Santosh and Ajit listened intently, their expressions softening with understanding as they realized the significance of Sahiba's words.

Santosh: "Angad? Tell us more about him, Sahiba."

Sahiba took a deep breath, summoning the courage to express her feelings to her parents with her sisters by her side.

Sahiba: "He's... he's someone special, Maa, Papa. He makes me happy, we want to marry each other”

A wave of emotion washed over Sahiba as she spoke, her heart laid bare before her parents as she awaited their response.

Ajit reached out to gently squeeze Sahiba's hand, his eyes filled with warmth and reassurance.

Ajit: "Thank you for sharing this with us, beta. We may not have met Angad yet, but if he makes you happy, then we're happy for you."

Santosh nodded in agreement, her love for her daughter shining brightly in her eyes.

Santosh: "We'll support you in whatever you decide, Sahiba. Your happiness is all that matters to us."

With tears of gratitude welling in her eyes, Sahiba leaned into her parents' embrace, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. With her family by her side, she knew she could face whatever the future held, knowing that she was loved and supported every step of the way.

On the long-awaited day, the momentous occasion had arrived for the families of Angad and Sahiba to finally meet each other. With Angad residing in a joint family, it was unanimously agreed that all the ladies ,along with his father and Daarthji, would accompany him for this significant meeting with Sahiba and her family. Despite some skepticism from Manveer, Angad's mother, about meeting Sahiba due to her middle-class background, she chose to approach the meeting with an open mind, prioritizing her son's happiness above all else.

On the other side, Sahiba's maternal grandmother, Nano, and her paternal grandmother, Beeji, had travelled all the way from Delhi and Jalandhar to meet Angad and his family. Sahiba's family had made extensive preparations for their arrival, eager to extend a warm welcome to Angad's family and ensure their comfort during their visit. As Angad's family arrivedin two cars, they could see Sahiba's family elders waiting to welcome them outside. This gesture filled them with a sense of warmth and anticipation, knowing that Sahiba's family had eagerly awaited their arrival and were prepared to extend a gracious welcome. Manveer, Angad's mother, was delighted to observe that the architecture of Sahiba's house struck a beautiful balance between modernity and tradition. This harmonious blend filled her with happiness, as it reflected a sense of grace and cultural richness within Sahiba's family.

As Angad's family stepped into Sahiba's home, they were greeted with warmth and open arms. Sahiba's family members stood at the entrance, their smiles radiant and welcoming.

Angad's heart swelled with respect as he approached Sahiba's parents and grandmothers, bending down to touch their feet in a gesture of reverence.

Angad: "Sat Sri Akaal. It's an honor to meet you all."

Sahiba's parents, Ajit and Santosh, and her grandmothers ,Beeji and Nano, returned his gesture with gentle smiles and blessings, their eyes reflecting kindness and acceptance.

Ajit: "Sat Sri Akaal, puttar. Welcome to our home. May Waheguru bless you with happiness and prosperity."

Santosh: "Please, come in. We're delighted to have you here."

Beeji and Nano nodded in approval, their hearts touched by Angad's respectful gesture.

Beeji: "Sat Sri Akaal, puttar. May your visit bring joy and harmony to our family."

Nano: "Indeed, welcome, puttar. We're pleased to have you join us."

Angad felt a sense of connection and warmth as he received their blessings, his respect for Sahiba's family deepening with each moment.

As the families settled into the cozy ambiance of Sahiba's home, the air filled with the aroma of traditional Punjabi refreshments. Ajit beamed with pride as he introduced his daughters to Angad's family.

Ajit: "This is Seerat, our elder daughter. She's a model, former Miss Ludhiana”

Seerat greeted Angad's family with a warm smile, her poise and confidence evident in every gesture.

Seerat: "Sat Sri Akaal. It's nice to meet you all”

Ajit continued, his voice brimming with paternal pride as heintroduced the youngest member of their family.

Ajit: "And this is Keerat, our younger daughter. She's currently studying law "

Keerat smiled shyly, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm as she exchanged greetings with Angad's family.

Keerat: "Sat Sri Akaal"

Angad's family listened intently, impressed by Sahiba's parents' unwavering support for their daughters' aspirations. They exchanged approving glances, recognizing the values of empowerment and encouragement instilled in Sahiba's upbringing. This display of familial love and encouragement only deepened their admiration for Sahiba's family, setting a positive tone for the rest of the meeting.

As the conversation meandered towards topics of tradition and faith, Angad's paternal grandparents, Darthji and Bebe, along with Sahiba's grandmothers, Beeji and Nano, found themselves engaged in a lively discussion about Sikhism.

Darthji: "Sikhism has always been the cornerstone of our family's identity. Its teachings of equality, compassion, and selfless service resonate deeply with us."

Bebe nodded in agreement, her eyes alight with reverence asshe spoke.

Bebe: "Absolutely, Brar Saab. The teachings of our gurus guide us on the path of righteousness and remind us of the importance of living a life of integrity and humility."

Beeji, her voice filled with warmth and wisdom, chimed in,offering her perspective.

Beeji: "Indeed, Jabjot Ji. Our faith teaches us to seethe divine light in every soul and to serve humanity with love and kindness.It's a beautiful way of life."

Nano, her eyes twinkling with pride, added her thoughts to the conversation.

Nano: "Sikhism teaches us to embrace diversity and stand up for what is right, no matter the odds. It's a faith that empowers us to strive for justice and equality in all aspects of life."

As they delved deeper into the tenets of Sikhism, sharing anecdotes and insights from their own experiences, Angad's family felt a profound sense of connection with Sahiba's grandmothers. In their shared reverence for their faith, they found common ground and a bond that transcended differences, fostering a sense of unity and understanding between the two families. As the elders shared their wisdom, the rest of the family members listened intently, recognizing the importance of learning from their experiences and insights.

Santosh smiled warmly as she turned to Seerat and Keerat, her eyes filled with anticipation. "Seerat, Keerat, could you please go and get Sahiba? It's time for Angad’s family to meet her”

Seerat and Keerat nodded eagerly, understanding the significance of the moment. They exchanged a quick glance, a silent reassurance passing between them, before they made their way to find Sahiba.

In her room, Sahiba sat on the edge of her bed, her fingers fidgeting with the folds of her traditional Punjabi suit. She wore a graceful ensemble, a baby pink-colored suit adorned with delicate embroidery, accentuated with shimmering bangles and elegant earrings. Her hair was neatly tied back in a loose braid, a few tendrils framing her face.

Despite her elegant appearance, Sahiba couldn't shake off the nerves that fluttered in her stomach. Her hazel eyes darted nervously around the room, her lips pressed into a thin line as she contemplated the impending meeting with Angad's family. Each passing second seemed to stretch into an eternity, heightening her anxiety.

Seerat and Keerat noticed Sahiba's unease and exchanged a knowing glance. With gentle reassurance, Seerat placed a comforting hand on Sahiba's shoulder, offering silent support. "Don't worry, Sahiba,"she said softly. "Everything will be fine. They're going to love you."

Sahiba managed a weak smile, her gratitude evident in her eyes as she drew strength from her sisters' words. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she rose from the bed, determined to face whatever lay ahead with courage and grace.

As the door swung open, the sisters entered the room in age order, with Seerat leading the way, followed by Sahiba, and Keerat bringing up the rear. Angad's family couldn't help but be impressed by Sahiba's graceful presence as she stepped into the room. She exuded a blend of traditional elegance and modern charm that captivated everyone's attention.

With a gentle smile gracing her lips, Sahiba greeted each member of Angad's family with a respectful "Sasri kaal," her voice soft yet confident. She humbly touched their feet in a gesture of respect, receiving their blessings with grace and gratitude.

After the traditional greetings, Sahiba made her way to her mother's side, feeling a rush of nerves fluttering in her stomach. Fidgeting with her dupatta, she attempted to compose herself, but her mother gently swatted her hand away, a silent reminder to maintain her composure.

Manveer, noticing Sahiba's nervousness, rose from her seat and approached her with a reassuring smile. "Come, sit next to me," she offered kindly, patting the space beside her. Sahiba gratefully accepted the invitation, feeling a sense of comfort wash over her in Manveer's presence.

Bebe and Daarthji exchanged warm smiles, recognizing Sahiba as the kind-hearted girl they always see helping out at the Gurudwara. Angad’s aunties couldn’t help but smile at Angad’s choice.

As the gathering neared its end, Manveer stood up, her eyessparkling with warmth as she addressed Sahiba's family.

Manveer: "I want to express my gratitude for the warm welcome and delightful conversation we've shared today. I am truly happy with Angad's choice, and I wholeheartedly accept Sahiba as my daughter-in-law."

A sense of joy and relief washed over the room as Manveer's words echoed the sentiments of both families, solidifying the bond between Angad and Sahiba.

Ajit smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting a genuine sense of happiness and approval.

Ajit: "We are also happy to have Angad as Sahiba's husband. It's clear to us that he will cherish and support her just as we have always done."

His words resonated with sincerity, reinforcing the sense of unity and acceptance between the two families.

Inder, with a jovial smile, interjected, "I think it's time we formally celebrate this union. Angad and Sahiba, why don't you both sit next to each other? Let's shower you with sweets and blessings to mark this special moment."

Sahiba felt her cheeks flush with shyness at the suggestion ,but she couldn't hide her smile, her heart brimming with joy and anticipation.

As the families gathered around Angad and Sahiba, offering them sweets and blessings, Gurleen, Jasleen, and Pravjot, Angad's aunties ,couldn't contain their excitement.

Gurleen: "Look at them, Jasleen Didi! Angad and Sahiba make such a beautiful couple, don't they?"

Jasleen nodded enthusiastically, her eyes sparkling with joy. "Absolutely, Gurleen! They complement each other so well. It's likethey were destined to be together."

Pravjot chimed in with a smile, "I agree! And did you see how Angad’s eyes lit up when Sahiba walked in? It's like they have their own little world already."

Meanwhile, Sahiba's sisters, Seerat and Keerat, exchanged knowing glances, thrilled to see Sahiba so happy.

Seerat whispered to Keerat, "Look at Sahiba's smile,Keerat. She's glowing with happiness."

Keerat nodded in agreement, her own eyes shining with pride for her sister. "Yes, Seerat Di. Angad truly brings out the best in her. I'm so happy for them."

Their whispered conversations added to the warmth and joy of the moment, creating an atmosphere of love and camaraderie as Angad and Sahiba embarked on this new chapter.

Please let me know what you think? Initally i always thought that if there is a connection between Sahiba and Angad it would have been the love they have for spirituality and Sikhism. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So positive and happy. Its tough to  believe that its inspired in any way by TMD. Lol. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your Fanfiction is a Breath of Fresh air 🥹

Keep updating 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awwww my heart is full of happiness after reading this just how I imagined their spiritual love story would be.

Your stories are the only saving grace in this show's forum.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice...feel good....this is what we want to see but obviously this does not give TRP....but we can imagine nd feel good....

Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just want to say, thank you so much everyone for the support on my fan-fiction

The wedding dates for Angad and Sahiba had been fixed for 10 months after the families had met. Despite the happiness and acceptance Sahiba received from Angad's family, his mother, Manveer, couldn't shake off her reservations about Sahiba's social status compared to Angad's. Sahiba, however, effortlessly charmed everyone with her perfect blend of traditional and modern values, reflected not only in her attire but also in her demeanor.

Sahiba's family, on the other hand, had embraced Angad with open arms, accepting him wholeheartedly into their lives. Despite this warmth and acceptance, Sahiba had not yet visited Angad's house, as Beeji insisted that she should only do so after the wedding, as Angad's wife. While the elders respected Beeji's beliefs, the younger generation couldn't help but feel disappointed by this tradition.

The first time Sahiba's family visited Angad's house, they were struck by the opulence and grandeur of their lifestyle. Seerat couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as she observed the lavish surroundings, her eyes occasionally drifting to Garry, Angad's cousin brother. Keerat's concern for Sahiba weighed heavily on her mind, despite the warmth and kindness displayed by everyone. She couldn't shake off the fear of potential changes for her sister after the wedding, stemming from the differences in social status. Amidst her worries, she couldn't ignore the peculiar sensation of Veer's lingering smiles and gazes, which only added to her unease.Sahiba's parents couldn't help but worry about Sahiba being subjected to taunts or discrimination due to the social differences, despite knowing deep down that she would adjust and thrive in her new environment. It was the natural concern of loving parents for their daughter's well-being that clouded their minds.

Two months after the families initially met, the Roka and Kudmayi ceremonies marked the formal engagement and public announcement of Angad and Sahiba's union.

As the wedding preparations gained momentum, Sahiba's parents and grandmothers made one last visit to Angad's house to finalize any remaining details. Sahiba, preferring a modest and intimate wedding, found herself at odds with her mother, Santosh, who insisted on a grand celebration to ensure Angad's family's satisfaction. Santosh's reasoning stemmed from a desire to shield Sahiba from potential judgment or challenges from her future in-laws, emphasizing the importance of starting off on the right foot in her new family.

After Sahiba's family settled down following the warm greetings, Inder glanced around the room, his gaze eventually landing on Santosh.

"Where are Seerat and Keerat?" he inquired, his voice filled with curiosity. "I thought they'd be here with the rest of the family."

Santosh smiled, though a hint of concern shadowed her features. "Seerat went to her friend's engagement, and Keerat had an exam at college today," she explained, her tone calm yet tinged with a touch of worry.

Inder nodded in understanding, though a faint frown appeared on his forehead as he processed the information. "Ah, I see. I hope they're doing well." 

After Inder's inquiry, Santosh smiled warmly, about to provide an explanation, when Manveer interjected, her tone brisk and authoritative, cutting off Santosh mid-sentence.

"Seerat and Keerat have their own lives, Inder," Manveer stated, her voice carrying a hint of impatience. "We can't expect them to drop everything just because we're here."

Santosh's smile faltered slightly at Manveer's interruption, her expression reflecting a mixture of surprise and disappointment. She had hoped to ease Inder's concern and foster a sense of unity between the families, but Manveer's response only added to the tension in the room.

"It's my only son's wedding, the heir of the family, the CEO of Brar Jewellers," Manveer continued, her tone firm. "This wedding has to be perfect. It has to be the talk of Ludhiana."

Ajit and Santosh exchanged a glance, their smiles masking a growing sense of concern. Manveer's emphasis on perfection and societal status only heightened their worry for Sahiba. It seemed as though Manveer had a problem with Sahiba's background, despite her outward show of acceptance.

The rest of Angad's family exchanged surprised glances, taken aback by Manveer's apparent snootiness towards Santosh. They hadn't expected such remarks, especially considering the warmth and hospitality they had received from Sahiba's family thus far.

Angad wanted to get rid of the tension and spoke: Mama, I understand that you want everything to be perfect for our wedding, and I appreciate your efforts to make it special. But let's not forget the most important thing here – our families coming together. Sahiba and I are getting married because we want to spend the rest of our life togther not because of any societal status or external show. Our happiness lies in being together, surrounded by our loved ones, not in the extravagance of the wedding. Let's focus on celebrating our love and the bond between our families, rather than getting caught up in superficial details."

As Angad's words diffused the tension, Manveer couldn't shake off the creeping feeling of being sidelined by her son. A subtle pang of guilt gnawed at her, as if Angad's calm rebuttal had subtly accused her of trying to control him. It wasn't her intention to overshadow their love with her emphasis on grandeur, but she couldn't shake off the feeling that Angad had already taken Sahiba's side. 

Manveer forced a smile onto her face, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions, as she addressed Angad. "Yes, I agree with you, puttar," she began, her voice laced with a hint of strain. "But you must understand, I only want everything to be perfect for you and Sahiba."

Her words carried a mix of sincerity and vulnerability, a silent plea for understanding and acceptance from her son. Deep down, she hoped he would recognize her intentions, despite her flawed execution. She longed for his reassurance, his affirmation that their bond remained unbroken, despite the tensions that simmered beneath the surface.

As the tension eased and the wedding preparations were discussed, everything seemed to be flowing smoothly. Bebe glanced at Angad with a teasing smile and remarked, "This time next week, Sahiba will come to our house as Angad's bride and our daughter-in-law." Angad's cousins exchanged knowing looks, a teasing grin playing on their lips. 

Hearing Bebe's statement stirred up emotions in Sahiba's family. The thought of their daughter leaving the house where she had grown up, taken her first steps, and shared countless happy moments and memories filled them with a bittersweet feeling. They exchanged somber glances, silently acknowledging the significant milestone that lay ahead.

In the next two days, guests began to arrive for the wedding from near and far. Sahiba's side welcomed relatives and family friends from Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar, and Delhi, their presence adding to the festive atmosphere with their warm embraces and cheerful greetings. Meanwhile, Angad's family extended a hearty welcome to their relatives from Canada, the UK, Italy, and various parts of India, each arrival marking the convergence of cultures and traditions in celebration of the union between Angad and Sahiba.

The wedding ceremony commenced with the Akhand Paath, a continuous reading of the Guru Granth Sahib over several days, symbolizing spiritual preparation and blessings for the couple's union.

Following the Akhand Paath, the Maiyan ceremony took place, where a paste of turmeric, gram flour, and mustard oil is applied to the bride and groom's skin to cleanse and brighten it before the wedding. This is followed by the Sangeet and Mehndi ceremonies, where the families come together to sing, dance, and celebrate.

During the lively Sangeet ceremony, various dance performances entertained the guests, but the highlight was the face-off between Seerat and Keerat's Bride's sisters team and Garry and Veer's Groom's brother's team. The competition heated up as each side showcased their best moves, with Seerat and Keerat playfully dragging Sahiba and Angad to join their side.

Amidst the laughter and cheers, Sahiba and Angad found themselves caught in the middle of the friendly rivalry, reluctantly joining in the dance-off. Their hesitant steps soon turned into joyful movements as they got swept up in the excitement, earning cheers and applause from the gathered guests. It was a moment of pure joy and camaraderie, strengthening the bond between the two families as they celebrated the upcoming union of Angad and Sahiba.

The Chooda ceremony, a significant tradition in Sikh weddings, holds deep emotional resonance for the bride as she prepares to embark on her marital journey. For Sahiba, this moment was particularly poignant, as it stirred memories of her beloved Mamu, Vikas, and Mami Rajo, who had tragically passed away in a car accident four years earlier. As her Masis, Sudha and Preet, lovingly adorned her wrists with the traditional ivory and red bangles, Sahiba couldn't suppress the tears that welled up in her eyes.

In that tender moment, surrounded by her family, Sahiba found herself overwhelmed by a flood of emotions. The absence of her Mamu and Mami on such a momentous occasion left a void in her heart, and she couldn't help but long for their presence. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to be consumed by memories of her childhood spent with Vikas Mamu, reminiscing about the laughter and joy they shared together.

As the Chooda ceremony continued, Sahiba found solace in the loving embrace of her family, knowing that even though her Mamu and Mami were no longer physically present, their memories would always hold a special place in her heart. Through her tears, Sahiba felt a sense of gratitude for the love and support of her Masis and the rest of her family, who stood by her side, ready to accompany her on this emotional journey into married life.

The long-awaited day had finally arrived, heralding the union of Angad and Sahiba in the sacred Anand Karaj ceremony. As Angad, accompanied by his jubilant family, arrived at the picturesque outdoor destination chosen for the wedding, the air was filled with an infectious sense of joy and anticipation. Sahiba's family welcomed them with open arms, their faces aglow with happiness and excitement.

Angad,was dressed inelegance and sophistication in his meticulously crafted ensemble for his wedding day. He dons a majestic sherwani in a rich shade of cream, adorned with intricate gold embroidery and embellishments that resonate with the opulence of Sahiba's bridal attire. Angad's turban (pagdi) had a regal brooch, adding a touch of grandeur to his look.

As Angad steps forward, a statement necklace adorns his neck, a symbol of tradition and heritage, featuring a striking pendant intricately designed with motifs that complement Sahiba's bridal jewelry. His footwear, traditional mojari embroidered with gold threadwork, adds a regal flair to his attire while ensuring comfort and ease of movement throughout the festivities. With every detail thoughtfully curated to complement Sahiba's radiant presence, Angad stands tall and proud, embodying the timeless charm and grace of a Sikh groom on his wedding day.

Amidst the vibrant festivities, the Milni ceremony commenced, symbolizing the merging of two families into one. Relatives from both sides eagerly exchanged garlands, their laughter and cheers echoing through the venue. The atmosphere was alive with the spirit of unity and togetherness, as loved ones came together to celebrate the bond between Angad and Sahiba.

For Angad, this moment held profound significance, marking the beginning of a new chapter in his life alongside the woman he loved. As he exchanged smiles and embraces with Sahiba's family members, he felt a deep sense of gratitude for the warmth and acceptance they had shown him. With each garland exchanged, the bond between the two families grew stronger, paving the way for a lifetime of shared memories and cherished moments.

As Angad sat in anticipation, his cousins Garry and Veer approached him with playful grins, ready to tease him on his big day.

Garry clapped Angad on the back with a smirk. "Well, well, well, look who's finally tying the knot! Our big brother is about to become Sahiba bhabhi's problem now!"

Veer chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Yep, no turning back now, Angad. You're officially entering the realm of husbandly duties."

Angad laughed along with them, his nerves momentarily forgotten in the warmth of their camaraderie. "Thanks for the reminder, guys. I guess I'll have to get used to being bossed around by Sahiba now."

"You know what, Angad Paaji? From now on, consider us part of Team Sahiba Bhabhi," Veer declared with a playful twinkle in his eyes.

Garry nodded enthusiastically, chiming in, "That's right! We'll be your loyal supporters, cheering on Sahiba bhabhi in all her wifely endeavors."

Angad chuckled, touched by their camaraderie. "I appreciate the support, guys. I have a feeling I'm going to need it."

With a final round of laughter, the trio shared a moment of camaraderie, their bond strengthened by the lighthearted teasing and the shared excitement for Angad's wedding.

Sahiba, dazzled in a gold and pink silk sharara adorned with intricate embroidery. Her regal presence is accentuated by a majestic rani haar cascading with pearls and gold. Elaborate jhumka earrings sway gently, while a delicate maang tikka adorns her forehead. Sahiba's ensemble is completed by ivory and pink chooda bangles symbolizing marital bliss, complemented by matching rings and bangles. With soft makeup and an elegant updo, Sahiba embodies timeless beauty on her special day.

As Sahiba stood adorned in her resplendent attire, her heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Her sisters, Seerat and Keerat, noticed her apprehension and exchanged a knowing glance. With gentle smiles, they stepped closer to Sahiba, offering their unwavering support.

Seerat reached out, gently squeezing Sahiba's hand. "You look absolutely stunning, Sahiba. There's nothing to worry about."

Keerat nodded in agreement, her eyes filled with sisterly affection. "Yes, you're glowing, Sahiba Di. Just remember, we're right here with you every step of the way."

Feeling their reassuring touch and hearing their comforting words, Sahiba's tension began to ease. Overwhelmed with emotion, tears welled up in her eyes as she embraced her sisters tightly.

Seerat and Keerat returned the embrace, their own eyes misty with tears. In that moment, their bond as sisters grew even stronger, united in love and support for each other. With a shared smile and a silent understanding, they stood together, ready to face whatever the future held, knowing that their sisterhood would always be their source of strength.

As Sahiba, walked by her sisters Seerat and Keerat, approached the Guru Granth Sahib, the air was filled with a sense of reverence and anticipation. The soft glow of the gurdwara's lights illuminated the sacred scripture, casting a serene ambiance over the space.

Sahiba's parents, Santosh and Ajit, watched with tears glistening in their eyes, overcome with emotion at the sight of their daughter taking this momentous step in her life journey. Their hearts swelled with pride and love, knowing that Sahiba was about to embark on a new chapter filled with joy and blessings.

Angad's family, seated, looked on with a mixture of awe and admiration as Sahiba approached. Witnessing Sahiba's graceful presence and profound devotion, Manveer couldn't help but admire the young woman who would soon become her only daughter-in-law. Yet, beneath her admiration lay a layer of apprehension, stemming from the lingering concerns she harbored about Sahiba's social status and its potential impact on their family's reputation. Bebe and Daarthji exchanged approving nods, their eyes reflecting a deep sense of respect for Sahiba's devotion and grace. Garry and Veer shared a proud smile, silently acknowledging the significance of this sacred moment for their brother and Sahiba.

As Sahiba bowed reverently before the Guru Granth Sahib, a sense of tranquility washed over her, grounding her in the solemnity of the occasion. With each bow, she offered her heartfelt prayers and gratitude, seeking blessings for her union with Angad.

Taking her place beside Angad, Sahiba felt a surge of warmth and comfort as she glanced at her soon-to-be husband. Angad's reassuring smile filled her with a sense of calm and reassurance, reminding her that they were in this together, bound by love and commitment.

With a shared glance  Angad and Sahiba exchanged a silent vow, pledging to support each other through life's journey, come what may. In that moment, surrounded by their loved ones and guided by the divine presence of the Guru Granth Sahib, they knew that their union was blessed and destined to be eternal.

As the Anand Karaj unfolded, hearts swelled with joy and reverence, accompanied by the sacred hymns echoing through the air. With each Laavan Phere, Angad and Sahiba's bond strengthened amidst the loving gaze of their families.

The atmosphere was serene, filled with happiness as the couple embarked on their journey together. Angad's family radiated pride, while Sahiba's family watched with tearful eyes, overwhelmed with emotion at seeing their daughter find her life partner.

Amidst smiles and tears, a sense of fulfillment washed over everyone, knowing that Sahiba and Angad had found true love. As the Laavan Phere concluded, cheers erupted, marking the union of two souls bound by love and faith. It was a moment of pure joy, where love triumphed over everything else.

The day continued with Angad and Sahiba receiving blessings from the elders, surrounded by the warmth and joy of their loved ones. Congratulations flowed freely, accompanied by good-natured teasing from the younger members of the family.

As the festivities continued, langar was served, filling the air with the aroma of delicious food. However, amidst the celebration, the most emotional moment arrived for Sahiba. It was time to bid farewell to her family and begin her journey with Angad as his wife.

Seerat clutched a plate brimming with rice, her heart heavy with emotion as Sahiba took the grains in her hands and cast them behind her, where her mother deftly caught them in her dupatta. Each step brought Sahiba closer to her relatives, and with each embrace, tears welled in her eyes, a mixture of joy and sorrow.

As Sahiba met her family members, her mother enveloped her in a tender embrace, whispering words of encouragement and strength. "Remember, my dear," her mother murmured, her voice trembling with emotion, "you carry the honor and reputation of our family. Stay strong, and may your new journey be filled with happiness."

Sahiba's sisters stood nearby, tears streaming down their cheeks, their usually cheerful faces now etched with bittersweet emotion. 

"We will miss you so much, Sahiba," Seerat whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "Look after yourself and remember, you'll always be the sister we turn to when we have our silly arguments."

Keerat nodded, her voice choked with emotion. "You've always been the peacemaker between us," she murmured, her eyes glistening with tears. "Promise me you'll take care of yourself and that you'll come back to visit soon."

Sahiba squeezed her sisters' hands, her own eyes moist with tears. "I promise," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper. "You'll always be my rock, my pillars of strength. I'll miss you both more than words can express."

With one final embrace, the sisters parted, each carrying the weight of impending separation in their hearts. But amidst the tears and bittersweet goodbyes, there lingered a sense of deep love and unbreakable bond, a bond that transcended distance and time.

It was when Sahiba approached her father that her resolve wavered, her heart breaking as she embraced him tightly. He had always been her pillar of strength, her source of unconditional love. As she clung to him, overwhelmed by the weight of impending separation, tears flowed freely, mingling with her father's silent tears, a poignant expression of their unbreakable bond."Take care, my laddo mano billy ," her father whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "Remember, you'll always be my little girl, no matter where life takes you."Sahiba nodded, unable to speak as she held onto her father, her heart heavy with the knowledge that this moment marked the beginning of a new chapter, one filled with both joy and sorrow. But as she looked into her father's eyes, she found solace, knowing that his love would always guide her, no matter where her journey led.

As Angad observed the tears streaming down Sahiba's cheeks and the emotional farewells exchanged with her family, a pang of guilt gnawed at his heart. He couldn't shake the feeling of responsibility for taking her away from the warmth of her loved ones. Now, as they embarked on their journey together, he vowed silently to himself that Sahiba would never feel isolated or disconnected from her family. He resolved to be her unwavering support, ensuring that she always felt cherished and connected to her roots, no matter where life took them.

As they sat in the car, the quiet humming of the engine was punctuated only by the occasional sigh from Sahiba. Angad glanced over at her, his eyes reflecting concern. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, squeezing her hand gently.

Sahiba offered him a faint smile, her voice barely above a whisper. "Just overwhelmed, I guess," she admitted, her words tinged with a mixture of exhaustion and anticipation.

Angad nodded understandingly, his grip on her hand tightening slightly. "It's a big day," he acknowledged, his own voice filled with tenderness. "But you're doing great, Sahiba. We're in this together."

Sahiba leaned closer to him, finding solace in his presence. "Thank you, Angad," she murmured gratefully, her heart swelling with affection for her new husband.

As they continued their journey, the silence between them felt less heavy, replaced instead by a quiet sense of companionship and understanding. In that moment, Sahiba knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she could always count on Angad to be by her side.

As the car pulled up to Angad's majestic mansion, Sahiba's eyes widened in astonishment at its sheer size and grandeur. Despite hearing about it from her family, she hadn't fully comprehended its magnificence until this moment .Stepping out of the car, she was greeted by Angad, who approached her with a comforting smile, extending his hand in a silent invitation. The air was filled with the enthusiastic cheers of Angad's family, accompanied by the spirited melody of his cousins' spontaneous song, "Bhabhi Meri Hoor Wargi." It was a joyful welcome, reflecting the excitement and anticipation of embracing Sahiba into their home.

As they approached the doorway, Sahiba was met by a gathering of elegantly adorned ladies, their smiles warm and welcoming. Among them stood Manveer, Angad's mother, holding a decorative matka filled with water. With graceful movements,Manveer waved the matka around Sahiba and Angad three times, symbolizing the blessings and auspiciousness of their union. Then, with a gentle sip from them at ka, she embraced the age-old tradition of welcoming the newlyweds into their new home. "Welcome to our home, Sahiba," Manveer said, her voice measured and composed. "May your presence bring prosperity and harmony to our family.

As they entered the house, Angad and Sahiba were greeted warmly by their extended family members, who showered them with blessings and well-wishes for their newl ife together. Post-wedding rituals ensued, with the couple meeting and receiving blessings from all their relatives, followed by a sumptuous meal shared with loved ones.

As the evening progressed and the rituals concluded, the clock struck 10 pm. With the festivities winding down, Sahiba was escorted to her new room by Ekam and Kiara. The room was adorned with intricate decorations,reflecting the joyous occasion of their wedding day. As Sahiba settled into hernew surroundings, she couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension about the journey that lay ahead.

As Angad stepped into the room, his eyes were filled with adoration as he beheld Sahiba ,his new bride. "You look absolutely beautiful today," he remarked, a warm smile gracing his lips. "I feel incredibly blessed to have you as my wife." Approaching her gently, Angad took Sahiba's hands in his, his touch filled with tenderness and affection. "Today has been one of the happiest days of my life, Sahiba," he continued, his voice soft and earnest." And it's all because of you. I'm so grateful to have you by my side, to share in all the joys and challenges that life brings." With a heart felt embrace, Angad pulled Sahiba close, his arms wrapping around her in a warm and reassuring embrace. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity and devotion. In that moment, amidst the quiet intimacy of their shared embrace, Angad and Sahiba found solace in each other's arms, knowing that together, they could conquer anything life threw their way.

Sahiba,basking in Angad's affectionate words and the warmth of his embrace, felt herheart swell with happiness and contentment. "I love you too, Angad,"she whispered in response, her voice filled with equal measures of love and tenderness. It was a moment she had longed for, the first time they had spoken those three simple yet profound words to each other, sealing their bond in love.

As they held each other close, Sahiba found herself overcome with a sense of peace and belonging. In Angad's arms, she felt safe and cherished, her worries and fears melting away in the glow of their shared love. As Angad held Sahiba close, his heart brimming with love and adoration, he leaned in slowly, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. It was a tender and affectionate gesture, a silent reassurance of his love and devotion to her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aww...so sweet

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey very nicely written.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautifully written smiley27 Such a tender & heartwarming story of Angad and Saheba.